Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anything funny.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 88>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 12:21am

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2023 at 12:36am

Congratulations to them.

Hope it came out well.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2023 at 8:20am

Was it via Zoom or in-person?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2023 at 2:00pm
I would think that it must have been in person.

Because nothing beats the old fashioned "hands on" approach to learning.

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2023 at 7:18am
To quote George Takei, "Oh my!"

next sentence.jpg

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2023 at 9:17pm

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 4:17pm

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 6:02pm

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 7:47pm

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Shame it's not a real album, though

Yeah, there's a whole series of them. Another good one is a "Christian" album by Mary Hinge (which is a play on hairy minge, minge being a British word for twat, apparently).

I'll check out those vids later.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Shame it's not a real album, though

Yeah, there's a whole series of them. Another good one is a "Christian" album by Mary Hinge (which is a play on hairy minge, minge being a British word for twat, apparently).

I'll check out those vids later.

I was a member of a Brit forum about 3 years or so ago.

I can't say the name of it because it contains a word that is considered one of the most vulgar terms you can use in the US.

Reserved specifically for women and/or a particular anatomical feature.

Starts with a "c".

Anyway, in the UK it's not considered vulgar and is used for both men and women.

Anyone can be one.

This forum actually celebrated being one.

It was all about who could get the most clever digs in on another member or any public figure/celebrity/politician.

Pretty funny stuff.

Anyhow, they used "minge" a lot.

The first time I heard/read it, was during this exchange between two posters called Jiggerycock and Witheredscrote.

Mrs Roops was the forum moderator....

Witheredscrote: Forget this sh*t, Roops has given Jiggers and me a 'like'. What do you think of that then.     lol lol

Jiggerycock: Do golden rays of buttery sunshine suddenly materialise from nowhere and hordes of nymphomanic Swedish lovelies throw themselves at me offering unimaginable sexual favours?

Mrs Roops: Off course not. I'm a modest person and wouldn't stoop to such hyperbole but punters have a better chance of winning a Nobel prize than receiving a like from me.

Jiggerycock: Or so you say!

I have it on good authority that all it takes is the promise of a pint of Guinness and a packet of Pork Scratchings and you're anybody's plaything!

Mrs Roops: Sadly, you were misinformed, I hate Guinness.

Witheredscrote: Not so. The truth is that she would stand on her head against the bar, the barman would fill her minge with Guinness, and she would give you a packet of Scratchings, if you could drink her dry. She was a sporting lass.

I could never manage to drink 9 pints of Guinness.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 9:01pm

That's a hella lotta minge.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 9:52pm
A minge that would make you cringe.

Bet you could really binge on that minge.

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2023 at 6:29am
top states.jpg

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 5:49am
BordenHack.jpg

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2023 at 6:26am
3 7 23 brought(1).jpg

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 4:46am
3 14 23 br0ught.jpg

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 1:55pm
I just accidentally ran across this on YouTube while looking for something else....

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 4:00pm

😂

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 8:03pm

LOL! LOL
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 4:59am
Barr.jpg

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 6:19pm
I'm thinking about buying a motorcycle and joining a biker club....

Probably end up being something more like.....

🙄 

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 9:37pm

I'm thinking about buying a motorcycle and joining a biker club....

LOL. I'll be in the Entresto Chapter.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Barr.jpg

Never thought I'd say it, but I actually feel sorry for Madonna. She's got serious issues, kinda like the lonely, aging old actress in that movie Sunset Boulevard, especially if she thinks that plastic surgery is gonna help her regain relevance.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 9:57pm
Hard to feel sorry for Madonna.

Whichever bed that she's now lying in, out of God only knows how many thousands in which she's laid in the past, she made it herself.

She can always roll around in her giant piles of dead Presidents.  

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 11:19pm

At that aga, about all you're gonna do with those piles of dead presidents (she's got 850 million worth of 'em) is roll around in them. I would imagine buying more stuff had worn out its luster years ago, to someone like her.

I'd like to see her don all her early Madonna garb and go on tour singing Material Girl and Like a Virgin at state fairs and bars in Iowa. That would be awesome.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 88>
  Share Topic