Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What pisses you off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 125>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2017 at 11:02am
Got my stitches out yesterday.  Healing went well.  I'm surprised I haven't gotten into trouble yet for what happened.

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 5:35pm
^  AOL is still a thing??  No offense, Mr. T.  You seem pretty tech savvy.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 5:23am
Well, piss.  Looks like the AOL 6 I use on my other computer is getting phased out (it's starting to not load sites I've been visiting for years.)  Time to backup/download/transfer stuff before they totally pull the plug on it.  Maybe I'll 'upgrade' with AOL 7 or 8 to see if that fixes anything. Wink
  This current computer is up-to-date and will hopefully stay that way for a few more years...  Wink
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 1:04am
Originally posted by NiteRaidah NiteRaidah wrote:

Newark doesn't have good enough smack?

EXACTLY!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 12:51am
Newark doesn't have good enough smack?
I have 168 characters remaining.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 12:26am
There absolutely MUST be a way you could combine the two!!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 12:05am
Because it interferes with my time trying to score big black transvestites on the streets of Newark.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 11:59pm
And that would be a bad thing because.....???

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 11:39pm
Yeah, and then when those run out, I find myself trying to score heroin on the streets of Paterson at 2 in the morning.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 11:30pm
Yeah, but... FREE DRUGS!!!!

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 11:28pm
Thanks, DRS.

And no, no pain killers.  They offered me an Rx, but I declined.  It doesn't hurt that bad, and even if it did, it's such a small, localized area, how bad could it be?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Gashed my hand at work today when I jammed my knuckles between a metal cart and the rough metal corner of a shelf, whil trying to move the cart.  It was pretty deep---a gaping hole with a flap of torn skin.  Just missed the tendon, luckily.

Pissed me off.  6 stitches, bandages, Neosporin and antibiotics.  Angry

Nothing for pain?  Talk about dedication! I've busted some knuckles plenty of times.

What a man! Wink

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 1:54pm
The freaking internet has been down all morning, those bastages!!

The guy said he would credit the account for 2 full days...we'll see about that. Angry
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 1:06am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Sorry about your boo boo, Thor.  Ouch  Unhappy  Can't you just stand around and give everyone orders?  Tongue  You can always just walk around Wally World in a daze like the rest of the employees do.  LOL

If he did that, they might make him a manager...

C'mon, man!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 12:59am
Sorry about your boo boo, Thor.  Ouch  Unhappy  Can't you just stand around and give everyone orders?  Tongue  You can always just walk around Wally World in a daze like the rest of the employees do.  LOL  
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 12:14am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

No sex for a few days anyway.

At least not with that hand....

I got that outta the way Sunday night.  I'm good until November.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 12:13am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

OUCH!!!   Probably good for a few days off?

Probably.  But I'm just gonna go in.  I'll have to avoid certain tasks---like dragging 2 tons worth of milk down to the coolers.  2 pallets---about a ton each.  I'm gonna have to enlist some guys from other departments to help me out.  The most obvious guy (sometimes known as Muscles Marinara) is off tomorrow.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 11:06pm
No sex for a few days anyway.

At least not with that hand....

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 10:25pm
OUCH!!!   Probably good for a few days off?
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 10:19pm

Gashed my hand at work today when I jammed my knuckles between a metal cart and the rough metal corner of a shelf, whil trying to move the cart.  It was pretty deep---a gaping hole with a flap of torn skin.  Just missed the tendon, luckily.

Pissed me off.  6 stitches, bandages, Neosporin and antibiotics.  Angry

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 8:13pm
What pisses me off?  NBC is still using that same freaking Blake Shelton song for the Nascar races.

No talent, country bullsh*t bumpkin...Watch the CMA special on your local ABC stations! Angry

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 9:58pm
The wife asks very little from me when it comes to the TV viewing. But she likes Dr. Phil so I take a chance that, like today, I am exposed to a 10 minute infomercial featuring Robin's new skin care line...Angry

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 5:38pm

What pisses you off?

44 years of RAP.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 5:27pm
My dad and I call her "bitch & moan" because like at least half or more of her songs are about breaking up with the 'wrong guy'. Well duh, if you'd pay attention to the red flags your date is putting up you'd might avoid getting into a bad relationship!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I am so sick of seeing this weird chick all over the news. She should be happy some guy is grabbing her ass.

I don't find her attractive at all!!

With the position her arm is in she could be placing his hand there.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 125>
  Share Topic