Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please stop. I am asking politely....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken 1802 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please stop. I am asking politely....
    Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 2:33am

Please stop harassing me, and you know who you are...  I feel uncomfortable with your bullying of me.  Please cease and desist.  I am asking nicely....

Sponsored Links

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 2:55am
Yeah, you, stop being mean to Dave. Dave is a good boy. Dave is innocent.

Dave is mine...ehehehehehehehehehe.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 8:05am
Hey Ken, Don't you think some of the negative attention you get is brought on by yourself?
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 2:01pm
I agree, but if someone is privately harassing him, that's bad.
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Then he should deal with it privately, or take it to mods. Posting something like here like this is basically putting a huge, giant bullseye on himself. It's not that he's standing up for himself, if he was, he wouldn't have been afraid to name the names of whoever is supposedly harassing him. As it stands it just looks like attention whoring.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Then he should deal with it privately, or take it to mods. Posting something like here like this is basically putting a huge, giant bullseye on himself. It's not that he's standing up for himself, if he was, he wouldn't have been afraid to name the names of whoever is supposedly harassing him. As it stands it just looks like attention whoring.

If he takes it to Nathan, he's calling further attention to himself.  And while he loves attention, that's attention he may not want at this point.  I guess we reap what we sow.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 2:41pm
He might just be jerking certain people's chains.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 2:55pm

He seems to like putting out half-stories.  Maybe he just likes thinking we're dying to hear the full story, as if we're really interested.  The only reason I'd want to hear the full story is to determine the validity of it.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 2:58pm
Confused...'bullying' in any form is just low, but when one hangs the 'bully bait' sign on themself, well...what should be expected?
This thread almost leaves one with the same feeling as they probably experienced with the following video:
Now, let's all be kind and play nicely together - whadda ya say?

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 3:07pm
The thing here is... that whatever his motivation is, some people are playing right into it by making it so obvious that they're allowing him to get under their skin.

Getting pissed off or annoyed or whatever, just encourages it.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 3:20pm

Pa, that Punchy video and song seems about right.  LOL

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

The thing here is... that whatever his motivation is, some people are playing right into it by making it so obvious that they're allowing him to get under their skin.

Getting pissed off or annoyed or whatever, just encourages it.

True.  But I think anything encourages it.  If it's attention he's after, he'll take it no matter the sentiment within our posts.  As long as he gets responses, he's happy.

I mean, here we are, talking about him right in front of him...and he's fine with it.  LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 4:00pm
So stop.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Ken 1802 Ken 1802 wrote:

Please stop harassing me, and you know who you are...  I feel uncomfortable with your bullying of me.  Please cease and desist.  I am asking nicely....

Ken when he is angry...
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 4:19pm
^ That is funny, but I'm wondering if you don't have the roles reversed....

Maybe "Marvin" more accurately represents those here who are letting him get under their skin while it's Kenny who is "Bugs".

He certainly does seem to "bug" people.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 4:21pm

So stop.

Why??

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Why??

Well, if a certain course of action keeps on resulting in an undesired response, which in turn causes a repetition of the course of action that keeps on resulting in the same undesired response, it seems like the best way to end the vicious cycle is for one party to cease what they are doing.

And since we know from experience that one party will continue as long as they keep on being rewarded for it, the most practical solution is for the other party to withold the reward.

Seems straight forward enough.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 4:34pm

Totally logical, but...naaaaaah!  There's no fun in that!  The way it's going is much more fun.  LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 4:43pm
Oh, I agree that it's fun to f**k with him, but some here seem to be getting a bit irate over it & taking umbrage.

I'm just suggesting that maybe it's those irate reactions that he enjoys provoking & maybe those folks are creating their own displeasure.

None of this bothers me, I just don't like to see such discord in what is normally such a happy little wonderland of flowers, rainbows & unicorns.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 4:48pm

^ That is funny, but I'm wondering if you don't have the roles reversed....

Maybe "Marvin" more accurately represents those here who are letting him get under their skin.

There is little entertainment value in anger, I'm here for the laughs.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 4:49pm
Same here.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 4:52pm

Ken's posts are pure gold.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Ken's posts are pure gold.

Ehhhhhh... I'm thinking more in the 18 - 22k range.

Some a mere 14k.

Of course, I've never actually given any of them the acid test.

Though sometimes I think Ken has been taking the "acid" test himself.

Whole different kind of acid, of course.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 7:29pm

...Though sometimes I think Ken has been taking the "acid" test himself.

Whole different kind of acid, of course.
Prolly 'banana acid'. Learned how to extract it from watching a few videos like this, one might think:

I'm not being 'mean'
I didn't say a damned thing about 'reusable & regenerative' bananas that are attached to things that will kill you if you try and 'twist the top off'. 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 7:33pm
I'm fairly certain that video is a joke....but...

sadly, I can actually see some people in to-day's world looking up how to eat or open a banana.....
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic