Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It sure is quiet in here!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 63>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 4:47pm
Picture this...A 61 year old man with a bad hip and a Silver Single 60 year old hot Mama moving a king size mattress.  What a PITA!!  The mattress was 14 years old, she's buying a new one.  I'm hurting in places I didn't know I had.  Let's see how sleeping on the couch works out.  I have a single mattress on a frame I built for the grand kids.  When the King Bed frame and box springs are gone, I will move that into the Master (Master of my Domain!) bedroom.  She gets the keys to her apartment at noon tomorrow, the movers will be here about noon on Saturday.  Times they are a changin'.
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 5:58pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 5:23pm
The movers are here!  One of them took a big dump before getting sharted.  They are starting with the small stuff in the garage.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 5:26pm
They sent me an email with some packing guidelines, I probably should have read it.  Mama don't know no better.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

The movers are here!  One of them took a big dump before getting sharted.  They are starting with the small stuff in the garage.

I don't think I've ever had a service guy or salesman or anyone like that take a dump in my bathroom. Weird. Hell, I don't even like crapping anywhere but my own toilet.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 6:05pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 6:52pm
What perfect freaking timing!  Our first day in the 70s since October 9th of last year. Doors wide open.  Those guys kicked ass!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 6:54pm
Do you know where you're moving to yet?
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 6:58pm
No.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:01pm
Well, stay in touch and keep us informed after you vacate the premises.

Don't go pulling a PaWolf on us.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:05pm
We still have no idea what happened with Pa, do we?

Should we decide with a poll? Dead, jail, 4th dimension, etc.?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:12pm
As far as I can tell, he's living back in the Buffalo, NY area, possibly with one of his sons. 

No obituaries on him in any newspapers anywhere. 

No mention of his demise on the Facebook pages of his various relatives that I'm aware of.

Could be in the hoosegow, but I've not seen anything in any free public records that I've checked.

I think he just doesn't love us anymore. Cry

Hard as it is to believe, the thought of anyone not loving as lovable a bunch as we are. Embarrassed Big smile

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Well, stay in touch and keep us informed after you vacate the premises.

Don't go pulling a PaWolf on us.

I should be here till the end of the month. I'll buy a laptop so I can use wi-fi at any temporary place I land.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I should be here till the end of the month. I'll buy a laptop so I can use wi-fi at any temporary place I land.

That would work. Thumbs Up

Or maybe a cheap tablet if you're looking to economize.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

As far as I can tell, he's living back in the Buffalo, NY area, possibly with one of his sons. 

No obituaries on him in any newspapers anywhere. 

No mention of his demise on the Facebook pages of his various relatives that I'm aware of.

Could be in the hoosegow, but I've not seen anything in any free public records that I've checked.

I think he just doesn't love us anymore. Cry

Hard as it is to believe, the thought of anyone not loving as lovable a bunch as we are. Embarrassed Big smile

Well, maybe he was just abducted by aliens.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Well, maybe he was just abducted by aliens.

Or possibly on some highly classified, super top secret mission for the gub'mint.... 

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:28pm
Naah. More likely, aliens. They speak the same language.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:37pm

LOL

Just kidding if you happen to pop in for a visit, Pa.... Big smile

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:47pm
Funny, I was just thinking of goofballs yesterday---how no one takes them anymore and how, in fact, I don't even know what they are. I think people took them in the 50s.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:53pm

Funny, I was just thinking of goofballs yesterday---how no one takes them anymore and how, in fact, I don't even know what they are. I think people took them in the 50s.

Goofball is a term I use quite frequently.

Mostly in political arguments with Trump supporters. Wink

Big smile

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:57pm
Dems get the "kook" term.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 8:25pm

Dems get the "kook" term.

But it's cool to be "kookie".

Like Edd "Kookie" Byrnes...

Cool

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 8:33pm
Kookie's dead. Poor Kookie.

I wonder if he knew "Creepy Joe" Biden.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 8:44pm

Kookie's dead. Poor Kookie.

I wonder if he knew "Creepy Joe" Biden.

Doubtful.

But being a weirdo Hollywood type, he might've ran in the same circles as a young Donald Trump back when he was a spoiled little rich boy livin' large on daddy's money.

Maybe they went out p***y grabbing together occasionally.

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2020 at 6:11am
Quote I think he just doesn't love us anymore. Cry

I'm probably wrong, but, I suspect he got all homophobey with a troll here, and was asked to leave...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 63>
  Share Topic