Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anything funny.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 88>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 2:52pm
LOLLOL

"carrying weapons of math instruction."
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2017 at 11:52am
The wife was recording a bumble bee buzzing around the Hostas. A great closeup shot, you can hear the birds in the background. I wish I could post the video, she would kill me.

She tripped over her own feet, scraped her knee pretty good. "SH*T"  LOL
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2017 at 11:57am
Hope she's ok.

Why would she kill you for posting a video of a bumble bee?
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2017 at 12:07pm
It records her falling down too. She won't care, we just tried to download it from her phone to my computer. We'll see if I can find it and post.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2017 at 3:32pm
You'll have to upload it to YouTube first, of course.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2017 at 3:50pm
Yeah, I gave myself a headache just getting the file to transfer. I'm not ready for YouTube.

It was funny.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2017 at 4:15pm
I think you have to create an account first.

Then, depending on the upload speed of your router and the filesize and length of the video, it could take a hellaciously long time to finish.

Hours.

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2017 at 4:45pm
For aka ron....

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2017 at 5:02pm
LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2017 at 12:21am

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2017 at 12:25am
LOLLOLLOL
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 6:45pm
LOLClap

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 5:43pm
I found this on another forum I visit, some people shouldn't be cops.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 2:36pm
This is a pretty funny show. "Fellatio Del Torez" @ 1:02.  LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I found this on another forum I visit, some people shouldn't be cops.

Wow.

That is scary.

And a good example of why you should never let a cop pull you over on a dark, deserted road.

Call 911 on your cell phone and explain to them that you're going to try to find an open convenience store or restaurant parking lot.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 10:36am

Hey! Hugh! Get off of McLoud!

One day, in the year 1973, Mick Jagger and Dennis Weaver went to the Playboy Mansion for a party.

Once the boys were formerly introduced to Hugh Hefner, the three of them began to frolic with the Playgirls.

Dennis Weaver somehow ended up kissing Hugh Hefner's wife, and Hefner caught them in the act.

Hugh Hefner was livid, and jumped upon Dennis Weaver, pounding, punching, and kicking Mr. Weaver's ass.

Hef then jumped on top of Dennis Weaver, and while sitting on his chest, continued to beat him to a pulp.

Having been witness to all of these shenanigans, Mick Jagger started belting out in song:

"Hey! Hugh! Get off of McCloud!'

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 10:42am

Hey! Hugh! Get off of McLoud!

One day, in the year 1973, Mick Jagger and Dennis Weaver went to the Playboy Mansion for a party.

Once the boys were formerly introduced to Hugh Hefner, the three of them began to frolic with the Playgirls.

Dennis Weaver somehow ended up kissing Hugh Hefner's wife, and Hefner caught them in the act.

Hugh Hefner was livid, and jumped upon Dennis Weaver, pounding, punching, and kicking Mr. Weaver's ass.

Hef then jumped on top of Dennis Weaver, and while sitting on his chest, continued to beat him to a pulp.

Having been witness to all of these shenanigans, Mick Jagger started belting out in song:

"Hey! Hugh! Get off of McCloud!'

That's funny!!!

But why did you put the punch line before the joke?????

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 10:57am
Why the long face, Jimbo?  Wink

I just copied and pasted it as it was.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 11:15am

Why the long face, Jimbo?  Wink

Long face???? What long face????? I don't get it!!!!

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 11:38am
LOLLOL

I sure didn't expect to see John Kerry today.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 11:45am
Bet you didn't expect The Spanish Inquisition either, did you?

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 11:52am
LOL

I expect to be delighted!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 12:41pm
All this talk of pushing harder, HARDER, HARDER!!! while expecting to be delighted, and it isn't even afternoon yet...

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 7:58am
His flatulence stopped one police interrogation, but not a continuing investigation that has resulted in a 24-year-old Kansas City man facing federal gun and drug charges.

You have the right to remain silent but deadly.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 12:24pm

His flatulence stopped one police interrogation, but not a continuing investigation that has resulted in a 24-year-old Kansas City man facing federal gun and drug charges.

You have the right to remain silent but deadly.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 88>
  Share Topic