Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

That's That Sh*t I Don't Like!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 10:18pm
I'm most annoyed by the slow shoppers---the ones who need to look at every item on the shelves.  They stop every few feet with no apparent awareness of anyone behind them.  The worst are the obese and/or simply lazy ones who rest their arms across the cart handle and push the carts at a snail's pace using the weight of their bodies.  Are you really that exhausted?

Then there're the ones who are more interested in their phones than they are in getting their items.

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2017 at 6:36pm
Speaking of sh*tty grocery store behavior...

I went to one of our WMNM's yesterday to pick up some goodies for the weekend. I'm driving through the parking lot and I see what looks like someone about to back out of a prime parking space. Brake lights are lit and the backup lights are too. So I stop and wait.

And wait. And wait.

Toot the horn a couple of times. Occurs to me that it's probably some inconsiderate jerk on the phone. Finally the idiot takes its foot off the brake and takes the car out of reverse, signaling to me that said idiot wasn't about to back up after all.

So I look out my window directly at the driver as I'm moving away and make a pointed comment directly at them. When I get about halfway up the next row, I see this idiot motherf**ker finally back out of the space!!!

Gawd I hate that sh*t!!!!

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 12:17am
Far too many "drivers" who are ignorant or totally inconsiderate of the other 7+billion people on this planet. I was in a parking lot driveway when an ignorant A-hole backed out of a parking space 10 feet in front of me. I stopped and was able to back-up and let them out. My kindness was rewarded by them opening their window and screaming "Idiot! cars backing out of parking spaces have the right of way"! News to me, DMV, and my state's legislature. I have to vote ignorance as they had in-state plates. 
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 3:11am
As much as I hate to say it, down in The Swamp, I've found a general difference in driving styles of white versus black, old versus young, and male versus female drivers.
Black middle-aged women are by far absolutely THE WORST, especially if they found a weak-minded gold mine husband to buy them a nice car (no, no - the Missus' fine name will always remain excluded) as they seem to believe they are 'owed respect' and thus are 'privileged', no matter 'Mama's baby' cannot read, doesn't understand respect is earned and has no concept of why laws exist , much less why they have to take driving classes, and why white people are starting to round 'em up into FEMA-style community camps and get 'em ready for the reintroduction of 'slavery'. 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic