Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What pisses you off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 125>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2021 at 5:06pm
I also noticed that, with these extreme temperatures, one of the windows in that room was not closed tight.  Christ!  No wonder it's so hard to heat this place!  Cheap ass vinyl windows.  I did get it to close tight.  They are double pane windows. You have to have that in this climate.
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2021 at 6:14pm
Another, "do you want to sell yur housee"

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2021 at 5:05pm
It's almost balmy at 15 degrees.  I really wanted to wash my truck!  It was closed for whatever reason.  The one in Oshkosh might be open, I will check tomorrow.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2021 at 5:30pm
f**king AT&T!  These 'contact' sites are pure BS!  Thanks for nothing!  I probably should have bought a smart phone  so I could tell AT&T to f*ck off!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 2:38pm
I mentioned that my phone locked up.  The Care Checkers guy (Dave, he sounds kinda gay)  could not reach me yesterday.  So I get a call from my brother.  False alarm.

I asked Sandy (via email) to call Consumer Cellular on my behalf. They would not do anything before they spoke with me.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 11:22pm
I went out a little while ago.  I was really hoping I could wash my truck!  I needed more food and to check my mail.  My new phone should be here!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 11:28pm
So how would you wash your truck in 15° weather?

Throw a bucket of ice cubes on it?

Chuck buckets full of snow on it then turn on a blow drier and melt it? 

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 11:32pm
There is a great car wash at one of my local gas stations.  'Out of Service'

My outdoor thermometer showed 53 degrees in the sun, the actual temp is about 30 right now.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 5:06pm
I called to cancel my health insurance today, the lady had the balls to ask me why. I told her why...because thay haven't covered sh*t accept for a small portion of my eye doctor's bill.  My eyes are getting worse but that's $6500 + I don't want to spend right now.  It just kills me how some punk, with the wave of his/her pen, can put me into financial ruin.  Look at this BS they sent with the confirmation...

We understand during these challenging times dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic is affecting everyone in different ways.

In the event that your cancellation of your Health Coverage is due to this, please know that most of the Insurance Companies are making considerations to our members to allow them to reinstate their plan at a later period of time.

If you find that you want to renew your coverage in the future, please call Member Services to see if this option is available to you.

On behalf of all of us, we want to wish you and your loved ones health and safety.

AngryAngryAngryAngry

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 5:16pm
How much longer until you're eligible for Medicare?
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

How much longer until you're eligible for Medicare?

I'm only 62, I don't know.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 5:36pm
You've got about three years.

The minimum age for eligibility is 65.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 11:36am
More problems with my water, I have to assume it's another icing issue.  I still have water but the pressure and volume are about one quarter what it normally is.  I'm doing laundry, it took 30 minutes to fill the machine with water. When it's working right the pressure in the shower is barely enough to rinse my hair. I'm not even going to try it now.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 11:47am
What does an old fart like you need to take a shower for?

Just do wat I do and stop washing yourself altogether. 

It's fun!!!! Thumbs Up

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 12:11pm
LOL
Some people might think I'm already like Pig Pen.  I shower/shave and change clothes after 3 days.  I don't work hard or sweat very much.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I shower/shave and change clothes after 3 days.

Change the word "days" to "months" and you've got my routine.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 12:43pm
LOLLOL

No way! I get a three day beard and it starts to bother me.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 6:05pm
It's up to 24 outside and I still have low water pressure. I got my shower in and did all of the laundry-Fresh sheets!  All I need now is the toilet till Monday.  I'll call my well pump guy if it's not better by then.  THE LINE FOR THE CAR WASH IN oSHKOSH WAS 7 CARS LONG. Freaking cap lock!  I'll go down there tomorrow morning, when all of the normal people are still sleeping.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 5:16pm
I got a call about my Discover card.   I DON'T HAVE A DISCOVER CARD!  I used to share an account with the ex, I gave her the card and all rights to it.  This guy!  It's always (almost) the same guy.  I don't know why he harasses me. I must have pissed him off when I told him his mom was S*cking my D*ck! LOL

Today, I'm so bored I just had to play with him.

Is this the towel head, scammer, terrorist?  He hung up on me. f**king dick!  I have accused him of being gay!  Why do you keep calling me you f**king gay person!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 5:20pm
LOL
I see the site changed my word! Let's ban the word Cherokee too!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 12:40am
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2021 at 6:12pm
Well, my new cell phone finally arrived!  It was supposed to be here on Thursday of last week.  I paid extra for express delivery.  I blame the USPS and not Consumer Cellular.

I was bitching about AT&T and the date I get my bill.  Sorry, I just like paper bills.  I don't mess around with my bills.  Well, I let the medical bills slide. They can wait! Angry I write a check and put it in the mail (at the post office) the next day.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 4:59pm
I opened the manual for my new phone, this thing is a lot different than my Alcatel Flip.  They call it the Consumer Cellular 'Link'....SOLID!  Tongue  The first thing the manual says to do is, power off your phone before installing or removing your Micro SDHC card.  Confused  WTF?  Don't make me install anything!  Why does this have to be so complicated?

I called Con Cell on my old phone hoping to speak to someone. The automated answering system knew I wanted to activate my new phone, go figure!  There was a period of time when both phones did not work. By now I'm getting pissed.  Anyway, I figurded out how to place a call and thanks to the ass wipe scammers I also was able to receive 2 calls.  Have you heard of the IRS scam? They threatened to arrest me!  LOL  I have no problem telling this f**kstick to put it where the sun don't shine.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 5:55pm
Same phone #, right?

My cellphone # is less than 2 years old. I've only gotten one spam call. It was an "urgent message" re my car warranty. I block the number, but then they just call again with a different #.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 6:07pm
I paid $75 for the phone, and $35/mo for usage (helps that I have Wifi at home and at work). I can, theoretically, be on CIH, watching music vids on Youtube or listening to Joe Rogan podcasts 24/7.

Then, once a month, they withdraw the $35 from my account. I put no effort into my phone other than charging it at night and wiping fingerprints and sneeze from the screen occasionally.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 125>
  Share Topic