Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Deal Dash Commercial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote commercialhaterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deal Dash Commercial
    Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 9:48pm
This commercial is super annoying.

"Look I'm a fat, old and middle aged hag.  Check out all the junk I can collect!!!!"

I'm sure she's enjoying her 5 dollar Ipad and that guitar.

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 10:25pm
WTF is it with all these bidding sites?  If it sounds to good to be true , it probably is!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 10:28pm
IDK but I'm getting sick of them!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
ghostonthehorizon View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghostonthehorizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 10:55pm
Did you notice the small print "Does not include price of bids"
commercialhaterman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote commercialhaterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 11:12pm
Wow I had to look three times to find that small print!  LOL!

"Does not include the price of bids"
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 11:22pm
Actually it says "Does not include cost of bids"

I could read it full screen!

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
venimdenim View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote venimdenim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 12:06am
These women are so ridiculous.  100 bucks says they are the moms of the shysters who run this site.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 12:43am

How'd I miss this?  I've been wanting to post about it but always forgot the name of the product.

That first lady's a tad "off", I'd say.  "In my first 4 months on Deal Dash, I've won 104 auctions".  What the hell are you buying, lady?  I'll bet her house looks like one of those hoarders' houses---all filled with boxes of junk that she's never even opened.  Probably has ten sets of dishes.

commercialhaterman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote commercialhaterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 4:58am
LOL!!!
OQN3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OQN3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 5:55pm
It just blows my mind as to how someone could've thought that this would be the one commercial to represent the business. It doesn't make me want to go and even see what it is because I already know that they obviously don't care about putting out a decent commercial to represent a decent bussiness. The target audience for this website is sad, they take advantage of people who don't know any better and screw them over. Ok rant over, I'm glad I got that off my mind. But really though a 104 auctions! I'm not even convinced that she can even use a computer. Aghh!
catnapped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catnapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 12:59pm
And not like it's the only shady penny auction site either...I think there's 2 others that advertise (Quibids? and Beezid).  Might be another one I'm forgetting.
chankonabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chankonabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 5:11pm
Biggest thing I noticed- these women need to get off the computer and exercise a little more. Even if their target are bored and lonely 60 yr old women, commercial make it look like you become addicted to bidding and you do nothing else in your life. How many thousands of other auctions did they bild on and lose?

These sites are real. They make plenty off each bid so by the time it ends at a cheap price, the company has already collected likely over retail for many of the products.
DBVAUSA View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBVAUSA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2013 at 8:21pm
Bet that one woman got that horrible wig from Deal Dash too....probably set her back a good 3 bucks.
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 12:30am
The least they could've done was pick some better looking people than these women. But I'd never try using this site, never ever. I'll stick to Amazon or eBay for my online shopping needs.
Adznem View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adznem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2013 at 5:06pm
Another super scam, No doubt about it.
devonte276 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devonte276 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2013 at 8:56pm
i think the bids cost around 60 cents. The 2nd lady in the fine print says she bid 277 times. 166 bucks plus 100, so 266. Not a bad deal for a 1200 dollar computer. But think about the 100 other people that also bid 277 times along with her and lost that 150 bucks. But hey if I had money from my late husbands death I'd probably waste all my time on one of those sites too
catnapped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catnapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 7:27pm
Now Beezid lets the sucker who overpaid for his goodies turn around flip the item(s) for HUGE profits!

Yeah...I'm sure there's a bridge for sale SOMEWHERE...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic