Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 82>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 6:37am
With falling attendance numbers and lower TV ratings, NASCAR needed a good story line.  Well, they got just that Sunday at Watkins Glen.  Son of NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliot (Chase) scored his first win in the Cup series.  Breaking a 37 race winless streak for HMS, the 250th win for HMS.  A very popular win for the fans and his fellow drivers as well. 

Step in NASCAR president and CEO Brian France, his father and grandfather are spinning in their graves at about 1000 RPM.  Sag Harbor, the Hamptons, Long Island, NY.

Competitors and colleagues remained confident in NASCAR’s ability to move beyond Brian France’s arrest and wished the best for the grandson of the sport’s founder Tuesday.

NASCAR announced Monday that France would take a leave of absence from his role as Chairman and CEO after he was arrested Sunday night by Sag Harbor (New York) Police. France was cited for aggravated driving while intoxicated and criminal possession of a controlled substance in the 7th degree after he failed to stop at a stop sign. He was cited for possession of oxycodone pills.

France spent Sunday night in jail. He had a court appearance Monday morning and was released on his own recognizance.

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 9:11am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

With falling attendance numbers and lower TV ratings, NASCAR needed a good story line.  Well, they got just that Sunday at Watkins Glen.  Son of NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliot (Chase) scored his first win in the Cup series.  Breaking a 37 race winless streak for HMS, the 250th win for HMS.  A very popular win for the fans and his fellow drivers as well. 

Step in NASCAR president and CEO Brian France, his father and grandfather are spinning in their graves at about 1000 RPM.  Sag Harbor, the Hamptons, Long Island, NY.

Competitors and colleagues remained confident in NASCAR’s ability to move beyond Brian France’s arrest and wished the best for the grandson of the sport’s founder Tuesday.

NASCAR announced Monday that France would take a leave of absence from his role as Chairman and CEO after he was arrested Sunday night by Sag Harbor (New York) Police. France was cited for aggravated driving while intoxicated and criminal possession of a controlled substance in the 7th degree after he failed to stop at a stop sign. He was cited for possession of oxycodone pills.

France spent Sunday night in jail. He had a court appearance Monday morning and was released on his own recognizance.

DisapproveWow...genuinely stupid...and something missing. A 'cry for help' where help starts with a touch of 'Jail Therapy'.
I sure hope Brian France's family loves him, supports him, and helps him identify and address what is missing in his life, what pain he is trying to kill or escape.
He's yet another 'opioid crisis statistic'.
I can't say I understand him but I can say I CLEARLY understand his situation. ErmmSince losing the Missus and now living in 'The Lonely Days of End of Life Despair & Death' that comes with caring for aged family and living every day watching the end creep closer, I still fight the chance of another relapse every single stinking day - especially at dusk (clicky==> Direct Link To This Post    Read the post 'A Brisk Beautiful Morning and The Wake Up Call - Has 'Heathaze' by Genesis imbedded) ') )).
My boys call me all the time and that really helps more than they'll ever understand. The girls never call at all and I don't understand that...and yes, pain comes with that and why, when they decide to talk again, 'they can talk to the rock'. One day I will be here alone and having to mothball The Estate in the Swamp...but then I can race back to The Den and sit alone there...or my son, The Afgylad, will be around (which helps tons).  I'm even considering pulling a 'Jean Lafitte' and scuttling both places then burning them to the ground, but my brother would probably sue me.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 7:51pm
Today we have a 2-2-2 for the price of 1 Special!

1.) Confused......uhhhhhhhhhhhh.....WHAT?!LOL

2.) This is also almost too stupid to believe...but the real question? Was he the only one playing?
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 5:57pm
LOLIdiot.
Florida man struck by car while attempting ‘In My Feelings’ challenge
ConfusedJimbo? Donathan? Did anyone notice this guy is already back on the street?
Florida man climbs atop playground equipment at Clearwater park, tells kids where babies come from
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 5:39pm
This is crazy!  In Indiana, there was an 'idle' speed limit after dusk.  Depending on cloud cover, the size and position of the moon.  You can see what's in front of you, I've been there.

