Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anything funny.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 88>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 9:00pm
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 9:02pm
^^^ ¡¡¡HUSOOS CRISTO EN UNA NORIA!!! Shocked

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 9:06pm
^^^It's the photo from 'The Onion' and their article on a cure for failing schools with drug problems, particularly in Florida - probably somewhere around our very own beloved ol'Mule...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 12:27am
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 3:59am
^^^ LOL ^^^

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 2:14am
Not Paw...
Image result for ex pimp homeless and whoreless
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 11:26pm
Confused...and I run into THIS right before taking my aged mother out to dinner, just now - and to think I WAS headed to an Oriental place...
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 2:17am
Gynecologist advises women to stop putting garlic in their vaginas. Wait.... WHAT???

Quote Gynecologist can’t believe she has to tell women not to put garlic in their vaginas

https://thetakeout.com/doctor-tells-women-not-to-put-garlic-in-their-vaginas-1834301079/amp

Thank god Canadian gynecologist Dr. Jen Gunter exists. Without the author of The Vagina Bible: The Vulva And The Vagina: Separating The Myth From The Medicine, who else would be out there telling women to keep certain items out of their vaginas? (Certainly not Gwyneth Paltrow, whose Goop site pushes vaginal jade eggs to “do everything from fix your hormone levels to help with bladder control” and was subsequently fined by the Orange County District Attorney’s Office, says Vox.)

Every once in a while, some new vaginal trend will spike, and Gunter has to weigh in. A few years ago, hand to god, it was ground-up wasp nests. This week, Gunter has had to take a stand against using garlic in your vagina to cure yeast infections. She adds, “I SHOULDN’T HAVE TO TWEET THAT IN 2019, BUT HERE WE ARE” (all-caps rightfully hers).

Garlic-clove proponents tout allicin’s antifungal properties, which Gunter acknowledges. But the allicin is only released if the clove is chopped or crushed. Which you definitely don’t want to use, then, for fear that you would now have an errant piece of garlic lost in your vagina. Also, Gunter points out, “Garlic could have bacteria from the soil,” also a bad thing to have up there, especially if you’re fighting a yeast infection.

As Gunter pointed out in her 2018 article for The New York Times, “Here Are Things Not to Put in Your Vagina,” “it’s possible that remedies like yogurt, garlic and so on were tried centuries ago as medicine, spermicide or sexual custom… [But] all these so-called ‘ancient’ sexual remedies were retired for a reason.”

We here at The Takeout are far from medical professionals, which is why we defer to the opinions of actual doctors like Gunter. So listen to her (and also, follow her on Twitter, she’s great): Keep garlic out of your vagina. Words to live by. Where’s my bumper sticker?

From the comments section of the article:

"Garlic in the vagina is a bad idea for a number of reasons. It might even inspire your partner to come to bed with a cruet of olive oil and a bit if Parmigiano Reggiano in an attempt to make some sort of weird pudenda aglio e olio and we can’t have that."

I would think that Thor, being our resident Guido, might have an opinion on the matter.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 4:46pm
^^^maybe it's to stave off vampires at some particular time of the month?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 6:47pm
WinkHey aka - she's blonde! 

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 3:40am
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 2:49pm
^^^ That's fucked up! Funny, but fucked up!!! ^^^ LOLThumbs UpLOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Fu¢king hilarious!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 4:51pm
LOL

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 5:55am
memeholics_get_in_here_640_high_11.jpg

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

LOLLOLLOLI need to meet this person! I WISH it was me - sort of looks like ME, but that isn't me. Must be my doppelganger..,
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 7:50pm
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

You owe me a new laptop...……. Just spit coffee all over the other one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I...………..AM NOT A CROOK."
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 12:54am

LOLLOLLOLI need to meet this person! I WISH it was me - sort of looks like ME, but that isn't me. Must be my doppelganger..,

If you look closely, he's not a black guy.

He just hasn't bathed in a long time and the dirt is stuck to his skin.

I bet if they stripped him down and ran him through a car wash, he'd be pale as cottage cheese.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 4:11am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

If you look closely, he's not a black guy.

He just hasn't bathed in a long time and the dirt is stuck to his skin.

I bet if they stripped him down and ran him through a car wash, he'd be pale as cottage cheese.
ShockedShockedCryYou hurt my feelings! Now I feel all black n'stuff!!! Or maybe just real dirty...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 10:57pm
ShockedConfusedLOL
When one passes through Customs, the border guards almost always ask:

"What is the purpose of your visit?"

"How long do you intend to stay?"

"Where is your destination?"

Most border guards speak at least enough Engrish to be dangerous, so you can always show a picture of where you are going. I would suggest NOT showing them this one:
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 2:15am
Something I found on CNN in their advertisement section...it's actually worth the time.
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 3:33am

The worst thing that can happen while you're taking a plop in a public restroom. LOL

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 9:46pm
^  LOL!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 9:47pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 88>
  Share Topic