Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fred Phelps, RIH

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fred Phelps, RIH
    Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 3:43pm

Rev. Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church, noted for his group's protests at military and other funerals, has died.  Who cares his age or what he died of.  He's dead, and that's what matters.  He now rots in hell.

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 4:56pm
Dead
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 5:57pm
Big smileYeaaa...I saw he got 'called home for a spanking'! How about THAT!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 6:17pm
Showerpooling?
Shocked
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 7:26pm
Yes, Mr. Phelps... Rot in hell for all the harm you've caused!

I hope lots of people show up to protest his funeral!!!

"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 7:30pm
Technically, he is the greatest man in the history of equal rights.

His insanity, vileness and cruelty was so embarrasing and shameful that many Christians would rather support equality than be considered part of the same group as Westboro. For that alone, we should thank him. If it weren't for embarrasing cases like his, who knows where we'd be...
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 7:37pm
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 7:48pm

As awful as Phelps and family were, I agreed with the Supreme Court ruling that allowed him to say the stuff he says.

However, I wouldn't have had much of a problem with a little frontier justice getting "administered".

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 12:46pm
Good riddance to bad garbage!!! Dead
Maybe a few of the families who's funerals he lead protests against will show up to piss on his grave -- or at least dance on his grave!!! LOL

DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 12:54pm
Good riddance.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Tampon Submarine Tampon Submarine wrote:

Good riddance to bad garbage!!! Dead
Maybe a few of the families who's funerals he lead protests against will show up to piss on his grave -- or at least dance on his grave!!! LOL

The news just said that some gay group in his state has decided against picketing his funeral.  That's no fun.  Angry

I hope someone else will take up the gauntlet.

DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2014 at 4:36pm
In the words of the immortal Tony The Tiger: Thaaaaaaat's GRRRReat!
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2014 at 10:55am
And when you are gone we won't miss you at all! G. Estefan CLS-SL
Poiuyt Power!!!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 12:56am
As said before good riddance!

I hope someone protests at his funeral just to piss his followers off! Just to give a taste of their own medicine!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

As said before good riddance!

I hope someone protests at his funeral just to piss his followers off! Just to give a taste of their own medicine!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Poiuyt Power!!!
PitLoad413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PitLoad413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 4:29am
This guy gives a bad name to us Americans. He had no respect for the dead(victims of any tragedy). He had no respect for the soldiers, nor had he respect for anyone that is a human being outside of his deranged-assed family. Hell, I wish they did along with him.  f**k this guy. Who cares about a batsh*t crotchety old bastard with an organization that was too insane for Fox News...FOX NEWS! 

I hope he gets reincarnated as a gay teenager in a dead-end hick town and gets attacked over and over while being ostracized by the entire community. The perfect rendition of divine retribution for this sick Grand Pu-bah of homophobia. 
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 4:49am
FYI he hated a lot of his own family as well....
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 2:19pm

I read some article in which the Phelps' son said that if anyone pickets his father's funeral, he'll sue.  Apparently, a lot of people read the article, too, and believed it.  However, it turns out that the article was from some satire website called Daily Currant, and isn't true.  I've seen stuff from this site before.  Unlike The Onion, there's not much in their stories that would lead one to believe it's a satirical site.  That is, their articles just aren't very funny.  They just make up stories.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic