Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anything funny.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 88>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2014 at 5:34pm

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 4:31am
Another one of those wing suit flyers meets his maker in Rio de Janiero.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 4:49am
Letter to Dr. Phil

Dear Dr. Phil,

When I retired, I could hardly wait to spend time enjoying my favorite pastime -- trout fishing.

I bought my own little fishing boat and tried to get my wife to join me, but she just never liked fishing.

Finally, one day down at the Bait & Tackle Shop, I got to talking to Sam the shop owner, who it turned out, loves trout fishing as much as I do. We quickly became fishing buddies.

As I said, the wife doesn't care about fishing. She not only refuses to join us, but she always complains that I spend too much time out on the lake.

A few weeks ago Sam and I had the best fishing trip ever. Not only did I catch the most beautiful trout you've ever seen, only a few minutes later Sam must have caught its twin brother!

So I took a picture of Sam holding up the two nice trout that we caught and showed the picture to my wife, hoping that maybe she'd get interested.

Instead she says she doesn't want me to go fishing at all anymore! And she wants me to sell the boat! I think she just doesn't like to see me enjoying myself.

What would you do? Tell the wife to forget it and continue my hobby, or quit fishing and sell the boat as she insists? 

Thanks,
Barry L.

P.S. Enclosed is a picture of Sam with the two trout we caught.

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Dear Barry, 

Get rid of that narrow-minded wife.
That's a nice pair of trout!

Sincerely,

Dr. Phil 

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 4:51am
I dunno...

There once was a man from Trent,
Whose pecker was badly bent,
To save him the trouble,
He stuck it in double,
So instead of coming he went.

Why not?
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 5:55am
What, nothin' about Nantucket????

C'mon, man!
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 6:26am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

What, nothin' about Nantucket????

Figured that had been done before. I learned the Trent one from a 79 year old that was one of my best friends. He has since passed on. So I just try to pass it on... It has probably been heard, but out of respect, I still tell it.I was around 25 at the time. 35 now if it matters..Just wait for the squishing ants one.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 8:54am

Some outtakes from a brilliant show (reviewing it soon)

Also, as a bonus, you get to see the actress who plays Victor Meldrew's wife say F*ck it.

Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 4:41am

* She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.

* The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.

* No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

* A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.

* Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.

* A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. Police are looking into it.

* Two hats were hanging on a hat rack. One hat said to the other, 'You stay here, I'll go on a-head.'

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 4:44am
And for you Spinal Tap fans...

Tongue

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 10:07pm
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 10:12pm
^^ Did they confirm it was lightning that caused the electrocution and not a short in her "power tool?" Confused

Speaking of embarrassing ways to die:

"Wow he really made it!"
"Yeah, but at what a price ..."

LOL

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

^^ Did they confirm it was lightning that caused the electrocution and not a short in her "power tool?" Confused

I don't think that was a real story there, insanny.

C'mon, man!
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

I don't think that was a real story there, insanny.

I know, my reply was tongue in cheek as well Wink

Also looking through the site, it's a pretty safe bet it's entirely a joke/troll site e.g. having an article masturbation causing the Supermoon.   It seems to be a satirical mockery of religions in general's views on sex and masturbation.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2014 at 5:16pm
We don't really have a thread for  'cute'  so this will have to do.

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2014 at 1:33am

Stuff from an utterly bizarre surreal absurd comedy by Noel Fielding, "Luxury Comedy" Not for everyone, but if you don't mind a mix of creepy, unusual, and funny, it's worth a shot.

Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 4:57pm

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2014 at 8:14pm
Damn, I'm having trouble getting into this room, somebody must have seen me coming.
Have not seen Thor or Jimbo around all day.  Confused
Things are very sluggish, prolly just an issue on this end.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 8:52pm
thedude View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 6:46am
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2014 at 3:45pm
No my spelling error...Big smile

adult image host
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2014 at 9:27pm
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2014 at 9:40pm
The title's kinda misleading - should be more like "How to get your dog's hopes up" LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2014 at 9:47pm
^LOL
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2014 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Damn, I'm having trouble getting into this room, somebody must have seen me coming.
Have not seen Thor or Jimbo around all day.  Confused
Things are very sluggish, prolly just an issue on this end.

Thank you for the photo. It is very similar to one of my Kodak moments when I was lacking a Kodak. My unit was participating in a field exercise at Ft Lewis Washington. My buddy and I were about 100' from a porta potty with it's door wide open. Suddenly the clouds parted and the end of a rainbow was directly in the open door illuminating the pot of something very different than gold. We stared at it for a couple of seconds then my buddy turned to me and stated "It f**king figures."
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 8:48am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 88>
  Share Topic