Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Super Bowl Commercials :: 2014 Super Bowl Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Butterfinger Cups Threesome

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Butterfinger Cups Threesome
    Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 8:35pm
I'm surprised nobody brought htis one up.
Sponsored Links

Dr. John Dorian View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. John Dorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 11:53pm
Didn't watch the Superbowl, so I didn't know this was a Superbowl commercial. In fact, I saw this for the first time about five minutes ago. First of all, I am a traditionalist who says Reese's cups are fine the way they are, and Butterfingers are fine the way they are. Now that that's out of the way...this is freakin' creepy. First of all, if my hypothetical wife and I went to counselling and the therapist suggested a threesome, we are done and I am walking out the door. Second, I doubt the therapist would have a guy there to recommend. And C, the dude (or dud) is hideous and looks like he's on some kind of illegal stimulant.
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 2:54am
"Nut-Butt & Choco." Ermm Really? Dumbass writers.

At first glance, I thought that guy in the Butterfinger shirt was a freaking werewolf.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2014 at 2:54am
This commercial is a little funny, a little troubling - just saw it again.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
rope View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 6:49am
John Dorian, the comment about him being on an illegal stimulant had me cracking up, nice one.

I was about to post this commercial myself, I hadn't realized it was a Super Bowl commercial.

But yes, extremely creepy. The butterfinger guy has one of those faces that just makes you want to punch him in the face...or maybe that's just me?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 9:17pm
LOL  That woman has some awesome titties.
So, does it smell like sex and candy in here?
Who is that sitting my chair?
ADamant View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADamant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2014 at 9:59pm
I just saw this ad on a browser sidebar or something, which made me think of this weird commercial. Try-curious? Sheesh.

*WARNING* This message was composed on a computer in a household where peanuts and peanut products are served.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 4:46am
Luckily the newest edition of this commercial cut the weird parts out!

Thank goodness! They must of got complaints!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic