Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Vacation & Cat Attack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2008 at 7:45pm
Oh my god Sue, I just saw this thread.  Shocked  I hope you're ok.  You're probably going to need to be careful when you go to pick her up for awhile, your cat is going to have flashbacks and possibly go into attack mode again. 

My kitty is the sweetest thing on earth, but when I take her to the vet she turns into a Pet Cemetary cat and goes ballistic at everyone.  I bought her a perch to watch the birds outside with, and whenever she is up there and I go to pet her she gets upset and acts like she's going to attack.  I think it's because the perch is around the same heighth as the examination table at the vet. 

Sponsored Links

suenewtotx View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suenewtotx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2008 at 9:28pm

Thanks, Adreme.Smile

Actually, Tiger has been fine since we brought her home Sunday night, although when we first brought her home from the kennel I was a little nervous around her.  Sunday night she slept with me & she's been back to her old self with no problems.  I've even been able to pick her up.Thumbs%20Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic