Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Norelco "I'd f**k me." OMGWTF?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hopelesspyromantic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Norelco "I'd f**k me." OMGWTF?!
    Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 4:13am
I just have no words. Sorry, couldn't find it on YouTube. Saw it on Spike, naturally...

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7oeC/philips-norelco-id-wink-at-me
Sponsored Links

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 4:18am
I have to admit, I kind of liked this one. Something about it is so over-the-top it doesn't gross me out. Like a massive slap-in-the-face to those guys who preen and reek of narcissism.

Shocked he didn't start tongue-lashing his reflection.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
ADamant View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADamant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 4:22am
Guess he's not too picky. Though he may be all he gets.

And yes, WTF!?!
*WARNING* This message was composed on a computer in a household where peanuts and peanut products are served.
Whitedog127 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitedog127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 4:23am
So, he trims his pubes and THEN finishes his face?
Braaaandy Aaaaalexaaaaaander!
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 4:25am
Originally posted by Whitedog127 Whitedog127 wrote:

Considering he wants to f**k himself, I don't think he has a problem with pubes getting rubbed in his face.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
hopelesspyromantic View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hopelesspyromantic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 4:29am
They could've hit a home run if they'd had him do the Buffalo Bill dance from Silence of the Lambs.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 4:29am
They shoulda showed him in his tranny get up so we could better judge just how f**kable he really was.

Well some of us, anyway.

Not me.

Honest!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 4:31am
Originally posted by Codtaro Codtaro wrote:

Originally posted by Whitedog127 Whitedog127 wrote:

Considering he wants to f**k himself, I don't think he has a problem with pubes getting rubbed in his face.

Or buttholes.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
ADamant View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADamant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 4:40am
^ Thinking the same thing here.
*WARNING* This message was composed on a computer in a household where peanuts and peanut products are served.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 2:43pm

Found one on Youtube that's similar.  Just a different guy and a different set of things he'd do with himself.

Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 3:02pm
Summer is coming and it seems like every razor manufacturer everywhere is trying to convince men that women only like hairless guys. Not all women like hairless men, just like not every man looks buff and trim in all these grooming ads. Chances are if you're that good looking a woman isn't going to give a flying f**k if you trim your pube forest or not. I did not need to see the hair fall off of his crotch in this ad. Men, stop giving a sh*t about whether or not women care about chest hair. As long as you don't look like Austin Powers or Sasquatch, we don't care.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 3:14pm

^  I had hair on my back by the time I was 14.  Shaving my body would've been outta the question.  Luckily, "hairy" was popular when I was younger, so the idea of being hairless never even occurred to me.

I wonder when and why "hairy" came to be seen as gross.  And males went along with this??  Whatta buncha pansies.

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 3:16pm
"I'd f**k me."

That's great, you pathetic douchebag.  Now go ahead and do the world a favor: keep your dick in your own ass and out of women you meet at the beach to avoid any risk of you reproducing. 

Ted Levine saying "I'd f**k me" was brilliant in its context, but it does not work in a friggin razor commercial.

Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

^  I had hair on my back by the time I was 14.  Shaving my body would've been outta the question.  Luckily, "hairy" was popular when I was younger, so the idea of being hairless never even occurred to me.

I wonder when and why "hairy" came to be seen as gross.  And males went along with this??  Whatta buncha pansies.

It seems like sometime in the late 80s to early 90s it became fashionable to shave the hair off of anywhere you can reach. Chests, arms, pubic areas, etc. Probably happened for the same reason any new product exists. All a company has to do is make a person feel bad about the way they look and convince them to change...by using their new product. I know at some point a lot of models, especially male models, went from being trim and hairy to trim and completely hairless. I'd also love to know why that shift occurred. Would have been an excellent topic to write on in college marketing classes.

Newsflash, those oiled up young men get waxed. There's nothing grosser than cuddling up to a man with chest stubble. I don't think I've ever been with a guy that was way into man-scaping, I don't find it attractive. As long as you can grow facial hair without looking like a pube-faced, neck bearded slob. If you have messed up facial hair then that's probably the only case I would encourage shaving. Also the rule about it "looking bigger" when you groom your pubes? It seems to be true.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 4:29pm

^  My 37 y/o neighbor shaves his chest and pits (don't know about the crotch, and I don't wanna know).  And he's a hair-to-his-waist metal-head who drives a 70's Blazer and a '55 Ford pickup.  Hardly the type.  Oh, I dunno.

AlexanderCS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexanderCS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 9:11pm
Agreed. Dead
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 10:19pm
Interesting thing...the captioning says "I'd [Beep] Humplepuff me."
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Codtaro Codtaro wrote:

Interesting thing...the captioning says "I'd [Beep] Humplepuff me."

Hmmm very interesting:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Humplepuff&defid=7018286

Humplepuff 7 up, 3 down

The act of inserting the tip of your pastry bag into a moist cream puff. Turn upside down and repeat for another 10 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes. Repeat & enjoy while still warm.

After a wonderful dinner, my girlfriend and I went home and enjoyed humplepuffing in the kitchen.

Shocked
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 10:49pm
Wow...I kind of just got some respect for this ad. Even with censoring, they just gave a massive "f**k you" to the FCC.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

Summer is coming and it seems like every razor manufacturer everywhere is trying to convince men that women only like hairless guys. Not all women like hairless men, just like not every man looks buff and trim in all these grooming ads. Chances are if you're that good looking a woman isn't going to give a flying f**k if you trim your pube forest or not. I did not need to see the hair fall off of his crotch in this ad. Men, stop giving a sh*t about whether or not women care about chest hair. As long as you don't look like Austin Powers or Sasquatch, we don't care.

When I was younger, I always had what I felt was just about the right amount f chest hair.

It was located mostly on my sternum, with a small amount kind of fading off to each side.

It was just enough & located so that when I wore open collared shirts, like polo type shirts, it looked like I had a hairy chest, when in fact I really didn't have much hair on my upper torso at all. Just enough in the center chest area for whichever girl I may have been dating at any given time to fiddle around with.

Plus a small amount around & below the navel & that was about it.

Now that I'm getting older, it has thinned out considerably.

C'mon, man!
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 11:23pm
Jimbo, as much as I'm not crazy about hairy chests, I'd kill for your setup.

It's like...ten hairs on my mid-sternum (A few wimpy strands around the nipples), longer hairs below the navel, but a huge amount of fuzz all over my tummy. Not really long, but dark enough it shows. Even at low bodyfat, that stuff makes it look like I have a gut unless I remove it.

Seriously, my quest for having a fit body ruined by a weird assortment of gut hairs...
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 11:26pm
Get a No!No!.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 11:28pm

Has it thinned out, Jimbo, or is it just that the same amount of hair is now covering more girth?  I know that, now that my stomach's bigger, there seems to be less hair.  LOL 

Also, my hair (chest, stomach, arms, legs) seems to have faded.  It's not really brown or gray; it's just sort of a non-color---kind of in-between.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 11:31pm
CryI'm a Wolf - I'm covered in two-layered fur, from snout to toenail. If'n I shave "lil'Henry", I'll look funny and he will freeze, way up here in the GreatWhiteNorth. Just not a good idea unless I let MissyDWolf 'hide him' until Spring. If'n she likes the idea, I think I can do that. 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Has it thinned out, Jimbo, or is it just that the same amount of hair is now covering more girth?  I know that, now that my stomach's bigger, there seems to be less hair.  LOL

I don't think my center chest area has expanded much, if any.

The hair there has just done pretty much what you described.

Gotten thin & colorless.

Not that I really care or anything.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic