Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What pisses you off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8485868788 125>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by caroln242 caroln242 wrote:

What's wrong with her left foot?
I may have to try to blow up the funky ankle tattoo.

It could be some furry creature looking for a place to nest. 

Look at her big toe on that foot.

Looks like she had some sort of injury.

LOL
I don't want to barf anybody out here!  My hip has not been getting any worse. I can walk short distances.
I have lots of problems.  Lisa might like my right foot.

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Jesus Christ!  It's like they are trying to tell something!  I have this little bench in front of the house. They jump up on there!  There are a least 2 roosters.  They cock-a-doodle-doo with different voices.  Anytime, several times a morning between 7:00 and 9:00. They hang around my truck, I'm surprised I haven't squashed one of them yet.  The neighbor had a good idea.  I have a spigot on that side of the house.
I'm gonna buy a garden hose and a nozzle. I can use it to discourage these crazy birds from hanging around in front of my house and also spray their crap off of the sidewalk.

It would be cool if you could rig up some kind of remote control system that could be operated from inside the house.

Have an outdoor video camera so you could watch the action and a joystick like a video game controller.

You you could press an hold the "fire" button to open the valve and start the water, then use the joystick to move it around.

It would be so much fun, you'd be sorry when they stopped coming around. LOL

Check this out.....

LOL

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 4:33pm
More from the drama queen Lisa...

Lisa-
Yes. i'm working today..  What is going on with us?

Me-
I guess only time will tell

Lisa-
We can plan to see.. I'm looking for a serious relationship not sex chat..

Me-
Same here! That's why the distance between us will make it difficult to cultivate a serious relationship.  Besides that, if those pics you sent are really you.  You can do a lot better than an old man like me.  I am real, my pictures are real.  I can afford to fly you out here for a weekend of...whatever your heart desires.  I'm not sure you are being completely honest with me.

Lisa-
i will never lie to you Kevin.. I believe age is a number .. all we need is true love and caring.. we can plan to see but right now.. I'm working on a bid over there in Egypt.. they need someone to supply some steels and building materials.. Are you still on the site ?

I won't answer her again.  I'm looking for some horny old woman who likes to drink.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 4:43pm

More from the drama queen Lisa...

Lisa-
Yes. i'm working today..  What is going on with us?

Me-
I guess only time will tell

Lisa-
We can plan to see.. I'm looking for a serious relationship not sex chat..

Me-
Same here! That's why the distance between us will make it difficult to cultivate a serious relationship.  Besides that, if those pics you sent are really you.  You can do a lot better than an old man like me.  I am real, my pictures are real.  I can afford to fly you out here for a weekend of...whatever your heart desires.  I'm not sure you are being completely honest with me.

Lisa-
i will never lie to you Kevin.. I believe age is a number .. all we need is true love and caring.. we can plan to see but right now.. I'm working on a bid over there in Egypt.. they need someone to supply some steels and building materials.. Are you still on the site ?

I won't answer her again.  I'm looking for some horny old woman who likes to drink.

That chick is looking for some fool to scam out of as much money as she can get.

You'd best be careful screwing around on those dating websites.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 5:26pm
I showed that picture to Sandy.  She is having her own problems with her youngest daughter.

I told her that I tried to order some underwear online.  She is going to Walmart...in fact she works there.

She has had a LOA for Vertigo.  I know how to pick them!  Anyway, I gave her a list of stuff I need.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 5:49pm
The wife and I had a meltdown.  I told her that any communication can be either online or through the mail.

I can resist the divorce, it's not against the law.  It will just take longer.  I told her to SEND me the paperwork and I will give her the divorce.  A lot more work for her rather than meeting me somewhere.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 9:28am
POS Sat. service!  It takes only the slightest amount of clouds and precip. for me to lose the signal.  We had Sat service when we first moved in the other place.  It took a major downpour or a heavy storm cell to knock out the signal.  I'm just west of Oshkosh...

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 1:40am
Here's my list:
Cars/trucks that have very loud motors when they start up
Personal Fireworks, especially those that sound like guns and cannons, even worse when they're still set off for days and weeks after the 4th
Companies that block/remove old TV programs or telecasts that aren't available anywhere except hiding in a vault due to copyright on YouTube and other sites
Companies that block/remove videos just for a few seconds of copyrighted material
Companies claiming copyright on stuff they don't even own
Paywalls. All of them. Newspapers, obits, anything.
Sites that exclude themselves from the Wayback Machine
The Fact Facebook still has a 5,000 friends limit. I know it won't affect most users, but some celebrities like to friend anybody to talk to their fans. Why should Facebook tells us how many friends we should have? It's 2020. Get rid of it.
The carriage disputes that are getting more common with TV providers and broadcasters.

There's more, but that's the only ones I can think of right now.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 4:14pm
What a pisser!  I was about to buy a truck in record time!  The problem was, since my license address does not match my current address. They need a bill or something to confirm where I am living. And I can't just grab it and go back up there.  They are making me wait till 12:30 to take delivery.  Hold together old truck, just another 40 miles or so.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 9:09pm
Stopping in at Culver's at 2:00 instead of 10:00 is a completely different world. There were 7 cars in front of me at the drive-thru. It appears their dining room is open!  They were still pretty quick considering the dumb ass people who don't know where they should park.
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 10:05pm

Stopping in at Culver's at 2:00 instead of 10:00 is a completely different world. There were 7 cars in front of me at the drive-thru. It appears their dining room is open!  They were still pretty quick considering the dumb ass people who don't know where they should park.

The Mcdonald's near my house is always busy at 5:30 in the evening. The BK a little far down the road has usually 1 or two cars in front compared to Mickey D's which has as much as 10!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 5:07pm
The family court commissioner rejected our settlement agreement.  Linda says that 'Divorce Writer' sent her the wrong paperwork. I told/asked her to send me the new paperwork.  She did.  I had to make more copies of the documents concerning the sale of the old house and the purchase of my new place.  They already have copies of these! SHE GOT THE PRINTER! I have to be completely honest when it comes to the law, even though I know she can't touch the money I got for the house. Off to the UPS store, I also bought a big envelope.  She put something like 7 forever stamps on it, I doubt it cost that much to mail this.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 5:30pm
A stamp cost 55 cents today.  The postage was $1.40 for the same size and weight envelope.  My future ex and her blond moments. 

OnStar and SiriusXM have been sending me email.  I get free OnStar for a limited time too.  The only advantage I can see with them is that they can unlock the truck if I lock the keys inside.

This crap from SiriusXM...I have subscribed before.  That was a different time.  Mama bought me a portable receiver.  I had a paper route and we used it in the boat too.  It was great!  They don't like it when customers leave.

Please Do Not Ignore | About your recent vehicle purchase

New Email Confirmation — Action Required!

FVCK OFF!

They want my phone number, radio ID number.  They should already have that.  They want me to buy a subscription.  STFU!  The salesman told me they would try to get a CC number.  He was a good guy.  The whole thing was not too painfull.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 5:37pm
I just got my Good Rx card in the mail yesterday. The wife always handled this BS!  Today!  I get this thing about another drug plan. Buzz Rx- Important plan information.  WTF?  These people are like vultures!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 10:45pm

I just got my Good Rx card in the mail yesterday. The wife always handled this BS!  Today!  I get this thing about another drug plan. Buzz Rx- Important plan information.  WTF?  These people are like vultures!
Why are you insulting vultures?Confused
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 5:03pm
LOL

Long after I bought health insurance, I kept getting text and phone calls from people. Annoying as hell!

The mail lady is running late today.  It's so nice to be able to see out of my windows again.  There is a row of 10 or 12 mailboxes on the road that leads to my house.  I may have to drive over there.  Still expecting the insurance card for the new truck.

There was a detour uptown when I made my food run. I saw some fire trucks.  There is a convenience store there, a golf cart sales and service shop. (Probably where the fire was). and a couple of restaurants.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2020 at 5:49am
I got a call today from some realtor asking if I wanted to sell my house, or was planning to move in a year etc.  I told her my selling price started at 3.5 million. I could hear her stutter as I hung up.
Besides, if I want to sell my house, I'll hire my niece, who is also a real estate agent...
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2020 at 3:29pm
I got another text yesterday afternoon about health insurance.  I'm really getting tired of this!

I was polite and sent...Please don't text me again.

He/she replied...Are you just saying that because you are getting bombarded by telemarketers and couldn't find anything affordable? I am an advisor appointed by the state to help you with your request.

I send...No, screw you!

Reply...No need to be rude, all I would like to do is close your file our with the state and slow these calls down.  Have a good day though.

Some a-hole called yesterday too. I gave him a piece of my mind.

I'm not sure what made the neighbor lock up their free range chickens. Wally might have talked to them, another neighbor might have reported them.  But they still have their stuff in my yard.  I installed the battery and mowed the grass today.

Anyone who owns and houses livestock in Wisconsin is legally required to register their premises. This applies whether you own one or one hundred birds. Doing so is free and enables DATCP to alert you to disease issues that affect poultry.

https://datcp.wi.gov/Pages/Programs_Services/BackyardChickens.aspx
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2020 at 8:37am
I shouldn't drive at night.  The one thing my new truck does not have is fog lamps.  It's hard to see this crappy road that leads to my house.

The last bag of Donettes I bought were kind of strange.  I didn't like the texture and they actually made me feel ill. Not even close to the 'sell by' date. I bought a different flavor and they were much better.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2020 at 4:44pm
I wanted to take out $300 at the ATM. It wouldn't let me have that much.  WTF?  I may have to call the CU and ask what the problem is!  I'm pretty sure $300 was our limit for one day when it was the wife's account.  Angry
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 11:39am
My bro's dog, Bullitt is dying right now. He showed some occasional panting a week ago, so my bro took him to the vet (he's always been on top of things with this dog). The vet diagnosed cancer all over, and it had gone to his lungs. But just yesterday, he came running as usual when I came home from work.

This morning, though (it's 6:30 right now) he got up, my bro let him out in the backyard to go to the bathroom, but he couldn't walk back up the stairs. My bro carried him in.

Right now, he's laying on the couch, breathing hard. He can barely lift his head. It reminds me of how my old cat Sneakers died about 7 years ago. It's just a matter of time now.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 11:47am
I'm so sorry.  It seems like just a few years ago he got the dog.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 12:38pm

Thanks. Yeah, he just got the him 2 and 1/2 yrs ago.

And...he just died.

caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 12:43pm
CryCry  That's so sad...sorry.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 12:50pm
Thanks, Caroln.

He was a sweet dog. My bro Tom got him as a 7 y/o rescue dog. So, he lived a semi-decent length of life. Not that great, but it wasn't like he was 3. Also, he got to die at home, with his people comforting him. If this happened a few hours later, we might've been putting him in a car for a ride to the vet (where he was always afraid of). This way, he got to die as peacefully as possible.

Tom will be taking him to the vet for a cremation today.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8485868788 125>
  Share Topic