Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TENA - Incontinence Pads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swampcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TENA - Incontinence Pads
    Posted: 11 Jan 2014 at 12:52am
Ok really?  I mean ...words fail...

Sponsored Links

swampcat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swampcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2014 at 12:57am

The above movie does not seem to be working...sorry...
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2014 at 7:15am
I think you need to have a big ass so nobody notices you have a diaper on.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2014 at 5:25pm
Really? They are still playing this stupid piece of crap?! Unbelievable. I don't think anyone I know would be dancing about adult diapers.

-crainbebo
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 3:31pm
These monkey-spanks have a new commercial about a new packaging color scheme to come out in the near-future; I was not able to find it on YouTube however.

ChrisInMI View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisInMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 2:52am
I just saw the new version over the weekend, and it features a new version of the jingle playing during the second half of the commercial (the first half is still the old jingle).  The new version is sung by a vocal group and is only slightly less irritating than the off-key original.  I've only seen it once but it looks like the blonde and the African-American dancers are back in this new one; seems the plus-sized Chaka Khan lookalike is out.

veoozo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veoozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 6:10am
I doubt any woman is going to actually buy the pads they see on TV. They just pick what is on the shelf. Who wants to stand in front of the aisle for 5 minutes picking out pads?
ANGRY-homemaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANGRY-homemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 2:22am
A bunch of women apparently ecstatic over being incontinent. I mean do you also feel like dancing when you're astride a pound of cotton? Riding the cotton pony indeed. It matters not what fluid the cotton catches it is an ANNOYANCE not a gleeful joy. A diaper is a NASTY portable potty. If they are so wonderful why wait until you "need" it? Imagine the minutes saved in a day if we all just wore our porta potties everywhere and went as per needed? I think Tena should encourage the unspoken convenience of "NOT WATING"! LOL boy do ya think the public would get on board with that? I mean it won't interfere with dancing and the lines at the bars one toilet per establishment are so long and the bathroom so nasty anyhow. And you pay so much for your drink, take it home with you via your handy dandy "Tena pad." Does that violate open container laws?

At 52 and having had 2 of my 3 children at birth weights of 9+ pounds I have been squeezing my thighs together since I was 20 to sneeze! What's the commercial with all the copper pipes? Women have plumbing issues and it ain't no dance and twist or throw a freaking party topic. Thankfully I am not yet needing such products. PTL!

Tena -- take down this intelligence insulting ad.

Human functions are messy and gross.... but let us deal with it quietly and discretely with some dignity.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 2:27am
Originally posted by ANGRY-homemaker ANGRY-homemaker wrote:

...Riding the cotton pony indeed...

LOL  I couldn't get past that without cracking up.  

Chipster View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chipster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 5:23am
This ad is already on my top 10 list of the most annoying for 2014. A bunch of plus-sized women dancing spastically because they're just ecstatic about peeing in their Tena pads. I wonder if they realize how stupid and ridiculous they look.

So now we're seeing dancing ads about human bodily functions. No wonder the aliens are abducting us.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 5:53am
Don't drip no piss, nothing's missed with Tena Twist!

Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 6:25am
they should make some incompetence pads and give them to the sh*tbrains who decided these ads were worthy of thinking up, producing, and airing.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2014 at 12:17am
Commercials used to DESCRIBE about the product. Then it was the cheesy 1980s jingles (love most of them!) and now it's all stupid and dumb. Most ads won't even talk about the product, except for drug ads ("side effects may include headache, coma or death")

-crainbebo
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
ACHERON View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACHERON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2014 at 2:56am
Yeah i've seen the new one too, please not another year of this. Although in the new version I saw, the too happy overweight chick is still in it
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 4:17pm
Argh! Can't stand the Tena commercial with the mature woman in her red satin dress sashaying her ass past the faces of the unfortunate movie-goers who paid good money to see the show, not her ass. Then as she meets an even older woman halfway to her seat they do a little pee-pee dance around each other much to the dismay of the people in their aisle. For Pete's sake, use the washroom before you leave the house and then hold it, even a child can do this. If I were in that theatre I'd be tempted to firmly plant my foot on that woman's toes as she wriggled by to remind her that I've paid good money to see the show not her ass. Here's the YouTube video to accompany my rant.
TUBE]RY1yqv7UgxY[/TUBE]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic