Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

United Healthcare, man dancing badly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: United Healthcare, man dancing badly
    Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 2:59am

I can't put my finger on it, but something about this commercial is very unsettling.  I can't figure out the nature of this party (or is it a meeting?) featuring a bunch of oddly random individuals, but there's something sinister about it.

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 3:25am
^^^It reminds me of a 'Mexicago Wedding Reception' for some cartel chief's daughter that is getting married to a ChiTown Italian mobster's son, with all the leading 'blacksta gangsta' soldfiers.
It's an all around 'win-win'.
Everyone is happy.
Nobody is projected to live a long life.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 3:32am

I was thinking gypsies or Venezuelan Communists or Cuban revolutionaries or Jehovah's Witnesses or something out of a Pasolini film about post WWII Italian Fascists or some Amway cult or something.  But your idea works.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 3:37am
Pant it any way you wish - at the 'end of the day', United Healthcare is there just for you, but they win more than anybody else...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 9:40pm

This one's back.  I'm still sensing an imminent assassination in the next room.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 9:53pm
That was obviously a gay wedding reception.

The women he was dancing with were all relatives.

Aunt, niece, etc, etc.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 10:11pm
Yup. Kinda looks like the annual gathering of the Gay MexAfroItialioMafia (and other low-life tax evaders) Association, in San Fruitcisco.
I got it right, didn't I?Confused
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 10:27pm
Coulda been anywhere nowadays.

Upstate NY, even.

I coulda sworn I detected a bit of mist in the air.

Like say, the mist given off by a very large waterfall, maybe?

And did I catch a fleeting glimpse of some hoary ol' chestnut (probably crashing the reception) hovering around the beer tap...?

Hmmmmm....

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 10:28pm
(In response to Thor)

Its the music, isn't it?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 2:13am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

(In response to Thor)

Its the music, isn't it?

The music isn't really my speed, but I think it fits.  

This might work, too:

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 2:29am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Coulda been anywhere nowadays.

Upstate NY, even.

I coulda sworn I detected a bit of mist in the air.

Like say, the mist given off by a very large waterfall, maybe?

And did I catch a fleeting glimpse of some hoary ol' chestnut (probably crashing the reception) hovering around the beer tap...?

Hmmmmm....

LOLIf the beer is free, well...so am I (for any proper female and as entertainment for the 'general public'). 
thedude View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 7:56pm
That's not bad dancing... THIS is bad dancing! LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 1:30am
WinkTHIS is 'dancing'! The kind meant to entertain us menfolk by our wimminz servent-types.
"...and when you're finshed, get me a beer, an', well...<unziiip>
I'll prolly get in trouble for saying this, but Hispanic women are simply the most beautiful critters! Their only drawback is they shrink 6 inches in heighth and expand 6 inches at the waistline, automatically at the age of 30, or thg first child one sputs out - I'm not being mean, doncha know! It's a 'genetical'-type of thing, certainly not their fault, and I'm pretty sure where the whole concept of 'burritos' come from - ya know - like a rolled-around thingy with no figure at all, and full of so much hot love one can never get enough of.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic