Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 79808182>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

hmmm, makes you wonder if he's in a panic because of some 'touchy-feely' games he played with her when she was younger?  Shocked 

Quote This week, I discovered that my intelligent, hard-working, responsible 24-year-old daughter (who lives with me) is a gun owner! And it’s not a normal gun, either — it is a 40-caliber semi-automatic, and she has hollow-point bullets to go with it. Amy, this is the kind of weapon a criminal would possess! 
…..
I love my daughter and would be so sad for her to move into a place that she would hardly be able to afford, but now I have to lock my bedroom door at night because I don’t know what she’s going to do.

https://www.omaha.com/livewellnebraska/relationships/ask-amy-dad-is-horrified-to-learn-daughter-has-a/article_b2599b10-627d-5973-8b45-74797ebccc2c.html

'Janie's Got a Gun'!Wink
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 5:17am
^^Damn, wish I'd thought of that one!  Wink Thumbs Up

I read the original letter in the paper.  Still thinking Ask Amy got punked... 
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 5:33am
There are so many levels of stupid involved for this one:

https://twentytwowords.com/edible-anus-company-makes-chocolate-molds-loved-ones-butthole/?

Never mind health department violations...  Shocked
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2019 at 8:13pm
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 5:36am
He was lucky it was only his arm & shoulder (GF wanted sex, he was too tired, she got angry...)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/florida/things-got-slashy-305628
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 11:41am
ConfusedSometimes it all becomes a little to surreal to believe, such as this incident I heard about, yesterday.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 5:36pm
NO MORE MANHOLES IN BERKELEY CALIFORNIA

No more manpower.

No more chairmen

No more policemen or policewomen

No more he and no more she.

Quote No, that doesn't mean a whole city will be without committee leaders and law enforcement. It means that words that imply a gender preference will be removed from the city's codes and replaced with gender-neutral terms, according a recently adopted ordinance.

The city voted Tuesday night to replace gendered terms in its municipal codes, like "manhole" and "manpower," with gender-neutral ones like "maintenance hole" and "human effort."

The revised city documents also will replace instances of gendered pronouns, such as "he" and "she" with "they," according to the ordinance.

Berkeley's municipal code currently contains mostly masculine pronouns, the office of the city manager said in a letter to the mayor and city council.

"Having a male-centric municipal code is inaccurate and not reflective of our reality," Robinson said. "Women and non-binary individuals are just as entitled to accurate representation. Our laws are for everyone, and our municipal code should reflect that."

CNN link

This crap is getting so absurd I can't even stand turning on the news anymore.

Gawd, I wish everyone would STFU.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 5:47pm
LOLLOL

NO MORE MANHOLES IN BERKELEY CALIFORNIA
The only manholes are at the gay bar!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 9:02pm
I'm surprised they kept the word "holes".
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 7:52am
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 9:03am
Today's headline news on CNN - not kidding!

Passenger dressed as a clown causes mass brawl on cruise ship, witnesses say

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 5:51am
And you thought licking ice cream was bad.  Looks like things are escalating...  Shocked

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/43jkpd/cops-seek-woman-who-peed-all-over-a-bin-of-walmart-potatoes
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 5:01pm

And you thought licking ice cream was bad.  Looks like things are escalating...  Shocked

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/43jkpd/cops-seek-woman-who-peed-all-over-a-bin-of-walmart-potatoes
LOLThe New York Post's version of this story is hilarious!
"That’s the wrong kind of fertilizer, lady."
"The Shamed Spud Soaker..."
I couldn't have written it better!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 5:08pm
LOL
I won't buy groceries at Wally World!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOL
I won't buy groceries at Wally World!

ShockedI actually entered Wallyworld again after the Missus because I was told groceries were cheaper there - and they WERE for awhile. Now they are more expensive than Food Lion...but you can eat for free pretty easy (note: I am NOT implying via thievery).
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 10:19am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

LOLThe New York Post's version of this story is hilarious!
"That’s the wrong kind of fertilizer, lady."
"The Shamed Spud Soaker..."
I couldn't have written it better!

Yeah, we talked about that story the other day at work.  It happened the same day as the story about the ex-employee who went into his Mississippi Walmart and shot/killed two managers.  One of the CEOs addressed that one but not the pisstatoes one.  LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 3:57pm
Her punishment should be to let every employee at that Walmart piss on her.

Head and face included.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Her punishment should be to let every employee at that Walmart piss on her.

Head and face included.

How 'bout also making her buy and eat every last one of those potatoes (in one sitting).

