Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Strike 3 for today...Mikesth Hard Lemonade..ttth..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Strike 3 for today...Mikesth Hard Lemonade..ttth..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fourstringdrums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strike 3 for today...Mikesth Hard Lemonade..ttth..
    Posted: 25 Jul 2008 at 11:37pm
Has anyone seen the new Mike's Hard Leomande commercials with a guy who looks like a skinny(er) version of Chris Farley except with a Lisp that would make a young Cindy Brady cry?

"At Mikesth Hard Lemonade, I'm comingth up wittttthph a new bottle desthign."

"At Mikesth Hard Lemonade, I'm workingth on a Thsoy Hardth Lemonade".

"...How about a Mikesth Hard Lemonadeth for Fat Peopleth?...Introducthing Mikesth Hard Lighthth Lemonadeth".
Dad! The cable is out again CAN YOU FIXTH THIT!?
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2008 at 11:38pm
LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2008 at 11:41pm
I hate lisps when they're broadcast.  Does anyone here remember when they would take kids with lisps out of class for "Speech class"?  Another thing gone with all the cutbacks.

BrianO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Deleted Account

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2008 at 12:49am
Yeth, I uthed to be one of thothe kidth mythelf.Tongue
 Actually, I don't remember sounding like that(nor did any of the other kids in the class). The sort of exaggerated lisping in that 'Mike'th' ad is mostly done for gay stereotyping...although, having recently seen an ad for Carson Kressley's new Lifetime show(during 'Golden Girls' reruns), it's not always a sterotype. I'd never watched 'Queer Eye', so I didn't even know who the guy was...but jeeth-I mean, jeez-that lisp was out of control!
smokefilledlungs View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smokefilledlungs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2008 at 1:40am
I always feel so bad for that guy. He's probably borderline retarded and these assf**ks are treating him like dirt and pretending to fire him just for yuks.
GOD.
I never had a lisp, thank god, but a woman I know homeschools her 8 children.
Because she was too lazy to fix it, one of her girls will probably have a lisp forever.
Why put someone through that humiliation?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic