Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It's nice we are having weather today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 154155156157158 175>
Author
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 5:39am
The pollen is the heaviest I've ever experienced, so much so it made me sick the past couple of days. You people living north of FL are in for it when it warms up where you live. You've been warned... 
Sponsored Links

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 4:16pm
Back to the 30's for highs today.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2021 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

The pollen is the heaviest I've ever experienced, so much so it made me sick the past couple of days. You people living north of FL are in for it when it warms up where you live. You've been warned... 
They are forecasting higher levels of pollen here due to a mild winter.  If the Murder Hornets don't getcha!

Very windy here today.  The internet service has been going in and out. As long as I can keep internet and electricity until I lay my head down to sleep.

“Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my Soul to keep; If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my Soul to take.”
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2021 at 5:45pm
Very dreary day here too. 50 MPH wind gusts at times and soaking rain.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 4:24pm
The first day of Spring.  Just a few days ago we had 12 hours of daylight and 12 hours of darkness.

Very nice here today, I washed my truck.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 4:22pm
The house got up to 82 degrees yesterday. I like it a little warmer when I take my shower, 78 would be fine.  I've taken measures to keep it a little cooler today.  The temp inside didn't drop off until about midnight.  A comfy 75 right now and there is less sun today.  It's way too early to hook up the AC. I'd really like to find one that will fit in the window opening.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 7:23pm
We had a nice day yesterday and another one today. Highs near 70.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 2:22pm
For the first time, I tried to record some audio and video on my phone.  The birds were going nuts out there.  We had that at the other place too, but this place is even further out into nature.  The ex fed the birds and we even caught a few Hummingbirds on the critter cam.  I could view the video on my computer but I can't figure out how to get it to PostImage.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

For the first time, I tried to record some audio and video on my phone.  The birds were going nuts out there.  We had that at the other place too, but this place is even further out into nature.  The ex fed the birds and we even caught a few Hummingbirds on the critter cam.  I could view the video on my computer but I can't figure out how to get it to PostImage.

I don't think PostImage does video.

You have to upload it to YouTube then post it here like a regular YT video.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 3:10pm
Thanks, Jimbo. I am trying!  All of these people posting videos, they make it look so easy!  I'm waiting for YouTube to appoove my video.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 3:16pm
Just cleaning house.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 3:30pm

I can't see it because you've got it set on private viewing only.

Go back in and reset it to public viewing.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 3:49pm
Erasing my mistakes.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 3:57pm
Still can't see it.

Still says it's private.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 4:06pm
Spoiler alert!  I did figure it out!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 4:19pm
This is what shows in your posts....

This is what is seen after trying to watch it on CIH....

This is what is seen after clicking "Watch On YouTube"....

Still private.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 6:20pm
I don't get it, Jimbo.  I can open the video here.  I give up!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 6:37pm

I don't get it, Jimbo.  I can open the video here.  I give up! 

Try this....

Go back into the YouTube Studio (that's what they call it) and delete the video you already posted.

Upload it again, and this time, pay close attention to all the options (viewable for children, private or public, etc) and select the options you want.

Also, give it a slightly different title than the first time, just in case it defaults to the original settings.

That might work.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 12:35pm
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 12:45pm
Got it working, I see. Thumbs Up

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Got it working, I see. Thumbs Up
Thanks to you, Jimbo!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 2:26pm
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww........ Embarrassed 

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 4:35pm
You know I love you bro!  And I love this site!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 4:45pm
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww........ Embarrassed 

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 3:05pm
Kind of a lazy morning around here. I did SSS. (A term I learned from my older brother when he came back from Viet Nam.)  Sh*t, shower and shave.  Ahem...  I knew the rain was coming, I had 2 things to do outside.

Bring the trash cans in from the street and get a jug of water out of my truck.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 154155156157158 175>
  Share Topic