Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anything funny.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 88>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 5:15pm
I remember Triumph from way back when.  I've always had to get up early for work. I didn't watch much Conan.  Must have been one of those nights when I was trying to get into an attractive woman's pants! Tongue

Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 5:51am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I remember Triumph from way back when.  I've always had to get up early for work. I didn't watch much Conan.  Must have been one of those nights when I was trying to get into an attractive woman's pants! Tongue

Spandex or peg-leg...? 
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 6:27am
harry 20200113 01.jpg

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 1:22pm
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 5:08pm
^ LOL
That hits close to home-less, Jimbo!

I mentioned how angry the wife was the other day. I was trying to be humble, hoping to not escalate the situation.

Do you want me to leave? I said.

Where would you go? She said.

Maybe my brother would take me in. I said.

A little later on, I was getting angry! Do you want me to be homeless? I could survive for a short while on my credit card, until it was time to pay the bill.

A change might be good, maybe you should go to your brothers! She said.

That's when I snap!  You pathetic bitch! Why do I have to do all of the housework?

This is my house!  I'm not going anywhere!  If it came down to a divorce, we would probably have to sell the house and split the proceeds. The fact is! I BOUGHT THIS HOUSE!  CASH! NO HELP FROM HER!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 5:24pm

LOL

I mentioned how angry the wife was the other day. I was trying to be humble, hoping to not escalate the situation.

Do you want me to leave? I said.

Where would you go? She said.

Maybe my brother would take me in. I said.

A little later on, I was getting angry! Do you want me to be homeless? I could survive for a short while on my credit card, until it was time to pay the bill.

A change might be good, maybe you should go to your brothers! She said.

That's when I snap!  You pathetic bitch! Why do I have to do all of the housework?

This is my house!  I'm not going anywhere!  If it came down to a divorce, we would probably have to sell the house and split the proceeds. The fact is! I BOUGHT THIS HOUSE!  CASH! NO HELP FROM HER!

OUCH!!!! Ouch

Were you already married when you bought the house?

If I were in that situation I'd probably refuse to agree to a divorce unless she agreed to relinquish any claim to the house or anything else she didn't pay for. Otherwise, I'd stay there and see who could make who the most miserable. 

And I'd stop doing all the housework, too.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

LOL

OUCH!!!! Ouch

If I were in that situation I'd probably refuse to agree to a divorce unless she agreed to relinquish any claim to the house or anything else she didn't pay for. Otherwise, I'd stay there and see who could make who the most miserable. 

Yes, we had been married for about a year.

Let me clarify!  We don't fight much! Everything seems good right now! She did say she was sorry for going off on me.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 6:04pm

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

LOL

OUCH!!!! Ouch

Yes, we had been married for about a year.

Let me clarify!  We don't fight much! Everything seems good right now! She did say she was sorry for going off on me.

Not unusual for married couples to argue and get on each other's nerves occasionally.

Just glad to hear it was nothing serious.

I'd still quit doing all the housework, though. Wink

If you're voluntarily doing it all, why should she bother? 

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 5:35am
thats_such_an_awful_thing_to_do_640_high_02.jpg

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 5:52am
Hey, is this pointing at your house...?

a hole.jpg

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 6:13am
It's actually in the news that people believe Corona beer is spreading the Corona virus... Confused

corona 20200127 01.jpg
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 6:32am
LOL
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 5:52am
Shocked

sausage1.jpg

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

It's actually in the news that people believe Corona beer is spreading the Corona virus... Confused

corona 20200127 01.jpg

LOL

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 3:00pm
LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 11:34am
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 7:45pm

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 9:25pm
I remember those things from back in the 70's. My mom bought them a few times. They were chocolate fudge flavored. You were only supposed to eat one or two at a time, but they were so frigign tasty, you couldn't stop with fewer than about a half a dozen.

Funnier than that, in '78 or '79, I worked with in kid whose last name was Ades.

C'mon, man!
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 5:16am
I too remember Ayds from the 1970s -- the thing that I remember most about them was just how shitty they tasted. 

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 6:16am
LOL

forgot-phone.jpg
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 9:34pm
This is f**king HILARIOUS....

In Georgetown, TX during a city council meeting, the Mayor got up to go use the toilet.

But he forgot to switch off his wireless clip on mic.

The video from the council chamber (with audio) of what the rest of the council and attendees from the public got treated to, was posted to Twitter....

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 5:50am
LOL

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/rainbow%20cake.png

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 4:00pm
Too bad it isn't one of those chocolate lava cakes.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 9:50pm
Seems there's this guy who packages products and plants them in stores. Some pretty hilarious stuff here.

obviousplant.com

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 10:28pm

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 88>
  Share Topic