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 5:58am
Dude's gonna have fun living this one down:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/others/basketball-star-banned-drug-test-pregnant-donell-cooper-fifa-chicago-nba-a9040196.html

But the real question is:  Who Da Baby Daddy?  
Quick! Call Maury!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 5:24pm
I can't believe this idiot was allowed to patrol his own neighborhood like a f*cking soldier at war?  How could they let him get away with it?

A Las Vegas security guard plotted attacks on a synagogue and an LGBTQ bar, the FBI says

NN)A Las Vegas security guard who once patrolled his neighborhood with a semi-automatic rifle has been arrested on a federal charge in connection with possessing "destructive devices." The FBI says he had bomb-making materials and was planning to attack a synagogue and a gay bar.
Conor Climo, 23, also chatted online with white supremacists, quoted Adolf Hitler, and drew a sketch for attacks, according to the criminal complaint filed against him.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/10/us/las-vegas-armed-patrol-attack-plot/index.html
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 5:45pm

Dude's gonna have fun living this one down:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/others/basketball-star-banned-drug-test-pregnant-donell-cooper-fifa-chicago-nba-a9040196.html

But the real question is:  Who Da Baby Daddy?  
Quick! Call Maury!
LOLLOLLOL
Heard about this driving for breakfast and almost ran off the road!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 5:40pm
Steamed clams, anyone?

Warnings after woman is burned by 'vagina steaming'

Gynaecologists are warning of the potential risks of vaginal steaming after it emerged a Canadian woman burned herself attempting one.

A case study, involving a 62-year-old, was published in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada.

The woman had been suffering from a prolapsed vagina and believed the treatment could help avoid surgery.

Vaginal steaming, which involves sitting over a hot water and herb mix, has seen a growth in popularity.

It and other treatments for intimate areas, including vulva facials, are now available at some salons and spas.

The LA Times first reported on the steaming trend in 2010, and it later gained widespread attention when Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop brand recommended it.

Last year, US model Chrissy Teigen also shared a photograph of herself undergoing the treatment.

Spas advertising "v-steaming" claim it has been used throughout history in countries in Asia and Africa. They say the practice, which is sometimes called Yoni steaming, acts to "detox" the vagina.

Experts, however, warn it can be dangerous and say there is no proven medical evidence for the health claims being made, including that steaming can ease period pains or help with fertility.

Dr Vanessa Mackay, a consultant and spokeswoman for the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, says it is a "myth" that the vagina requires extensive cleaning or treatment. She recommends using plain, unperfumed soaps on the external vulva area only.

"The vagina contains good bacteria, which are there to protect it," she said in a statement.

•The mystery of the pelvic floor
•The scientist calling out celebrity claims
•Paltrow pays out in vagina egg lawsuit

"Steaming the vagina could affect this healthy balance of bacteria and pH levels and cause irritation, infection (such as bacterial vaginosis or thrush) and inflammation. It could also burn the delicate skin around the vagina (the vulva)."

A number of doctors have been sharing the injured woman's story in recent days in order to highlight the potential dangers from steaming.

Dr Magali Robert, who authored the article, said the injured woman attempted to steam her vagina on the advice of a traditional Chinese doctor.

The woman, who gave permission for her case to be shared, sat over the boiling water for 20 minutes on two consecutive days before presenting at an emergency department with injuries.

•Vagina rejuvenating 'poses serious risk'   
•'Girls say they hate their vaginas'                  
•'Why I photographed 100 vulvas'

She sustained second-degree burns and had to delay reconstructive surgery while she healed.

Dr Robert, who works in pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery in Calgary, said word of unconventional therapies like steaming can spread through channels like the internet and word-of-mouth.

"Health care providers need to be aware of alternative therapies so that they can help women make informed choices and avoid potential harm," she says in the article.

"Honey, I'm home!!! Are we having fish for dinner again???"

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 6:03pm
LOL
I guess I'm going to have to read it, Jimbo! 

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 6:17pm
Too bad so sad! I know a little bit about a healthy vagina. It takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Just some basic washing in the shower and a mustache ride is good for the PH.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 6:20am

"Don't troll the drug dealer's hairdo or we will prosecute you."
UK Police have warned social media users they could face arrest if they "troll" a wanted drug dealer by mocking his distinctive hairstyle. An online appeal to catch the criminal has resulted in tens of thousands of people posting joke comments.
Jermaine Taylor, 21, is wanted for breaching his licence conditions after being released from prison in December 2018. Gwent Police launched the social media appeal to find the convicted drug dealer, but it backfired when people began making jokes about his hairstyle, with one saying it had been "pushed back more times than Brexit".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mocking-suspects-hairstyle-could-prosecuted-130523435.html

I'm tending to think the police are acting like the VSP in this case... Ermm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 79808182>
  Share Topic