Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kit Kat 'Photo Booth' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kit Kat 'Photo Booth' (video)
    Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 3:45am
Cry'Carnival Muzak' is the stuff forced on you in HELL for eternity; this 'crime-mercial' was not on my 'bucket list', but it DID immediately dain-bramage me...I'm SURE that is a 'tune from the other side'. 

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

70s80s View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70s80s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 4:00pm
Loud, fake crunching with some other annoying noises....BAD TO WORSE!!! Angry
"Cottage cheese is not a 'feminine product'!"
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 7:09pm
Dump the damn crunching already!

Pllllllleeeeeeeeeaaassseee!

it! Dump the entire campaign already and start anew!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 7:54pm

They have to know that these commercials annoy the sh*t out of a majority of the viewers.  They just have to.  Horrible ad tactic to spread word of mouth by annoyance. 

The last thing I want after I see one of these commercials is a damn Kit Kat bar.  They make me lean more toward wanting a lobotomy, or at the very least having a couple of pencils jabbed through my eardrums.
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2014 at 4:51pm
OuchKit Kat must have gone broke - they haven't insulted us with anyting new in almost eight(8) months, yet they've turned up the volume on the 'Kit Kat Carnaval Calliope From Hell' (all that's missing are dancing clowns) and continue to over-play it. I have to believe there is a special place in hell awaiting those that created this abortion of a commercial song - especially THIS version.
This commercial bothers me so much that I have 'reactions' when I actually see Kit kat bars in stores (I actually knocked over a stand-alond candy display,recently...had to buy one of those MDA fund-drive balloons to appease the store owner, but I didn't apologize for tossing the Kit Kats).
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2014 at 7:46pm
I am so sick of the constant, off key, carnival crap.
Sometimes I change the channel and find something new to hate.
sharonite View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharonite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2014 at 6:22pm
Can't stand the crunching noises, the circus music, or the Lady & the Tramp-aping couple in the first half of the commercial.

The mom in the second half is a cutie, though.
Lucian View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2014 at 7:27am
Yeah, awful.
"I love Kitkat!"
"Why?"
"Because it's crunchy!"
Said nobody EVER.
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2014 at 1:57pm
I have just one thing to contribute to this thread:

"OWWW! Turn that $#!7 down!"

I'll very likely never buy a Kit Kunt bar again after seeing & hearing this! Angry

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2014 at 6:49pm
"Give me a break!" from this commercial torment.  Angry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic