Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Internet Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

250m Americans Infected

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 250m Americans Infected
    Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 8:02pm

DeadWith WHAT?!Unhappy

This just happened to be in the middle of the newspage I was reading...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 8:07pm
infected with a white x in a black box in a white box in a black box?
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 8:14pm
Can't get it to paste - but it is for this website....it is certainly one AngMcP would jump all over - I've saved the pic off, will load it out and post later

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2014 at 5:19am
Basically it's another ad for all natural snake oil that "Big Pharma" doesn't want you to know about. The "infection" is actually candida, a naturally occuring variety of yeasts that live in and on our bodies. It's really nothing serious although high stress can cause you to get a yeast infection. The woomeisters in the alternative medicine community are claiming a new disease called candida hypersensitivity is causing everything such as obesity, allergies, trench foot, swamp ass, weight gain, weight loss, cancer, chicken pox, roastbeef pox, pink eye, red eye, The Eye of The Tiger, the color purple, Deep Purple, squirrels in your chimney, flouride in the water, Smoke on The water, the blue balls crabs, the 7 year itch, the 48 year creeping Jesus, the moss covered three handled family gradunza, Black Number One, the number of the beast, lycanthropy, and entropy. It will also curve your spine, infect your mind, and lose the war for the Allies. 
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2014 at 2:01pm

^  LOL  Love it.

BrianO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Deleted Account

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2014 at 11:00am
LOL Straight out of the 'commercials' in Johnny Carson's "Art Fern Tea Time Movie" sketches!
Ads like that, with all their blather, remind me of the stereotypical 'conspiracy theory' nutjobs, with that whine of hysteria: They don't WANT you to know, maaaan!Wacko
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 5:25pm
I was going to guess 'stupidity'. So maybe that in addition to candida? LOL
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic