Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It's nice we are having weather today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 175>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 5:29pm
I sent her an email and she ignored it, I get the feeling she doesn't want to talk to me.  We will still have to coordinate with turning in the tax papers.  This shows how close she lives to the mall.  I love Sat. maps!

I'm a member at 'Stalkers  R  Us'.  J/K   I've never even seen her apartment.

The mall is lower right and her complex is upper left.

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 5:40pm
It's all so weird!  My address is the last 4 digits of her cell phone number!  She lives on a street that is very close to our last name, add the 'H'. Thankfully, she wants to keep my last name.  We've both been married twice.  My first wife!  She lives on a street in Indy, that matches my last name exactly.
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 5:58pm
We're going to have the deep freeze late this weekend and early next week, with high temps. only in the single digits.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Yeah, that passage is sooo true. I always say "looking forward, a year seems like a long time. Looking back, it's like a snap of the fingers".

Just the other day, the news mentioned it'd been a year since Kobe Bryant's death. I would've guessed maybe 5 months.

In some ways, Kobe's death seems a lot longer with the pandemic.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2021 at 6:20pm
I was trying to get ready for the next weather event, nothing like what Thor went through.

The snow will be coming down during the day, I probably won't mess with it until Friday morning. 

There was a lot of the precious air pressure (from E River Dr) in the compressor. I pumped up both right side tires.  Filled my tank with gas, they say to keep your tank above half full in bitter cold weather.

Went to the ATM for some cash, bought a pizza. The low was about 9 degrees this morning, I didn't think it was going to get that cold. I left a gallon of water out there in my truck and it was frozen solid.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2021 at 3:36pm
It's friggin brutal out there.  My drivers side window is frozen.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 4:41pm
It's been very cold these past few days. It looks like the real deep freeze will now be next week instead of this week.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 8:22am
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 12:37pm
Damn.

That's cold.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 1:16pm
-15 is going to be the low today.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 3:27pm

That's just insane.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 5:03pm
The roads are still bad in some areas.  The salt won't work when it's this cold.

The house is warm, I have the thermostats (2) set at 74.  The utility bill is actually less than last month.

$164  compared to  $177.  Next month will be a different story.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 4:20pm
That's the deep freeze for you.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 6:29pm
We got a little bit more snow last night. Just enough to stick to my shoes and leave little puddles all over the place.  Not only that, my shoes pick up the salt I put out there.  It's not easy to be me!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 7:58pm
It was frickin HOT here yesterday.

Well into the 80's.

Kinda warmish today, too.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 3:38pm
Sturgeon spearing!

Finally!  A little bit of a warm up!  I might be able to wash my truck.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 4:14pm
Soggy, sloppy rain here today and it looks like for the next coupla few days as well.

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 4:29pm
It's been fairly cold here. It's only 20 right now.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Soggy, sloppy rain here today and it looks like for the next coupla few days as well.

This doesn't bode well for today's races and the Daytona 500 tomorrow.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

Oh that's right.... you are radioandNASCARfan.

Well, if it gets rained out you can always repeat the age old sports fans' lament....

"There's always next year". Thumbs Up

Wink

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2021 at 3:50am

Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

Oh that's right.... you are radioandNASCARfan.

Well, if it gets rained out you can always repeat the age old sports fans' lament....

"There's always next year". Thumbs Up

Wink

They always go on the next day, hoping there's no rain on that day too. They then will go the day after that if there's rain too and so on.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2021 at 6:07am
For you people in the cold areas, watch out for snow sharks...

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2021 at 5:09pm
Mr. Tim, your pic did not show up!

How would you like to live in Texas?  According to the news...3 million people without power and record cold temperatures.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 6:23am
Here's the pic info (img tags don't work on it)

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.j9KjyCN5hyDe9ZwRPNVV6gHaFJ%26pid%3DApi&f=1
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 11:55pm
We had a decent amount of snow the past couple days and possibly 2 to 4 inches tomorrow. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 175>
  Share Topic