Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Oh, the horror!!! Justin Bieber arrested in Miami
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oh, the horror!!! Justin Bieber arrested in Miami

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oh, the horror!!! Justin Bieber arrested in Miami
    Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 5:08pm
The little girl's wet-dream was arrested for DUI after drag-racing in a yellow Lamborghini with some hip-hop douchebag friend of his.

I suppose this is his version of Miley Cyrus' twerking & acting like a slut on TV or Britney Spears getting out of a car with no panties.

"Lookit me, evwybody!!!! I'm a gwownup now!!!!!"

Sickening.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 5:14pm
Yeah, I mentioned this in the stupid people thread.  DUI, driving w/o a license, drag racing, resisting arrest.

Mugshot 2014

Mugshot 2020?

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 5:20pm
his douche kit of an entourage was actually blocking streets so he could play vroom vroom.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 5:23pm
I can't stand that twit.
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

his douche kit of an entourage was actually blocking streets so he could play vroom vroom.

LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 6:33pm
Does anyone see a disturbing resemblance here?

Have you noticed how, when one of them is in the tabloids for pulling some dome crap, the other one is out of sight?

I'm thinking maybe they're the same "person".

For lack of a better term.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 6:35pm
^^ I dunno what's more shocking - the resemblance between the 2 teenie trash dolls or the fact there's actually a picture of that skank without her tongue sticking out.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 6:40pm
I hope they make an example of him, let him serve a little time and he can be Bubbas bitch.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 7:07pm
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 7:35pm
From the looks of that mug shot, his next gig should be shilling for Clearasil.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 7:42pm

I'll bet he's proud of his arrest.  Probably thinks it gives him cred.  

Such a thug.  LOL

DARK FATHER View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 8:44pm
Justin Bieber has no drivers license?!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 9:35pm

Originally posted by DARK FATHER DARK FATHER wrote:

Justin Bieber has no drivers license?!

It expired.  This is what happens when you... 

1.  Have no parents around to make sure you keep on top of such things.
2.  Feel entitled.
3.  Hang with people whose own licenses are revoked or suspended or expired or never existed in the first place.

God forbid Bieber tend to such things as going to the DMV.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I'll bet he's proud of his arrest.  Probably thinks it gives him cred.  

Such a thug.  LOL

It's being reported that he blew a .02 on the breathalyzer.

Why.... THAT'S ONE WHOLE BEER!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

What a gangsta!!!! LOL LOL LOL

C'mon, man!
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 10:40pm
It's being reported that he blew a .02 on the breathalyzer.

Why.... THAT'S ONE WHOLE BEER!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

What a gangsta!!!! LOL LOL LOL

I figured the scrawny little prick would have a low tolerance, but holy hell that's sad LOL LOL

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 10:43pm

Weren't drugs involved, too?

Maybe he gets f*cked up on Pediacare, Flintstone Vitamins and St. Joseph's Aspirin for Children.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 10:48pm
He claimed he'd smoked a joint too, but for all anyone knows that's just another part of the publicity stunt.

Phony little snot.

That's all young people even demand anymore.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 10:49pm
Cussing at cops, and blowing an blowing an .04?. You know the chilluns have stricter standards.
Somebody tell me why this kid does not need some tough love.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Weren't drugs involved, too?

Maybe he gets f*cked up on Pediacare, Flintstone Vitamins and St. Joseph's Aspirin for Children.

Don't forget that hardcore Junior NyQuil. I bet that sh*t had him seeing tracers LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by a a ron a a ron wrote:

Somebody tell me why this kid does not need some tough love.

Yeah, he probably needs that.  But I'm getting some mild entertainment from his descent into hell, so I hope he doesn't get any of that tough love stuff.  I'd hate to see him turn his life around or some such nonsense.  I just don't want to have to hear any more of his music.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 11:12pm
I just heard he could be deported!!!! LOL

Gawd, I hope so!!!

See how much publicity he gets hanging out in Toronto!!! LOL

C'mon, man!
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2014 at 12:10am
I honestly thought he got arrested for something else earlier before this.  Or maybe I was thinking of some(one)(thing) else?  Oh, whatever.  I don't really care either way.  I'm only posting so I can one more post to my measly count.  Highlight of the day, that.
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2014 at 1:03am
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2014 at 1:45am
^^^ Ditto.
At least he didn't kill somebody else. A little boy bought a grown man's car. Hope the cops impound it.
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2014 at 1:52am
When he egged his neighbor's house a lot of people were making fun of the damage estimate but when you see exactly what has to be replaced/refinished I can imagine in rich area in CA that it does cost thousands.

Right after the egg incident, Anderson Cooper was feeling sorry for Bieber and that people were picking on him and since he was raised in show business he didn't know how to act. Anderson is getting more annoying everyday! This kid has it so good that he can't imagine how good he has it.
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic