Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Repeat Offenders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Peyton Manning needs to stick to football

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColonelSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Peyton Manning needs to stick to football
    Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 3:21am
Is anything else really needed? He's only been in a million commercials in the past couple years 
Sponsored Links

ironwolf56 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ironwolf56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 4:27am
YES!!  Why is he in everything?!  Do out of touch ad execs not know that anyone who's not a fan of the Broncos or maybe the Colts can't stand him and his "I've been hit in the head too many times and can only mumble audibles" style of "acting"?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 4:45am
Quote Topic:Peyton Manning needs to stick to football

Send him some of this stuff...

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 5:15am
I am probably out of touch but I just heard on the news that he is going to be the Graduation speaker for Univesity of Virginia this coming Spring. I'm sorry but I just think that stinks! Maybe a college better known for athletics but UVA is Virginia's jewel in the academic crown.
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
ironwolf56 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ironwolf56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by bwestfall bwestfall wrote:

I am probably out of touch but I just heard on the news that he is going to be the Graduation speaker for Univesity of Virginia this coming Spring. I'm sorry but I just think that stinks! Maybe a college better known for athletics but UVA is Virginia's jewel in the academic crown.

And in true Peyton Manning style it will consist of him just shifting around back and forth while yelling Omaha!!
Miseryguts View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miseryguts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by bwestfall bwestfall wrote:

"So congratulations everyone. I really hope you'll take my suggestion about opening a pizza franchise seriously."
MontanaTrav View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MontanaTrav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 5:55am
Enough with Peyton Manning already!  He's worse than Miley Cyrus's tongue.  Motherf**ker is EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME.
deacon blues View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deacon blues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 9:09am
He shills for Papa John's because he owns 20+ Pizza franchises in Denver. I also would love to take the chicken parm sandwich and stuff it down his throat. He'll never say "it tastes so good" ever again. The ad agencies love him for that southern drawl because we all know from watching TV that America is slowly turning "redneck".

Bobbinapples View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bobbinapples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2014 at 2:01am
Peyton Manning reminds me of why I don't like the NFL or football, as well as my hatred of chicken parmesan sandwiches.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2015 at 3:21pm
something tells me after the last two broncos years
we all will get our wish of LESS peyton
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic