Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Orapup 'Bye Bye Bad Dog Breath' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Orapup 'Bye Bye Bad Dog Breath' (video)
    Posted: 21 Apr 2013 at 10:12pm
DeadThis commercial almost made me gag the first time I saw it - especially at 10 seconds in. I really 'got the point' before that scene' - it really wasn't necessary.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2013 at 10:56pm

"10 seconds in" was funny, Pa.

I actually don't mind dog or cat breath.  But sometimes---WHOA!!  As George Carlin said, "It's enough to knock a buzzard off a sh*twagon".

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2013 at 11:03pm
I just slap my dogs on the nose. Eventually they learn that kissing the cheek or chin or neck is okay, but nose and mouth are not.

Also, the pug annoys me...couldn't they clean out his eye crap?
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2013 at 11:15pm

^  My neighbor's new pitbull Sadie recently managed to get her tongue right in my mouth when she was licking my face.  I told her I just didn't know her well enough for that kind of thing yet.

As far as the eye schmutz---really, they should've gotten that.  One of the things I do for my cats is clean out the crusty stuff from the inside corners of their eyes.  They don't appreciate it at all.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2013 at 11:33pm
OMG I almost felt like puking with the image of the dog licking the dirty diaper yeesh! How are they so confident that, that little brush would get rid of the germs?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2013 at 3:14am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

^  My neighbor's new pitbull Sadie recently managed to get her tongue right in my mouth when she was licking my face.  I told her I just didn't know her well enough for that kind of thing yet.

As far as the eye schmutz---really, they should've gotten that.  One of the things I do for my cats is clean out the crusty stuff from the inside corners of their eyes.  They don't appreciate it at all.

With my old cat I used the same method as getting an eyelash out of my eye. Fluff the cotton up on a Q-tip and use the strands to "grasp" the eyelash or eye gunk then pull it out. It worked almost everytime on kitty wet eye gunk. Probabley not crusty.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2013 at 3:39am

^  Two of my critters just get what might be called "sleepers".  Just a little crustiness in the inner corners of their eyes.  I just scrape it out with my fingernail.  Sneakers never got that stuff.  Nor Rocco.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic