Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tired of ripped pantyhose?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70s80s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tired of ripped pantyhose?
    Posted: 13 May 2013 at 5:19pm
No, I'm tired of this ad full of ugly feet! Angry

"Cottage cheese is not a 'feminine product'!"
Sponsored Links

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:54pm
"Tired of ripped hose?"

Not necessarily since I don't ever have to worry about encountering that problem, but I sure as hell am tired of commercials advertising dead skin removals, tampons, yeast infection busters, jock itch cream, hemorrhoid cream, limp dick preventative medications, and other disgusting things of that TMI nature.  DeadAngry

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:34pm

Do women under the age of 60 or 70 even wear pantyhose these days?  I never see it anymore.  Too bad.  It always looked good, even with runs.  In fact, especially with runs.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:48pm
Thor hates it when his panty hose rips, but if he'd quit farting in them it wouldn't happen.

I keep telling him to just wear them ripped so the farts can escape without making new holes.

He won't listen, though.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:11pm

I'll never quit farting.

In fact, I'm farting right now.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Thor hates it when his panty hose rips, but if he'd quit farting in them it wouldn't happen.

I keep telling him to just wear them ripped so the farts can escape without making new holes.

He won't listen, though.

LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:13pm
I hate when my panty hose tears right across my face so they can identify me at the bank.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:23pm
I can see a raggedy chipped up toe nail making a run (heck, even getting a chipped FINGERNAIL can cause a run) but calloused skin? Sweet sainted mother of Howard Hughes! If my SKIN was causing my hose to run, I'd be at a dermatologist faster than you could say "L'Eggs".
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:51am
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

I can see a raggedy chipped up toe nail making a run (heck, even getting a chipped FINGERNAIL can cause a run) but calloused skin? Sweet sainted mother of Howard Hughes! If my SKIN was causing my hose to run, I'd be at a dermatologist faster than you could say "L'Eggs".

LOL "sweet sainted mother of Howard Hughes" I LOVE that phrase!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 5:59am
Originally posted by lkl005 lkl005 wrote:

I hate when my panty hose tears right across my face so they can identify me at the bank.

You should try to put the reinforced crotch panel across where your face is.

Make sure they're clean, though. Dead Sick

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
RetroSloth View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RetroSloth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:14am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

[QUOTE=Madawee] I can see a raggedy chipped up toe nail making a run (heck, even getting a chipped FINGERNAIL can cause a run) but calloused skin? Sweet sainted mother of Howard Hughes! If my SKIN was causing my hose to run, I'd be at a dermatologist faster than you could say "L'Eggs".

LOL I nearly fell out of the chair laughing at that post.  I do hate when commercials show people with cruddy feet or any other defective part of their body for purposes of pushing a product.  It's like the little Lamisil monster and when he opens up that toenail like it is a car hood.  Makes me cringe EVERY time. Confused
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:24pm
I REFUSE to look at this commercial because I HATE feet! I swear I will vomit from here to eternity if I view anyone's nasty, crusty feet.

...Oh boy, there goes breakfast! DeadDead
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

I REFUSE to look at this commercial because I HATE feet! I swear I will vomit from here to eternity if I view anyone's nasty, crusty feet.

We must be related!
Feet can literally make me gag.

And Mooch, to add to our woes, here comes open toed shoe season. Do NOT look down while riding the subway. I'd rather look at unidentifiable brown marks on the floor and let my mind wander than staring at a pair of pups that is unfir for human viewing.

Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 5:50pm
Eeyuck! Feet...everywhere there's feet!

My best friend is getting married next month and I'm her maid of honor. Yesterday I went to look for shoes and all I saw were sandals. The shoes my mother picked for me are silver sandals with a little heel (watch for videos of Mooch tripping down the aisle coming to YouTube in July Wink). The shoes show off my feet, which are gross, so now I have to get them done. I'm NOT looking forward to it. People with their hands all over my feet...{{{shudders}}}
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:03pm
Oh I LOVE getting a pedicure. and have my toes painted and look real purdy! I like a professional doing them while I sit in the massage chair flipping through a magazine.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

We must be related!
Feet can literally make me gag.

And Mooch, to add to our woes, here comes open toed shoe season. Do NOT look down while riding the subway. I'd rather look at unidentifiable brown marks on the floor and let my mind wander than staring at a pair of pups that is unfir for human viewing.

Oh... well then I probably shouldn't post this pic...

LOL Looks like pizza!!!!

Here's a few more I probably shouldn't post...

Now that your appetites are stimulated.... snack anyone?

And don't worry... if ya don't have any cheese to put on the crackers...

...you can always find some cheesy feet to scrape it off of!!!!

Tongue

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 7:14pm
Gee, Thanks Jimbo  Sick
70s80s View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70s80s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by lkl005 lkl005 wrote:

Gee, Thanks Jimbo  Sick

Zackly!
"Cottage cheese is not a 'feminine product'!"
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:43pm
Jimbo.

I have some warm chunky soup for you....I just made it.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:55pm

Wonder if this guy's doctor has bad dreams or actually looks forward to heading to work in the morning.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 1:21am

What the...?  ShockedLOL

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic