Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What pisses you off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 125>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I'm going through all of the paperwork from the hospital and the insurance company. I may not be able to get the eye surgery. I have to have a pre-op exam. With the findings from the doctors at the hospital, 5 of them in all.
Transition of care

Discharge Diagnosis
Acute liver failure, Acute renal failure, Atrial fibulation with rapid ventricular response, Cardiogenic shock.

Are they saying I have a a cute kidney?  A fatty liver? Tongue

The thought of being thousands of dollars in debt doesn't help with my stress level either.

Is your insurance company still denying your coverage?

Speak to a lawyer yet?

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 6:05pm

I'm going through all of the paperwork from the hospital and the insurance company. I may not be able to get the eye surgery. I have to have a pre-op exam. With the findings from the doctors at the hospital, 5 of them in all.
Transition of care

Discharge Diagnosis
Acute liver failure, Acute renal failure, Atrial fibulation with rapid ventricular response, Cardiogenic shock.

Are they saying I have a a cute kidney?  A fatty liver? Tongue

The thought of being thousands of dollars in debt doesn't help with my stress level either.

If you have all that, you should be in a hospital right now!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by caroln242 caroln242 wrote:

If you have all that, you should be in a hospital right now!

Or at least undergoing treatment!!!

I hope they've got him on medication.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 7:58pm
I take my pills!

Do you know how much a room in a hospital cost?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 8:41pm

I take my pills!

I'm still confused about your insurance.

I thought insurance was supposed to pay for that and, under the ACA they couldn't deny you coverage or charge you higher premiums for existing conditions.

Have you spoken to that lawyer yet?

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I take my pills!

I'm still confused about your insurance.

I thought insurance was supposed to pay for that and, under the ACA they couldn't deny you coverage or charge you higher premiums for existing conditions.

Have you spoken to that lawyer yet?

Not yet, Jimbo.  I just have to make a few calls, it's not that hard!

I know I need a printer so I can send out all of these EOBs and the records from the hospital.
I met my new doctor 'Sarah'. She's white and speaks english!  Pretty too.  She answers to Dr. Wyp...

No picture yet. SARAH WYPISZYNSKI, MD

They gave me a tetnus shot and a flu shot, is it wrong that I wanted it in my booty?  Tongue

No rubber gloves or penetration just yet.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 9:42pm
I was reading some things about the ACA and it said a couple of the pre-existing conditions not covered under the law are diabetes and high blood pressure.

I wonder if they're going to try to claim that some of your issues were caused by high blood pressure.

Fight them!!!!

When you get a lawyer representing you, chances are they'll back down.

If not all the way, at least enough to soften the financial hit.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 5:47pm
I had my late lunch all planned out!  I go to Culver's and the entrances are closed off.  I guess they are sealing the blacktop.  I had to order from the local cheese house,  not as good but it will fill me up.
MontanaTrav View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MontanaTrav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2020 at 10:40pm
Scalpers buying up the new Xboxes, PS5s, those Game & Watch handhelds with Super Mario Bros built in, hell, they do it at pretty much any new console release. These people piss me off. f**k these people.

Not for myself, because after the Red Ring Of Death, I am always going to give it a year or two for prices to get more reasonable and for any potential flaws to be worked out. I'm pissed off for the parents and grandparents that feel obligated to get this for their family member this Christmas, and it's either pay the scalper price on eBay or a disappointed kid. And I'm also pissed for the retail workers that have to deal with the backlash from these shortages. 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Discharge Diagnosis

What??? You got these diagnoses?? How?

I think I pissed off the doctors when I left the hospital early, they gave me a bad report.   Shame shame!

I got this big folder from the eye doctors office.  Lots of stuff to read and sign.  They want the money up front, almost $6000. There could be other charges on top of that.  F*ck!  I have my pre-op exam on Friday. They may not let me have the surgery.  Dr. Sarah is setting up appointments for a cardiologist and a GI doctor.  How am I going to pay for all of this?  Kind of like the pet you love so much, how much money is too much?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2020 at 5:34pm
Angry

I got my first call from the hospital concerning my bill.  WTF!  I have received only 2 bills from them so far, one of which I already paid.  Send me a f*cking bill and I'll see if I can stop answering my phone!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 6:24pm
I thought i would try to get some good sleep last night so I slept in my bed.  I usually sleep on the recliner.

I don't know what the record is for going without sleep.  I swear to god, I slept for maybe an hour a day at the hospital.  All of the discomfort, the noise and people coming in and touching me and doctors charging me $300 for a 5 minute chat.

Jesus Christ!  I did get some good deep sleep but I hurt I hurt my shoulder.  It sucks to get old.
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 6:34pm

I thought i would try to get some good sleep last night so I slept in my bed.  I usually sleep on the recliner.

I don't know what the record is for going without sleep.  I swear to god, I slept for maybe an hour a day at the hospital.  All of the discomfort, the noise and people coming in and touching me and doctors charging me $300 for a 5 minute chat.

Jesus Christ!  I did get some good deep sleep buy I hurt my shoulder.  It sucks to get old.

The times I've been in a hospital, I barely could get sleep. From the discomfort, all the beeping and nurses coming in and out every few hours, and sometimes pulling me from my hospital room for tests. It's absolutely miserable sleeping in a hospital.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 5:05pm
I had to make a road trip in crappy weather, I changed lanes to pass someone and the back end starting coming around.

What a cluster f*ck!  I drive to the courthouse and they tell the Commissioner is not meeting people in person!  There was something in the letter they sent about a phone in hearing. Linda screwed up too!

So here I am, just getting on the interstate (with my French Dip & Swiss) and my phone rings.  It's commissioner Lisa ready for our hearing.  Wham bam, thank you ma'am!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 5:40pm
Hope your day gets better aka ron.

Hope everything in general gets better soon, too.

Me?

I've just been in a general state of depression for the past two months or so.

Going for walks everyday trying to get my resting heart rate down to a safe, normal level.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 5:52pm
Thanks, Jimbo.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 7:15pm

It's Christmas at Walmart, a most unwonderful time of year. So, I'm stressed.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 8:24pm
I can just hear the angelic chorus of screaming babies..... 

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 10:12pm

Just because I look something up, doesn't mean I'm shopping for that product.

Yesterday, I wanted to show someone the type of low-end stereo that was popular in the 70s. So I looked up "Electrophonic" which was a brand back then. Well, apparently, it still is, cuz now Electrophonic ads are showing up on my CIH pages.

Kind of annoying.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 10:17pm

Yesterday, I wanted to show someone the type of low-end stereo that was popular in the 70s. So I looked up "Electrophonic" which was a brand back then. Well, apparently, it still is, cuz now Electrophonic ads are showing up on my CIH pages.

Kind of annoying.

Simple solution.

Do a Google search for string bikinis or crotchless panties.

Victoria's Secret.

Something like that.

Next thing you know, your screen will be filled with pictures of hot young scantily clad models. Tongue

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 10:19pm

I actually get those, too. Just noticed some lacy, hot pink panties on one of the pages.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 1:14am
How many pairs have you bought for yourself so far? 

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 10:15am

Well, ay my age now, I'm buying the granny underwear.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 1:02pm
I figured you wore Depends.

I guess with those granny panties you can just use the Tena Pads instead.

C'mon, man!
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2020 at 6:13pm

Kind of annoying.

They call that Behavioral retargeting. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 125>
  Share Topic