Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anything funny.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 88>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2013 at 3:27pm
DF,  That's a great story!  LOL
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2013 at 7:59pm
Is there anything more annoying than some slow-poke in the far left lane?
I mind all speed limits and am a good driver. If your not doing anything wrong, you won't get pulled over.
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2013 at 8:43pm
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 3:15am
(EmbarrassedHow sweet!) JUST saw a 'Johnny Knoxville' number where he is taking his own grandmother around to taxidermy shops to see how much it will cost to stuff her because she's going to die pretty soon. They went from shop to shop,simply horrifying everyone (granny was too cool).
They was hilarious.
Knoxville: "...we have the 'legal parts' covered, she has her 'papers..."
Granny: "Will I stink? Will they have to wash me?"
The skit ended when Knoxville actually asked a taxidermist "what do they do with her entrails? who ges them?"
THAT was too much for HER...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 3:42am

I was thinking of posting something from Toronto's Mayor Bob, but there're too many clips to choose from.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 3:48am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

(EmbarrassedHow sweet!) JUST saw a 'Johnny Knoxville' number where he is taking his own grandmother around to taxidermy shops to see how much it will cost to stuff her because she's going to die pretty soon. They went from shop to shop,simply horrifying everyone (granny was too cool).

They was hilarious.

Knoxville: "...we have the 'legal parts' covered, she has her 'papers..."

Granny: "Will I stink? Will they have to wash me?"

The skit ended when Knoxville actually asked a taxidermist "what do they do with her entrails? who ges them?"

THAT was too much for HER...

There are all kinds of ways you can dispose of old mum...

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 3:51am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I was thinking of posting something from Toronto's Mayor Bob, but there're too many clips to choose from.

Confusedyou haven't been reading the 'very stupid thread', now have you?
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DARK FATHER View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 4:40am
There is a Jerky Boys prank where a man contacts another man who is advertising a chest freezer for sale . The prank caller states that his mother in law has died and he cannot afford to give her a proper burial right now so he needs to store her in the freezer until he gets his tax check. The freezer seller gets absolutely furious with him! This had me in stitches!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 4:43am
Ahhhh..the Jerky Boys.

Been awhile.

They were great!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 4:59am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

From Letterman's Top Ten Names For Toronto Mayor Rob Ford:

The Round Mound of Unwound

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 5:00am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

There are all kinds of ways you can dispose of old mum...

Big smileThanks, ol'Mule - I'd never seen that one! That made me feel kinda like I just opened my favorite XMAS present, not unlike the 'ChiaPet', we have the UpChuckMonkey to go with the MudMonkey!!!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 5:02am
^ That one was a classic, Pa!!!

C'mon, man!
DARK FATHER View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 8:29am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Ahhhh..the Jerky Boys.

Been awhile.

They were great!!!

Yes, The Jerky Boys are my heroes! I want to be just like them when I grow up!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 10:51am
WARNING__Adult Language!!!
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 9:18pm
Loved the Jerky Boys LOL

Another *language warning* .. never was a huge Sandler fan but this song is one I think all of us can identify with at some point in our lives:

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2013 at 2:44pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2013 at 3:17pm
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2013 at 8:18pm
^^ What an asshole. I would LOVE to have seen how Judge Judy would've handled him LOL

If you remember R Kelly and his sex scandal:

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 6:03pm
I had the hots for Jan Smithers, big time.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 6:26pm
http://robprocks.com/?p=172

A song that's pretty funny
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 7:00pm
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 7:10pm

Whew, that was close LOL
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 8:29pm

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 7:21pm
^^LOLLOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 7:39pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 88>
  Share Topic