Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Haribo  2013 'The Fruitiest/The Chewiest!' (video)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Haribo 2013 'The Fruitiest/The Chewiest!' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 8:18pm
Cod, really!  I sure miss those infomercials when I worked from home.  
Sponsored Links

Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I visited the Jelly Belly factory some years ago.  It looks remarkably like the Gummi Bears factory in the above commercial.

Those are the only jellybeans I'll eat.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Thor, that's where that picture was taken...

Cool.  The day I was there, we were treated to the presence of a buncha Red Hat Society ladies.  They like to think they're as fun as a bag of grape and cherry Jelly Bellys.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 8:58pm

Cod, really!  I sure miss those infomercials when I worked from home.  
Confused...don't know about you, Hooty, but me? I get exhausted just watching them as I sit here...no - they have to go.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 9:00pm

Thor, that's where that picture was taken...

Cool.  The day I was there, we were treated to the presence of a buncha Red Hat Society ladies.  They like to think they're as fun as a bag of grape and cherry Jelly Bellys.

ConfusedAre you jealous because YOU weren't invited to join the 'Ladie's Red Hat Society'?
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 10:17pm
Pa, the sarcasm went right by ya.....Wink
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Me too.  Neat place!

WOAH! HANDSOME HOOTY!  What kind of weights are you lifting???

Judging from that gut, too many bags of Sonic food.

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 11:20pm
I was going to make a kettlebell joke...
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 11:23pm
You guys are so sweet...LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:30am

Pa, the sarcasm went right by ya.....Wink
Must have had something to do with me thinking about Haribo...I should have just stayed away from wherever this all went.
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:02am
Yeah, really...me too.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:33am
Ouch...and yet another example of kids that never learned to not accept candy from strange men...an entire classroom is now missing - someone claimed to see an airplance close to the school room...
ADamant View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADamant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:38am
^ Besides the general weirdness of the commercial Pa just posted, I can't help but notice that the plane appears to have no wings. We do see the front part of the engine begin to pass by, but not the wing to which it should be attached. Then the next shot shows the plane farther back from where it just was. Ugh. Poor editing. It's probably a good thing there was no wing; I don't think it would have fit between the fuselage and the building. 
*WARNING* This message was composed on a computer in a household where peanuts and peanut products are served.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:10pm
WinkThat IS the actual 'Haribo' plane - there really is/was one (you can find it on SpewTube).
dizrythmia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dizrythmia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:48pm
i hate those haribo commercials. plus i'm not gonna lie, i can't figure out what the hell they're saying at the very end. i just hear it as "nyah nyah nyah something something haribo".
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by dizrythmia dizrythmia wrote:

i hate those haribo commercials. plus i'm not gonna lie, i can't figure out what the hell they're saying at the very end. i just hear it as "nyah nyah nyah something something haribo".

It's the exact same tune Kindergarteners go "neener neener neener" on the playground to.
ADamant View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADamant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

It's the exact same tune Kindergarteners go "neener neener neener" on the playground to.

In pure musical terms, the classic "minor third" taunt, aka "nanny nanny boo-boo" (not to be confused with Honey Boo Boo). That minor third interval gets a bad rap, I tell you. But it is bad in this commercial. Bad.
*WARNING* This message was composed on a computer in a household where peanuts and peanut products are served.
dizrythmia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dizrythmia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 4:19am

oh yeah. thanks to this commercial, i always feel like haribo's mocking me.

no, i'm kidding. i just don't like their gummi bears. i think they're too hard. i like mine really soft, where it seems like they were just made or something. it's not totally the same thing, but i wish you could find jelly babies here in the states. those are awesome.
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:46pm

I dunno what they're saying at the end either. I mean, I know the TUNE, but I don't know the lyrics. Something about the "happy world of Haribo" which I can only assume is like a low rent version of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:54pm

The ending...

Kids and grownups love them so
The happy world of Haribo

That's what the internet tells me.

ADamant View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADamant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 5:41pm

The ending...

Kids and grownups love them so
The happy world of Haribo

That's what the internet tells me.

Thanks. I always thought the "lyrics" were some indecipherable brainwash words meant to subconsciously hypnotize the masses. I guess now they're less indecipherable and subliminal, but still an attempt at brainwashing.
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2013 at 9:15pm
Okay....where do I start with my hatred of this stupidity called a commercial. The supposedly head boy looks like a freak in that outfit and looks like his has a few screws loose upstairs. But what truly brings out my hatred is THE FRUITIEST AND THE CHEWIEST!!!!! Blah!!!!! I hate screaming with a passion! There's no reason to have to be that loud especially when it's expressing stupidity! This commercial immediately gets muted as fast as it comes on.  I won't even buy this crap because of these geeky kids and their piss poor commercial. The whole vibe gets to me. I'd hate to think if they were teenagers running the factory instead of little kids, teens would probably be jacking off in the mix before they're shaped into bears and other...exotic shapes....
jhiller21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhiller21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2013 at 4:58am

Haha at the little black girl shouting "Lemon!"

Nobody likes the lemon flavor of ANY candy. The lemon ones are only there for when annoying people ask you for one, and you don't want to give up any of the real, good flavors.

Are you nuts? I'm still mad at Jolly Rancher for getting rid of the lemon flavor and replacing it with blue raspberry. There isn't even such a fruit as "blue raspberry", and it tastes nothing like raspberries.

Besides cherry, lemon was my favorite flavor.
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2013 at 9:18am
Originally posted by jhiller21 jhiller21 wrote:

Are you nuts? I'm still mad at Jolly Rancher for getting rid of the lemon flavor and replacing it with blue raspberry. There isn't even such a fruit as "blue raspberry", and it tastes nothing like raspberries.

Besides cherry, lemon was my favorite flavor.

You're the first person I know who DIDN'T either give away or throw away the leftover lemon flavored ones in a bag of gummy bears/skittles/starburst/jelly beans/etc...
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Whitedog127 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitedog127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2013 at 1:38pm
I'm not big on most lemon candy, but lemon Skittles and Starburst....delicious.
Braaaandy Aaaaalexaaaaaander!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic