Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anything funny.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 88>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 4:37pm
Sponsored Links

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2014 at 7:27pm

Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

[tube]GXivEpsCveA[/ tube]

LOL LOL

Possibly the only thing in the world that has more names than Donathan Shocked

My personal favorite (which wasn't in the song) is "Village Feeders."

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 8:14pm
I love it when the wife can hear what I am looking at and laugh, dead baboons.
I told her about the 99 names for boobs, she declined viewing it.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 8:16pm
^^ LOL

I'm sure you don't have to have seen Die Hard with a Vengeance to know what the sign really says (a huge thumbs up for the video editing quality - it looks completely genuine):

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 8:26pm
LOLLOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2014 at 6:41pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 7:47pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2014 at 5:56pm
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

images

LOL LOL

I wonder if there's also a photo out there of Santa wearing makeup and dancing naked in the mirror with his "stocking stuffer" tucked away underneath.

"It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the Ho-Ho-Hose again"

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2014 at 6:51pm
^LOL
"Princess, come here you little sh*t"
What a great movie.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 5:33pm
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 1:46am
I found this damned brilliant.

There's a song about pooping in strange toilets that reminds me of a conversation we'd have here.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 2:26am
sh*t.

Now I'm gonna have to put butter on a Pop Tart.

Damn.

But then, being from Florida, I'm so dumb I probably won't even be able to find them in the grocery store.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 5:06pm
I was surfing the channels and landed on this, 'Date Movie'
The female lead role looks just like the Wendy's girl.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 5:43pm
Alyson Hannigan.  I've noticed her draw comparisons to Jimbo's girl in Wendy's commercial comments as well.   I believe her current gig is in that show with Doogie Howser, "How I met Your Mother."

She was made famous with her "One time in band camp" one line stories in American Pie, most notably the one where she used her flute to, well:

I just wish she didn't constantly do "upspeak"  but I suppose it was just part of her character's quirkiness.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 5:53pm
^LOLLOL
I see Date Movie was made in 06, she was very pretty back then.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 5:59pm
American Pie was in '99, which I was in its 18-25 target audience.  Plenty of raunchy humor to go around.

The shocker of that part was that her band camp stories before then were nerdy goodie two shoes type anecdotes, then suddenly she dropped that bombshell (hence him choking on his drink LOL )

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2014 at 2:31pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2014 at 6:44pm
CC has a Tosh marathon going.....
I apologies in advance.  Wink

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 5:27pm
Scene from Mel Brooks' spoof on Bram Stoker's Dracula, featuring Peter MacNicol and the late great Harvey Korman who was outstanding in his role:

"My GOD man!" LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2014 at 3:22pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 6:37pm
^Looks like my Obama video went away.

The Bozo who posted this thought it was a McDonalds ad.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 6:48pm
I stumbled into an area of banned commercials, truely taboo, but funny as heck.
This one gets an extreme warning for language for anyone working or in the company of others.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 7:16pm
^^ What the hell LOL  I sure hope they don't get pulled over and one of the daughters takes the opportunity to practice her newly learned English.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 88>
  Share Topic