Required no matter what state you boat in.

A port and starboard (red and green) light on the bow.
An anchor (white) light on the stern.

I don't know what these young girls were doing...but they should have been paying attention.

2 dead, 2 injured after boat crash on Lake Winnebago

VINLAND, Wis. (WLUK) -- The Winnebago County Sheriff's responded to a two-boat collision Saturday night.

Deputies say it happened just after 8:30 p.m. about a mile east of Paynes Point. A 26-foot boat collided with a 20-foot boat.

A 20-year-old and 26-year-old, both women from Neenah are dead after they were ejected from the 20-foot boat. The body of a dog was also recovered.

https://fox11online.com/news/local/2-injured-2-missing-after-boat-crash-in-lake-winnebago

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 8:49pm
^^^That reminds me of the cigarette boat that  through the inland waterway around St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Florida, right before we left FloriLand forever. I'd suggest this is 'stupid' in the same, if not more extreme vein.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 12:01pm
^ You may remember this accident near Miami.

Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez killed in boating accident

A month after Miami was devastated by the sudden death of Marlins ace Jose Fernandez in a boating accident, fans of the Cuban star were hit with another shock.

The 24-year-old right-hander was intoxicated at the time of the accident off the coast of South Beach, toxicology reports released by the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's Office Saturday afternoon showed. Fernandez had nearly twice the legal limit of alcohol in his system and the autopsy also revealed traces of cocaine and substances used to cut the drug, according to the report.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 2:34pm

VINLAND, Wis. (WLUK) -- The Winnebago County Sheriff's responded to a two-boat collision Saturday night.
Deputies say it happened just after 8:30 p.m. about a mile east of Paynes Point. A 26-foot boat collided with a 20-foot boat.
A 20-year-old and 26-year-old, both women from Neenah are dead after
they were ejected from the 20-foot boat. The body of a dog was also
recovered.

https://fox11online.com/news/local/2-injured-2-missing-after-boat-crash-in-lake-winnebago

This unfortunate accident was made all the more tragic by the fact that the two victims (sisters) were pretty white girls with cute bodies.

It wouldn't have been as sad if they had been overweight and unattractive, or a minority.

It's always worse when good looking girls are taken from us in the flower of their youth.

Why, oh why God, is life so unfair????

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 2:43pm
^^^Thanks aka...YES I DO REMEMBER THAT INCIDENT!
This was upsetting and disappointing for me as I had just become was a big fan of that kid after reading up on him, his coaching, his family back-story. I still remember saying to myself, "Please, oh please Lord - do NOT let me read of any alcohol or drug use..."
Disapprove

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 2:59pm
We heard about the Fernandez accident a lot around here.

What is it about baseball players and boats????

Cleveland Indians History: Steve Olin, Tim Crews Killed

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

recovered.

This unfortunate accident was made all the more tragic by the fact that the two victims (sisters) were pretty white girls with cute bodies.

It wouldn't have been as sad if they had been overweight and unattractive, or a minority.

It's always worse when good looking girls are taken from us in the flower of their youth.

A very sad mistake by some very naive young women.

Let's fly across the water at 30 MPH (in the dark) and not watch where we are going.  OK, sis!

What about the poor dog?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 3:10pm

Let's fly across the water at 30 MPH (in the dark) and not watch where we are going.  OK, sis!

What about the poor dog?

I'm not sure the mistake was made by the girls.

Their parents were in the boat with them and survived with injuries. Might've been dear ol' dad driving.

I believe they had just come from eating out at a restaurant so I'm wondering if a bit of drinking hadn't occurred prior to the accident and possibly contributed to it.

Poor doggy...

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 3:29pm
I should probably read the whole article when I post it, the early news about it on TV was spotty with details.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 3:37pm

recovered.

It doesn't matter - they weren't going to give you any and they appear to ride bikes together - the taller one's name is probably 'Butch'. She would have beat you up at the Bingo Hall.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 5:46pm

What about the poor dog?

I'm not sure the mistake was made by the girls.

Their parents were in the boat with them and survived with injuries. Might've been dear ol' dad driving.

I believe they had just come from eating out at a restaurant so I'm wondering if a bit of drinking hadn't occurred prior to the accident and possibly contributed to it.

Poor doggy...
This just brings up more questions for the prosecutor.

An arrest for DWI on the water is just as severe as if you were driving on the street.

Causing a death while intoxicated?  Even if it's your own kids?  Some murky water.  Has he suffered enough?  If he killed someone on the other boat, that would be a different story.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 5:58pm

This just brings up more questions for the prosecutor.

An arrest for DWI on the water is just as severe as if you were driving on the street.

Causing a death while intoxicated?  Even if it's your own kids?  Some murky water.  Has he suffered enough?  If he killed someone on the other boat, that would be a different story.

Whatever happens, whichever way it goes, especially if the dad was operating the boat while intoxicated, I'm sure your local news will be flogging it for all it's worth over the next however long it's in the courts. And even afterwards, I'm sure they will grab every opportunity they can, to squeeze a little more out if it.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 6:29pm
I don't blame the local news, I'm just a "Just the facts, ma'am."

If somebody did something wrong, and clearly somebody did. I just want to know what happened and who is at fault.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 4:27am
Wink...as the days go by, I'm seeing more 'cultural characteristics' that I find unsavory, unprofessional, undesirable, and, well, like 'jail boy pants', simply stupid. The below is a characteristic I see a lot in this culture and I suppose it may be due to parents not praising the good accomplishments of their children, which I never have seen.
http://hmag.com/errant-post-brings-mayor-hobokens-social-media-practices-scrutiny/  
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2018 at 5:44am
Now really, who hasn't made a mistake when looking for a candle after the power goes out...?

http://time.com/5390084/woman-injured-after-mistaking-dynamite-for-candle/?xid=tcoshare
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2018 at 4:30pm
^^^That goes beyond 'unbelievable'! It's amazing she just got burned.
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 2:56am

From Cape Cod Today:  (last names redacted, to protective the potentially innocent  Wink)

On Tuesday at approximately 10 a.m. Wareham Police officers were called to Walmart on Tobey Road for an alleged shoplifting incident.  Upon arrival at the store, officers encountered Heather M, age 25, of no certain address and Jason W, age 33, of Wareham both attempting to leave the store.

Police report that M opened her handbag and gave back the clothing she was allegedly attempting to steal.  Officers report that Mr. W had a pair of shoes stuffed in his pants at the waistline.  Police located other reportedly stolen items in the couple's car.

Ms. M reportedly told the officers that the couple needed the clothing for a court appearance the following day.

CapeCat
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 2:10pm
Confused!!!....wait a minute, here! This must explain why Mexico is building a wall to keep U.S. Citizens out as they keep running for the border...

Taco Bell voted best Mexican restaurant in the country

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 8:41pm

'Train Surfing'
: Dangerous and Extremely Stupid...but even *I* may be about that stupid, doncha know...it's the 'adrenaline rush' 

Red Sox Fan Dies After Being Electrocuted Train-Surfing After Game vs. Yankees

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2796930-red-sox-fan-dies-after-being-electrocuted-train-surfing-after-game-vs-yankees?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_medium=referral

A HUGE 'sport' overseas, one must get over possible phobias such as 'Being Stuck With 1500 Old Men Who Have NOT Experienced Running Water (Not Even A Bidet!) In A Few Years Outside in 105 Degree Heat And 80% Humidity At 10 Kilometers Per Hour', if you want to play...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 4:10pm

Disapprove Doncha know everyTHING wants 'equal rights' these days...

but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid penguins)

Gay penguins 'kidnap' chick, parents come back and fight ensues

https://torontosun.com/news/world/bird-brawl-gay-penguins-kidnap-chick-parents-come-back-and-fight-ensues/wcm/1e6bb715-6fc7-4793-a2d9-85bb76f0f576

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 5:29am
Springer's show is gone, so they must be trying to get on Dr. Phil...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-man-loses-leg-after-his-son-ran-him-over-with-a-lawn-mower-when-he-attacked-him-with-a-chainsaw
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 82>
  Share Topic