Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What pisses you off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 125>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Yeah, Trump caused this. Like it never happened during the reign of Barack Obama, our first black president.   

Now let's see who runs Kenosha.

Oh my! What a surprise! The mayor's a Democrat! I'm shocked, I tell ya---shocked!

Kenosha is in Wisconsin.

Wisconsin is in The United States.

Trump is President of The United States.

Trump owns everything that happens in the United States on his watch.

And the Republican right owns Trump.

Congratulations.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 8:55pm

Yeah. Trump has control over Kenosha F*cking Wisconsin.

Oh, I see the WI governor is a Dem, too.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 8:59pm

Yeah. Trump has control over Kenosha F*cking Wisconsin.

Oh, I see the WI governor is a Dem, too.  

The buck stops..... WHERE?????  Confused

It usually stops in Trump's pocket whenever he can fleece the taxpayers by holding official functions at one of his properties and charging the govt top dollar.

But not this time I guess.

This is one of those occasions where he and his supporters are happy to pass it along...  Ermm

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 9:04pm
So by that thinking, was Obama responsible for Trayvon Martin's death and the riots in Ferguson?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 9:09pm

So by that thinking, was Obama responsible for Trayvon Martin's death and the riots in Ferguson?

Obama never tried to deny responsibility or pass the buck for anything.

Contrary to the way Trump and his loyal legion of Trumptardians do with every single issue.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 9:19pm
Obama blamed the cops for the riots in Ferguson.

To his credit, however, he did send in the National Guard. You do agree that was the right thing to do, right?   

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 9:32pm

Obama blamed the cops for the riots in Ferguson.

To his credit, however, he did send in the National Guard. You do agree that was the right thing to do, right?    

Trump is too big of a pansy to send in anybody because he's too worried about his reelection chances.

Of course, under Obama there weren't riots in every other city in America.

Trump has created this atmosphere of violence and revolt with his obnoxious, amateurish leadership style.

That along with his miserable handling of the pandemic which should have been well under control by now but isn't because of the right-wing retard Governors and Mayors who were more interested in getting the economy and their poll numbers back up than protecting the public health.

So now, thanks to them, everyone is still stuck at home inside most of the day, growing frustrated and angry.

Good job.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 9:38pm

I'm figuring the pandemic will last for a few weeks after the election. Either way. If Biden wins, no need to keep it going. If Trump wins---well, the Dems will realize the extended version of the Covid didn't work, and that they'll have to come up with some more Russian collusions and Stormy Danielses for the next four years.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2020 at 9:49pm
I truly hope that your Biden victory prediction turns out to be 100% true.

I hope it turns out that the entire thing was a hoax like Trump said it was and more importantly, that it WORKED by getting Trump's ass kicked to the curb.

I would laugh my ass off. 

I would be happy to see that the Democrats are finally learning how to beat the republicans at their own sleazy, dirty, underhanded gutter slime politics and gamesmanship.

Given all the slimy, dirty, shtbag crap the Republicans have engaged in, they are due for a good ass-whipping via some of that good old fashioned Nixonian style "rat-f**king".

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 4:20pm
We have some storms moving through.  Of course they are taking out my TV signal  Angry
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

We have some storms moving through.  Of course they are taking out my TV signal  Angry

That's what happens when you have satellite like I do.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 5:46pm
I had another census taker here yesterday afternoon.  Here I am, not feeling well in my underwear.  I told her I filled out the census at the other house months ago!

I get a robot call from Amazon saying my account has been compromised! Angry  f**king idiots!

The first clue it was a scam?  Local area code and exchange.  I rarely do business with Amazon...No problems with any of my accounts!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I had another census taker here yesterday afternoon.  Here I am, not feeling well in my underwear.  I told her I filled out the census at the other house months ago!

I get a robot call from Amazon saying my account has been compromised! Angry  f**king idiots!

The first clue it was a scam?  Local area code and exchange.  I rarely do business with Amazon...No problems with any of my accounts!

So basically, they were spoofing the number by using the local area code.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 4:22am
I have created a psycho monster...

