Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It sure is quiet in here!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 63>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2020 at 12:04pm
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2020 at 4:46pm
I love it when a rock group can include an orchestra.  I can't get the comments to come back up but I believe there is 2 other famous artist on stage in this video.  And how much of a thrill would it be for these young women to join a legend like Paul for a concert?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 7:03pm
I get this notice today that the insurance company did not even respond to the local ambulance fees.

I'm getting screwed 7 ways to Sunday.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 10:44pm
Have you talked to an attorney yet?

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2020 at 10:11am
I've been working with these people. I have not signed a contract yet because they want 25% of what they save me.  Seems like I'm screwed no matter how I handle this.

Kevin,
Our physicians specialize in disputing and eliminating hospital bills using the medical evidence we find in the medical records. That's why auditing these records is essential. You can mail the paper records to Freelance Physicians Services LLC, PO Box 747, ITASCA, IL 60143. Per protocol, we scan all paper records into an electronic format before shredding it. You can also upload the records on our website using the following link (https://www.cutmymedicalbills.com/secure-file-transfer/).
Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2020 at 2:09pm
I guess if they save you $20K and you have to pay them $5K, you're $15K ahead.

Better than paying the entire thing.

Or you could take all your money out of the bank and let them sue you.

But then you'd probably have to explain what you did with the money.

Of course, you could always tell them you spent it all partying with prostitutes. LOL

Or you could work out a payment plan that works for you, then drag your feet paying them.

Make a payment or two, then go for a couple of months without paying. When they start threatening you, send in another payment or two, then drag your feet again. 

My advice is, of course uninformed and not based on any legal knowledge whatsoever.

Wink

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2020 at 5:16pm
Another great ad, Nathan.  Jimbo, check out the t-shirt in the center.  There's nothing wrong with a Merlot with your spaghetti sauce!  Tongue

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2020 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Another great ad, Nathan.  Jimbo, check out the t-shirt in the center.  There's nothing wrong with a Merlot with your spaghetti sauce!  Tongue

That's the kind of food red wine goes with.

I only drink it to help my sleep aid pills do their job.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 3:19pm
It feels cold in here, expecting a low tonight of 7 degrees.

I just had my phone appointment about my SS benefits. Pretty painless. I get $1162 a month starting in February.  I will need to check my budget and see if I should start cutting out some of my guilty pleasures.
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 4:51pm

It feels cold in here, expecting a low tonight of 7 degrees.

I just had my phone appointment about my SS benefits. Pretty painless. I get $1162 a month starting in February.  I will need to check my budget and see if I should start cutting out some of my guilty pleasures.

We're not that cold yet. Low tonight will be 23.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2020 at 3:49pm
Thinking back to the Geico 'Ratt Problem' commercial.  Here's a good Ratt song...

Water quality test results-

Bacteria, Coliform            Negative
Bacteria, E coli                 Negative
Nitrate, NO3+NO2           0.18  Nitrate was detected within the safe range
Arsenic, Total                   22  Arsenic was detected in the sample and exceeded the safe range
Iron                                5  Iron was detected in the sample and exceeded the safe range
Hardness                        425  The hardness level of the sample was found to be in the VERY HARD range.  Evil Smile
pH                                 6.0 
Alkalinity                        240  The alkalinity exceeded the recommended range

Whew!  It goes without saying .  I don't drink it but I wash my clothes, shower, wash the dishes and brush my teeth with this water.

It's not easy to be me...

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2020 at 5:20pm
I really feel good about the snowblower fiasco. That's going to be a good workout for me.  My bad hip is feeling it.  My femur and hip bone are making bone meal every step I take.  But I feel good! No chest pains!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2021 at 2:57am

I really feel good about the snowblower fiasco. That's going to be a good workout for me.  My bad hip is feeling it.  My femur and hip bone are making bone meal every step I take.  But I feel good! No chest pains!

It's good that you have no chest pains after what you went through.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2021 at 5:10pm
Both tires on the passenger side of my truck were at 24 PSI.  You could actually tell by looking at them they were low.  That air pump at KT is SO SLOW!  I've figured out what I have to do, once my hip feels a little better.  I took an aspirin.  I need to use the long (100 ft) extension cord and make a permanent path from the house to the shed.  I think it will reach from the front door to the shed, that way I can unplug it when not in use.  I can pump up the compressor and fill the tires here and run the starter on the snowblower.

Low clouds and an icing on the trees.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2021 at 2:24pm
A win in Chicago yesterday gives the Packers a first round bye and home field advantage in two weeks.  I believe there is a record number of wildcard games this weekend.  It's good to have some exciting sports to watch among all of the mayhem.  Matt Lefleur has done a hell of a job in just his second year as head coach.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2021 at 3:15pm
I didn't watch a single game this year. 

Not even for a few minutes.

I'm pretty much over football.

Not even sure if I'll watch "the big game" (can't say Super Bowl) this year.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2021 at 3:20pm
Hey, Jiiimaay!  What about the commercials?
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2021 at 5:53pm
At least the Browns are in the playoffs for the first time since the early 2000's.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2021 at 1:34pm
The local ABC station is breaking in a new weather guy.  He's really difficult to listen to. I guess they will have to give him a chance to feel more comfortable in front of the camera.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2021 at 2:16pm

Hey, Jiiimaay!  What about the commercials?

Hey, aka ronnay! I'll probably watch it (and the commercials) but if I don't I'm sure I can come here and watch them. Thumbs Up

Depends a lot on which teams are in there this year.

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2021 at 2:17pm

The local ABC station is breaking in a new weather guy.  He's really difficult to listen to. I guess they will have to give him a chance to feel more comfortable in front of the camera.

I'm surprised they didn't hire a hot babe with big knockers.

That seems to be the trend these days.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2021 at 2:29pm
LOL
This guy is fresh out of school and he needs to work on his on-air persona.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2021 at 2:57pm
Or maybe become a transvestite....

Tongue

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2021 at 3:09pm
LOLLOL

I guess it doesn't matter 'Whether or Weather' you have a penis or not!  You is one crazy dude!

That's why I love it here.  If I didn't have my interweb,  I might as well just die.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2021 at 3:19pm
Yeah, I'd have no social life whatsoever if it weren't for the internet. 

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 63>
  Share Topic