Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anything funny.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 88>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 3:36am
I guess this is pretty funny.

If not a bit on the gay side...

Entertaining at least.

Amusing even.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 4:53pm
Are you a Democrat, Republican or a Southerner?

Here is a little test that will help you decide...

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a Kimber 1911 .45 Cal ACP, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

Democrat’s Answer:
Well, that's not enough information for me to answer the question!
Does the man look poor or oppressed?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does the gun have appropriate safety built into it?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, I’m a Democrat, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
Should I call 9-1-1?
Why is this street so deserted?
We need to raise taxes, have paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.

Republican’s Answer:
BANG!

Southerner’s Answer:
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click..... (Sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click
Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?"
Son: "Can I shoot the next one!"
Wife: "You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 5:43pm

My dad had one of these when we were kids, this one runs a little slow but was always good for a giggle from the old man.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 7:26pm
No offence to the ladies or blonds, I live with one.
This was just on a Tosh replay.
Thank goodness I still have Comedy Central.
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 7:41pm
^^ I understand parallel parking can be tricky for some, but DAMN LOL

Things were looking fairly good .. then he had to go and jinx it by saying things were looking fairly good.  Then things turn south in a hurry:

(Nothing really happens the first 40 seconds, and don't worry it's nothing vile)

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 7:45pm

Ha!  The bane of some people's existence.  I lived in SF for 22 years.  I can practically get a 15' car into a 14' space.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Things were looking fairly good .. then he had to go and jinx it by saying things were looking fairly good.  Then things turn south in a hurry:

(Nothing really happens the first 40 seconds, and don't worry it's nothing vile)

Eeeegads!  Poor guy.  LOL

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 7:52pm
^^ No kidding .. I mean props to the guy for trying his damnedest to make it through his segment, but when nature's call becomes less of a call and more of a threat, you have no choice but to answer it LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

^^ I understand parallel parking can be tricky for some, but DAMN LOL

LOL  We call that a poop emergency around here.
I have to watch my timing. The dog needs to go , I have to go.
We can't leave the doors standing open in the winter time.
I can't close the door or she will bark at 1 am.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 3:19pm

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 5:48pm
LOL^
This kid does a good job with this, It's worth a look.
I surprised my instructors because , thanks to my older sisters friends, I had been driving since I was 14.
Note to self: Don't forget to add the video dumbass.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 5:55pm
^^ LOL That guy wasn't that far off from grabbing the wheel and yanking it to steer the car right into the side of a building.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 7:12pm
The late, great Tim Wilson, friend of the Bob & Tom show.
B&T started up about 30 years ago.
I lived in Indy and listened to them way before they were syndicated nationwide.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 11:49am
Tim Cavanaugh did a goofy song about the equinox, I can't find it after an exhaustive search.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 10:55pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 1:11pm
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 1:20pm

Goats can be nice and funny friendly and all that, but I don't know if I'd wanna be up against an angry ram.  

But the guy doesn't seem to mind so much.  He actually attached a camera to the animal.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Goats can be nice and funny friendly and all that, but I don't know if I'd wanna be up against an angry ram.  

True .. you definitely don't wanna be this guy:

I love the trash can head butt at 12 seconds in LOL LOL

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 2:53pm

^  An actual battering ram.  LOL

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 5:55pm
The only thing missing from this video is a close up of the Shepherd's "guilty/embarrassed" facial expression that all dogs give when they know they did something boneheaded LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 6:07pm
Poor baby...... We have to keep leah on the leash or she would jump in for sure.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 6:09pm
I could definitely see my last dog doing the same thing .. she was a Lab though not a Shepherd.  Do y'all take Leah out on Lake Michigan or Superior?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2014 at 6:21pm
Oh no... We've been on the Bay of Green Bay for the Tall Ships thing they have up there.
A 19.5 ft boat would not fair well on the big lakes.
We have alot of cranes, geese, ducks. Anything that moves will make her bark and want to go after it.
We are on the inland lakes area of Winnebago county. 

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2014 at 5:51pm
Sorry for the strong racial overtones... I love Dave.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2014 at 6:03pm
^^ He's great LOL  Half Baked was pretty funny - my cousin and I saw it in the theater back in '98.  It was during the school year at 1:00 on a weekday, so it was great ... just her and me and about 3 or 4 other people in the theater.  We were high as f**k, too.  Smoked a couple good sized joints before leaving and another on the way to Tinseltown.  That was back in my peak smoking years, when I'd typically go through about an ounce a week.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 88>
  Share Topic