I met this girl on OurTime,  a dating site for people over 50.  She was nice and easy to talk to.  Things went well until she started asking for money.  Me, the old fool who likes to help if he can gave her some money for her bills and so on.  There was only one condition, she has to check on me every 3 or 4 days regardless of the status of our relationship.  My health has been declining after splitting with the future ex-wife. 
Red flag #1-  Off to Wisconsin Dells with her family. She has 5 kids and some grandkids too.
Red flag #2- Donation #2-  Off to Mall of America!
Red flag #3-  A family get together at her home state of Tennesee.

About 6 weeks ago I fell and hurt my back, such pain I have never felt before.  I may have even caused some sort of internal injuries. The future ex, psycho Sandy and my brother were telling me to go to the doctor. My work was always very physical so that helped me stay in shape and healthy.  I was hit by a truck on my motorcycle in the late 70s.  The ONLY time I needed a health professional.

I told Sandy after I hurt my back, I need to take better care of myself. I would not allow her to come over here and I told her why.  She somehow turns this into me pushing her away, all my fault!

It all came to a head back on Thursday. She needed more money.  By this time, I have had it.

I told her I have had it with her bullsh*t! I said some nasty things that should have cleared up how I feel about this whole thing. She just keeps saying she is sorry and can she have another chance.  The woman won't take no for an answer.

She sends a text this morning, if you don't text me by 9:00 I am coming over...Wacko

I told her "No!"  "Stay away!"  "I am done with you!"

In the mean time I have asked my brother to check on me,  I don't want to lay around the house dead, stinking up the place.  The cops can do a welfare check if my bro thinks something is wrong. The cops can contact the future ex, the divorce will not be final until  11/24.  I want her to have any assets I leave behind.

Another text message at 10:24!
caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 1:54pm
Tell this con artist that you are reporting her on OurTime and the local authorities and getting a restraining order.  Then DO it.  And for God's sake, don't give her any more money.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by caroln242 caroln242 wrote:

Tell this con artist that you are reporting her on OurTime and the local authorities and getting a restraining order.  Then DO it.  And for God's sake, don't give her any more money.
You are 1000% right!  Another text early this morning, a hangup call at about 10:00.

She just called 2 minutes ago! "Just checking on you."

You have to stop this!  Do you want me to call the cops, get a restraining order? I have enough problems without some needy bitch giving me problems.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 5:56pm
Get mad at me if you want to, but you asked for it and you should've known better.

I hope you at least learned something about meeting strangers on the internet and inviting them into your life.

Some lessons are more expensive than others.

I hate to say it, but it is what it is.

C'mon, man!
caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 6:27pm
Being from Kentucky, I think I can say in an unprejudiciously way, watch out for those Tennessee relatives of hers...southerners be crazy! Wacko
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Get mad at me if you want to, but you asked for it and you should've known better.

I hope you at least learned something about meeting strangers on the internet and inviting them into your life.

Some lessons are more expensive than others.

I hate to say it, but it is what it is.

I shared my thoughts with you when this all began.  How could I be mad at you?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 6:40pm

Being from Kentucky, I think I can say in an unprejudiciously way, watch out for those Tennessee relatives of hers...southerners be crazy! Wacko
A text from yesterday...."I told you, don't push me, I push back"  I could beat the sh*t out of her or a relative with my cane!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 7:06pm
As long as you're open to some friendly advice.... if she isn't coming to your house, JUST IGNORE HER.

The more you respond and interact with her, the more you will encourage her to keep harassing you.

And for God's sake...

DO NOT HIT HER OR EVEN TOUCH HER WITH ANYTHING!!!! 

NOT EVEN YOUR LITTLE FINGER.

She obviously wants your MONEY and if you give her the slightest reason, she will take you to court and sue you for as much as she can get.

LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!

DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH HER!!!!

PERIOD!!!!

Got it?????

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 7:09pm

B-b-b-but---pussy!!!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 7:28pm
The f**kin' ya get for the f**kin' ya got.

C'mon, man!
caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 7:50pm

As long as you're open to some friendly advice.... if she isn't coming to your house, JUST IGNORE HER.

The more you respond and interact with her, the more you will encourage her to keep harassing you.

And for God's sake...

She obviously wants your MONEY and if you give her the slightest reason, she will take you to court and sue you for as much as she can get.

LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!

PERIOD!!!!

Got it?????

I agree totally.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 8:05pm

And for God's sake...

LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!

PERIOD!!!!

Got it?????

I agree totally.

I'll agree on that too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 125>
  Share Topic