Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Oh, the horror!!! Justin Bieber arrested in Miami
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oh, the horror!!! Justin Bieber arrested in Miami

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2014 at 4:45pm
LOLMaybe a bunch of this will straighten him up.

Source: Justin Bieber granted re-entry into the United States after plane search

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2014 at 4:57pm
An example of why I enjoy watching David Letterman so much...

Couple of years ago when Bieber appeared on the show, he was sporting a new tattoo just below the bend of his arm that said "BELIEVE".

During the course of the interview, Dave started giving him some sh*t about it.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, Dave leaned over, grabbed Bieber's arm & started rubbing it like he was trying to see if he could rub the tattoo off.

Apparently, the tattoo was still sore & tender & Dave was really rubbing on it...

Poor little thing screamed like a girl & looked like he was gonna cry!!! LOL

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 4:43am
People should start pointing at him and yell "Hey, look!  It's Ellen DeGeneres!" every time they see him....  LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2014 at 8:19am
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 10:38pm
ConfusedDid anyone post this?
'Friskin' the frisky Beeb'
I'm SO sick of the little bastard and his 'Dad'
After the latest airline stunt (including 'Thank You For Being A Dad'), I understand the snot-nosed spoiled brat is possibly facing felony charges. Some great albums have been recorded in prison - wonder what new '#1 hits' we're in for? He may just cross musical genres and human genders!
Being the one and only 'PaWrophet' (The Wolf Prophet), I'll provide all a 'hint of the future' by providing the album title and track list, as I see as I stare at my crystal balls (they're as good as gold, I tell ya!):
'The Beebs Plays Attica/Attica Does The Beebs'
'19 going on 40 (Train Blues)' - Folk/Blues
'Lower Bunk Soggy Mattress Blues' - Country/Blues
'Drinking Toilet Wine and Shankin' What Will Never Be Mine' - Country/Rock
'I Like Pork - The Other White Meat, But In Comes In All Shades & Colors' Ready-Made MTV g-Rap (RAP for those that prefer to stick within (or to) their own gender)
'I'm Goin' Down Again' - WhiteBoy R&B/Soul 
'In The Shower Of Power Enjoying The Tower Of Power' - Soul/R&B
'There's A New Boy In Town' - (I don't even need to say it - the Eagles are suing)
'I Could Do The Splits If I Didn't Walk Like I've Been Ridin' Bareback' - Humor (BAD attempt at 'Weird Al'-style)

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic