Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 82>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 9:41pm
Dead...and the chapter for today is "I wanted McFish but the Tuna was already in the Front Seat (and the minnow was in the back!)"
Couple caught 'having sex' in car in McDonald's parking lot 'as six-year-old boy sat in backseat'
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 1:07pm
Confused!
I KNEW there was a reason for the Chicago-St. Louis rivalry!
St. Louis is insensitive and mean-spirited.
ANYBODY shot in the face twice probably needs a few hoses and fewer reminders, doncha know

Sgt. shot twice in the face gets standing ovation at Guns 'N Hoses

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 8:12pm
Disapprove"Insane people will flock to their natural boundaries"...MyFatherism#14
Unhappy"Some cultures just work that way"...MissyDism#5
~~~
One upon a time we lived in Tampa.
Oldest son was born there.
Anything that lives, crawls, bites, dies, and rots is in Florida, especially around Hillsborough County (the Tampa area).
Along with even more 'Bad & Stupid Black Youth'

Kids robbed while selling lemonade at stand in Hillsborough County

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 8:19pm
Are you assuming he's black just because his name is Deante?  LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 8:21pm
What a pitiful excuse for a human being!

The suspects, 19-year-old Deante Small and a 16-year-old whose name wasn't released, approached the children and ordered a lemonade. A verbal argument ensued when the suspects weren't happy with how much drink they were given.

The sheriff's office said one of the 9-year-olds threw a cup of lemonade on the juvenile suspect. The juvenile pushed the child to the ground and grabbed an iPod from the stand, and Small took a cup that contained about $13, authorities said.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 8:31pm
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 10:17pm
^  No proof needed, Pa.
Robbing kids at a lemonade stand + "Deante" = probably not white  LOL

But I get it.  It's kind of like those "mall brawls" this past week.  It's always good to check, on the slim, slim chance you might be wrong.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 11:23pm
Saw the report of the great lemonade stand caper on the local news earlier.

Not even surprising anymore.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 11:54pm
What is really troubling is that it will probably be more of this silliness that will lead to something terrible happening to someone named something in the line of 'Deante Ferguson'.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 8:43am
First entry for 2017 and it isn't even human.
This just looks like a 'real-life Larson cartoon', which means a cat MUST be involved...enjoy, as you ask yourself, "HOLY MOTHER OF HAYZEUS! HOW?!!!"

Bella the cat nearly lost her life when she became lodged in a garage door in Ascension Parish, LA. Source: Ascension Parish Sheriffs Department.

CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 5:09pm
Oh dear God.  ShockedShocked   Very glad that one had a good outcome - it looked like it would have been a  fatal injury in the picture.  How did it happen?  I would guess that the cat  had been climbing around in the garage rafters or otherwise had access to the door when it was drawn up in the "open" position,  and was resting near the doorframe.  And when someone started putting the door down, the cat didn't escape its suddenly-disappearing sleeping platform in time and got caught between the doorframe and the unfolding door as it came down. CryCry 
CapeCat
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 6:02pm
^  Yep.  I had the old-fashioned kind of garage door that swung out and up, and when, open, rested parallel to the ceiling.  My cats often liked to jump up there from the car when the door was open.  I always checked before I closed the garage door.  They could have gotten crushed between the door and the frame as the door tried to "dump" them to the ground.  Luckily, nothing like this ever happened.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 6:13pm
Thor has previously posted pictures of his feline family members and little Bella looks like she could be related to them.
I figure it was pretty warm and Bella may have some years on her, so she was fast & hard asleep on top of an open garage door that got closed rapidly.
Certainly nobody knew when the stars and moon all lined up for this unfortunate accident.
I was amazed she came out of the ordeal unscathed.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 7:00pm
That looks like a fatal crush injury, I'm glad the kitty is OK.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 6:35pm
ConfusedSometimes it's the people you meet...

In the 'Subaru' commercial-hate thread, I know I mentioned I am in the market for a used Subaru wagon or SUV. I'm a notoriously slow shopper who will research any prospective purchase of a used item over $100 through the Consumer Reports' buying guides, so, I've learned some about this brand that retains a high-resale value. I'm impressed. I wish I could say the same as those who sell them.
I ran into 'The Most Stupid Auto Dealer', yesterday.
Initially, I was shocked and excited to find a 2010 Outback with 120,000 miles on it, for a little over $6000. That is more characteristic of a $9000 used Subaru, so, I notified the dealer I was interested and received a call within minutes.
Dealer: "Yes Sir! We're near Dulles Airport and have the auto right here!"
Me:      "Do you have a photo you can send of the car? Is it structurally-sound? Has it ever been in an accident? Do you have the maintenance and repair records for this car?"  
Dealer: "No sir, we have no maintenance records, but we are aware it has been maintained at <so.and.so> auto maintenance - and, as far as accidents, have you looked it up in 'Car Fax'?"
RED FLAGS everywhere...
Me:       "Excuse me, I don't know the maintenance shop you speak of from Shinola, much less if they are authorized to work on Subarus...and I wouldn't know enough about this particular car to look it up on Car Fax - and why am *I* even saying this? Aren't YOU selling the car?"
Dealer: "Oh, I'm so sorry- you ARE correct...but you understand you ARE investing in a car at the end of its life, right?"
Me:       "Well...NO. I'm really not used to investing $6000 in a 'geranium planter' - I AM looking for a reliable used Subaru - I'm pretty sure I've come to the wrong place, sorry for taking your time."
<click> 
I have never seen anyone talk their way out of a car deal so fast.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 6:54pm
I'd go with a local new or used car dealer, some will offer a limited warranty.

I bought my 73 Vette from a guy in Illinois, the sheriff had to come to my house to verify the VIN before I could buy plates. And, I would look for a car with fewer miles. Best of luck to you.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 7:02pm
WinkI've had cars with 400K miles on them that ran fine with no major expense whatsoever. None have been American (well, I still have the dry-stored Greenillac, which was in an anniversary photo of self and the Missus, some years back - it has almost 300k), but none have also been a Subaru - this is 'virgin territory' for me. I know the mileage is high but I am looking for function and reliability over looks and comfort. This is all about the ride between The Swamp and The Den and the mountains and road conditions in between.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 6:02am

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Woman-dies-after-arm-get-stuck-in-clothing-drop-off--box.html

Things you have to wonder are, How heavy was she, Did she really expect to actually find clothes her size, and did people wander by and point & laugh at her before wandering off again.  Reminds me of those monkey traps where the monkey reaches into a pot, grabs the bait, and can't pull the hand out because it won't drop the bait.

Quote A Northumberland County, Pa., woman died after her arm got caught in the door of a clothing drop-off box while she was apparently removing bags from the container, and she was left dangling with her feet off the ground.

Judith Permar, 56, of Mount Carmel, was standing on a stepstool Sunday when it collapsed, breaking her arms and wrists and trapping her in the donation box

"She was fishing bags out and the ladder she was standing on gave way, and she couldn't get her hand loose," said Mount Carmel Police Chief Brian&nbsp;Hollenbush.

Permar died from blunt force trauma and hypothermia, according to the county coroner.

Permar reportedly went to the drop-off box along Route 54 in Natalie about 2 a.m. Sunday and was not found until 8:30 a.m. Monday. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

Bags with clothes and shoes that had been pulled from the bin were on the ground. Permar's black Hummer was nearby with the engine still running, said Hollenbush.

Hollenbush knew Permar, and described her as a very nice woman.

"It wasn't something that I would expect to be seeing," he said when asked about items being removed from the donation bin.

In November, police received a report of a woman who was driving a black Hummer removing items from the bin, he said.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 9:02am
^  Drives a Hummer...but takes clothes from a donation box??

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 5:06pm
^...and a friend of the police chief.

"...In November, police received a report of a woman who was driving a black Hummer removing items from the bin, he said."
Well, it could have been Nana, but it sure wasn't BatMan, doncha know...

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Woman-dies-after-arm-get-stuck-in-clothing-drop-off--box.html

Things you have to wonder are, How heavy was she, Did she really expect to actually find clothes her size, and did people wander by and point & laugh at her before wandering off again.  Reminds me of those monkey traps where the monkey reaches into a pot, grabs the bait, and can't pull the hand out because it won't drop the bait.

Quote A Northumberland County, Pa., woman died after her arm got caught in the door of a clothing drop-off box while she was apparently removing bags from the container, and she was left dangling with her feet off the ground.

Judith Permar, 56, of Mount Carmel, was standing on a stepstool Sunday when it collapsed, breaking her arms and wrists and trapping her in the donation box

"She was fishing bags out and the ladder she was standing on gave way, and she couldn't get her hand loose," said Mount Carmel Police Chief Brian&nbsp;Hollenbush.

Permar died from blunt force trauma and hypothermia, according to the county coroner.

In November, police received a report of a woman who was driving a black Hummer removing items from the bin, he said.

Judith Permar, 56, of Mount Carmel, was standing on a stepstool Sunday when it collapsed, breaking her arms and wrists and trapping her in the donation box.

Serves her right, stupid bitch!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 5:04am
Not to sound horrible, but "blunt force trauma" sounds like she beaten like a pinata while hanging there.  Maybe she got caught robbing the Badwill donation box (their employees are practically homeless & so would be resentful of anybody poaching what they see as their stuff... )
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 5:20am
I noticed that also...decided to leave it alone for the very reason you mentioned it as logical. It wasn't like she was hanging upside-down with her head slamming into the corner of the donation box, nor a matter of her Hummer slipping out of gear and rolling into her, like that Hollywood kid from Star Trek...
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 8:51am

She should've tried gnawing her hand off.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 5:03pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 82>
  Share Topic