Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Audi - Chicks Love Bad Boys (And Forced Kissing)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Audi - Chicks Love Bad Boys (And Forced Kissing)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by khg808 khg808 wrote:

but in the end, the geeks and the nerds rule the world because down the road they have more spending power after college and high paying jobs, so maybe that is the target demographic.

The thing is not all nerds are "nice guys" and not all "nice guys" are nerds. Some of my friends are nerds and they have no problems getting women. Why? Because they know how "the game" is played. They know doing stuff like the creeper in that commercial does will make her think you're the kind of guy who sniffs the park bench whenever a woman gets up and boards the bus.
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
Sponsored Links

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 2:41am
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

We didn't even have those type of awards. No class clown, no best dressed, no most likely to succeed, nothing. I honestly thought that was a teen movie invention.
In 1970 we had "most likely" in the yearbook. Not at the prom. Nowdays there are probably more "most likelys"

Most likely to be a mass murderer
Most likely to be on "teenage moms"
Most likely to be a teenage suicide
Most likely to be a teenage rapist
Most likely to be a teenage burgler
Most likely to be a teenage drug dealer
Most likely to be a teenage armed robber
Most likely to be a teenager charged with assault
Most likely to be a teenager charged with DUI
On and on!
Again. What the He** happened???
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 3:02am
Originally posted by sgtrock21<div></div>
[/QUOTE sgtrock21
[/QUOTE wrote:

Almost forgot the "forced kis
Almost forgot the "forced kiss".  A few years ago at a local elementary school a 6 year old boy kissed a 6 year old girl "against her will". The boy was arrested and charged with sexual assault!!! Fortunately the "female" District Attorney called Bullsh*t and all charges were dismissed. I still feel sorry for the poor little boy who had no clue as to what he had done wrong.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 3:23am

^  It's like the kid who was recently suspended for eating his Pop-tart into the shape of a gun.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 3:55am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

^  It's like the kid who was recently suspended for eating his Pop-tart into the shape of a gun.

He needs a one way ticket to Quantanimo bay for sure With the little girl who was disscussing a hello kitty bubble gun which she did not even own. Or the child who made a finger "gun" or the child who made a torn paper "gun" on and on. Please have some sanity you morons! At my oldest Granddaughter's 2nd birthday party she picked up a hose nozzel pointed at me and said "Pow,Pow"!!! Zero tolerance please go away NOW!!! I was allowed to purchase a Daisey Cub BB gun when I was 8 years old ($1.75). I am now over 60 years old and have never shot anyone (or at anyone) even after 30 years in the Army. Please stop this insanity! You in your perfect world think that children will be gun free while TV, movies, and video games portray guns. You are MORONS!!! 
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 1:52pm

Such rules are not only ridiculous, they're harmful.  They prevent kids from learning valuable social skills---that is, what is and what isn't acceptable behavior.  This can only confuse kids, especially now that schools are taking on more and more of the parents' roles.

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

You have got to be f**king kidding me.

Just checked, nope, you're not.  I'm at a loss for words on this one.  Unbelievable.

DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

He needs a one way ticket to Quantanimo bay for sure With the little girl who was disscussing a hello kitty bubble gun which she did not even own. Or the child who made a finger "gun" or the child who made a torn paper "gun" on and on. Please have some sanity you morons! At my oldest Granddaughter's 2nd birthday party she picked up a hose nozzel pointed at me and said "Pow,Pow"!!! Zero tolerance please go away NOW!!! I was allowed to purchase a Daisey Cub BB gun when I was 8 years old ($1.75). I am now over 60 years old and have never shot anyone (or at anyone) even after 30 years in the Army. Please stop this insanity! You in your perfect world think that children will be gun free while TV, movies, and video games portray guns. You are MORONS!!! 

Yep. I grew up playing Cowboys and Indians, Cops and Robbers, "Army", etc, using fingers, water guns, cap pistols, light up noisemakers, etc. As I got older, I watched action movies, played video games, all with guns prevalent. Over the past couple years, I've bought several handguns, and yet...I've never shot at a single living thing, and have no desire to.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic