Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What was the first song you listened to TODAY?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 101>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2014 at 1:33pm
Zax from the Assembly '94 invitation dentro by Purple Motion of the pee-cee demo group, "Future Crew" from 1994.

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 12:45pm
"In My Baby Dollars Mind" -- Psychic Pissbrain

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 3:27pm

Something about black chicks doing white rock music, baffles and pleases me at the same time.  This song was originally done by Max Frost and the Troopers in the 1968 movie Wild in the Streets.

The Shape of Things to Come, by Janelle Monae:

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 12:31pm
"Climb the Wall" -- Psychic Pissbrain

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 1:53am
Ouch...thought I liked this song the first time I heard it, but during the long ride Afgy and I made for his court appearance and all the way back, we couldn't get away from the song - and now I just can't run away from it. I got attacked by it as I was waking up to breakfast in bed.
I'm not telling anyone I'm tired of it except all of you, dear readers... 
MissyDWolf was being nice since we're all just coming to grips and out of shock from AfgyWolf's court case, which went far better than we could have ever wished (15 minutes, all charges dismissed, innocent on all counts, door opened for retributions). She also really loves her most recent gift Afgy & I picked up at an artist flea market on our way home. It now sits in the center of 'MissyD's Shelves of Honor'. It is small, but strikingly beautiful; easy to pick up and just feel and stare at, holding and turning in the light.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 12:27pm
"Climb the Wall" -- Psychic Pissbrain

For reasons still unknown, my Ipod reports this song as, "The Toliet Bowl is Flooded" by, "Telepathic Piddlebrain".
I submit to thee some proof, in Windows .WAV format:

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 1:09pm
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 2:34pm
Tom Petty "American Girl"

Every time I hear that song I think of Silence of the Lambs!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 1:54pm
"The Toliet's Flooded" -- Limbomaniacs

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 2:14pm
^ Angry, I never heard of that song and I'm sitting in an area right now where I can't listen, but just the title alone makes me think this is a perfect song for you!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 12:24pm
^^^ LOLShockedLOL ^^^

"Tester" -- Anthrax

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 12:53pm
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 1:01pm
HOLY COW, PA! That was the first song *I* heard today, too!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2014 at 12:27pm
"Musical Doodle" -- from the SpongeBob SquarePants episode, "Ear Worm"

This song is pretty short, so the next one that I listened to was:

"Gary Come Home" -- from the SpongeBob SquarePants episode, "Have You Seen this Snail?"

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2014 at 1:26pm
Gerry Rafferty's "Baker Street"

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2014 at 1:27am
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2014 at 1:49am
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Gerry Rafferty's "Baker Street"

I remember that song from the 1970s; I believe I even have it on one of my portables (music players). :-)

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2014 at 12:37pm
"Fueled" -- Anthrax

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2014 at 1:43pm
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2014 at 2:08pm

Zax from the Commodore Amiga computer demo, "Hardwired" by the Amiga computer demo group, "Crionics and the Silents".

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2014 at 4:51pm
ConfusedBeen up all night working....and this is the first I heard right after my idiot-phone started blowing up about a few nickle & dime complications
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2014 at 5:35pm
PA! LEGO!!!!! ME LOVIES!!!

Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 11:27am
Stage zax from the coin-op arcade videogame, "Roadblasters" put out by Atari in 1987

This choon is short, so the following one was next up on my listening list:

"Atomium" -- Karl Bartos

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 1:07pm
The Beatles "Eleanor Rigby"

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 12:33pm
Zax from the coin-op arcade pinball machine, "F-14 Tomcat" by Williams Electronics from 1987.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 101>
  Share Topic