Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Natural gas: annoying sounding lady on the bus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Natural gas: annoying sounding lady on the bus
    Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 9:26pm
Ok I get it that natural gas is cleaner, fine.

What I don't get is why do they have the most annoying sounding woman to sell this product to me?

For example when she says "now that the busses run on natural gas" she says "nooooooooooooooooow that the buuuuuuuses run on natural gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas" Uugh! Cut it out lady!

Okay I think the fault is at the feet at the idiots who keep butchering the length of the commercial for time. She doesn't sound as bad in the full commercial. Here's the full commercial.

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 10:07pm
Another thing that irritated me:

Quote It's just... the easiest way of getting around

The hell it isn't! There's a lot of unprofessional bus drivers out there, and sometimes routes can get confusing. Not to mention all the low-class people who ride on them!

I wonder if this lady likes the smell of her own farts? That's "natural gas" too, you know!
VincentPrice View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VincentPrice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

The hell it isn't! There's a lot of unprofessional bus drivers out there, and sometimes routes can get confusing. Not to mention all the low-class people who ride on them!

I wonder if this lady likes the smell of her own farts? That's "natural gas" too, you know!

I was waiting for a fart joke Clap
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 1:46am
The way she says natural gaaaaaas, I thought she WAS talking about farts.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 2:27am
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

Agreed! Back when I was in college I took the bus, from Torrington to Winsted and Winsted to Torrington it was fine. However after a ride from Winsted, I couldn't take a bus to my house, so I had to walk all the way from City Hall all the way up High Street Hill and Aenta Ave to the road where my house is on.

Sometimes I was lucky I got a bus to the housing complex on High Street but that was still a pain especially when you're logging around a portfolio!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic