Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Valentine's Day, Ladies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Valentine's Day, Ladies!
    Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:27am
Big smileYea - it's early, but *somebody* had to start it!
Hope it is special for You and Your 'Pets.'
***NOT US***
(HeartBeloved MissyDWolf & Self already started 'Valentine's Celebration', which we have *really* try to keep as an 'ongoing thing' for many years, now...and yes, we already had a nifty dinner and wailed through her chocolates...but there is always tomorrow!Big smile) 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:55am
Evil SmileGENTS!!! DO NOT forget to grab those chocolates!!!
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 7:33am
Happy VD everybody. The little woman had the stomach flu since our weekend getaway. Thank god, the grocery store had a nice flower arrangement, Happy VD balloon and a get well soon balloon.......BOOM! 
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 9:34am
Where's my Tommy Gun?
Poiuyt Power!!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 11:11am
^^ MOI?    I would have prefered a   wham bam thank you maam  but she is not feeling well. 
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:39pm
Right back atchya's, Gentlemen!

I bought a bunch of stickers and stuff and Beloved and i are going to sit and MAKE our Valentine's cards. This could be gushingly romantic or it could turn ugly! LOL

Maybe we should have the champagne BEFORE our little art project!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:10pm
Someone on the news said that the worst thing for a man to give his woman is a gift card.  I think a new vacuum cleaner would be even worse, but that's beside the point.  I guess chocolate and flowers are the best idea.  Seems expensive gifts of jewelry have been pushed a lot lately by Jared's and Zale's, though. 

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:51pm
Happy Valentine's Day Smile

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 4:05pm
^ AWWWWWWWWW

Makes me wish I started in on my "I WANT A KITTEN" campaign.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 4:55pm
^^
I've seen some cute kittens before, but my word does this one blow them all away:

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:05pm
Bah Humbug for Christmas...

Buggering Heartworm for Valentine's Day?

In regards to gifts...personally speaking (because sooner or later, Pa would probably try to lump me in with the ladies :P), I'd prefer getting a giftcard, or even a prepaid debit card, and being able to buy what I want, then feigning interest and gratitude over some piece of sh*t that came from the heart.

Then again, I'm not much of a romantic...a king-sized box of condoms and a legally binding document promising to empty the box by the end of the day (Not including making obscene water balloons to through at random couples) sounds like the ideal Valentine's gift to me....
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 1:18am
Originally posted by Codtaro Codtaro wrote:

...and being able to buy what I want, then feigning interest and gratitude over some piece of sh*t that came from the heart.

LOL

That's what I say.  F*ck pieces of sh*t that come from the heart.  And no charitable contributions in my name, either.  Those suck, too.  All I get from those are some pious feeling and a buncha return address labels with shiny flowers and butterflies on 'em.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 1:32am
Happy Valentines Day.

Enjoy the "heart on"...

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 2:01am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Someone on the news said that the worst thing for a man to give his woman is a gift card.  I think a new vacuum cleaner would be even worse, but that's beside the point.  I guess chocolate and flowers are the best idea.  Seems expensive gifts of jewelry have been pushed a lot lately by Jared's and Zale's, though. 

Zales is driving me even more insane by reviving the "sibling lovers"! Ask Pa about the vacuum.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 2:16am
Originally posted by regulus regulus wrote:

Where's my Tommy Gun?
I know where my shotguns are but I forgot to buy ammo. I give my 3 Grandchidren cards but no candy. That's it! I really hate the commercials trying to convince us that we need to buy someone thousands of dollars jewelry or hundreds of dollars flowers for a "day" that was made-up by the retailers.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 2:37am
Originally posted by Madawee<EM> Madawee wrote:

^ AWWWWWWWWW

Makes me wish I started in on my "I WANT A KITTEN" campaign.
Big smileNo no no Maddy..."I WANT A WOLF campaign"!

I have 'em checking each other out to ensure they are healthy and lovable!

HOWEVER...if you INSIST on a KITTEN, our guard pup has a special one ready just for you!
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 2:50am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Originally posted by regulus regulus wrote:

Where's my Tommy Gun?
I know where my shotguns are but I forgot to buy ammo. I give my 3 Grandchidren cards but no candy. That's it! I really hate the commercials trying to convince us that we need to buy someone thousands of dollars jewelry or hundreds of dollars flowers for a "day" that was made-up by the retailers.

Just to let everyone know, I'm just making a reference to the "St. Valentines Day Massacre" that happened in Chicago in the 1929. Shocked
Poiuyt Power!!!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 4:15am
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Right back atchya's, Gentlemen!

I bought a bunch of stickers and stuff and Beloved and i are going to sit and MAKE our Valentine's cards. This could be gushingly romantic or it could turn ugly! LOL

Maybe we should have the champagne BEFORE our little art project!

Here are some sayings shamelessly swiped from another forum (there were others, but they were very...  inappropriate....) LOL

Heart YOU'LL DO Heart

Heart WIFE WON'T KNOW Heart

Heart TOUCH IT Heart

Heart YOU'VE DONE WORSE Heart

Heart CUP THEM Heart

Heart I LIKE PARTS OF YOU Heart

Heart TOUCH MY SHAME Heart

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 4:21am
Heart BEND OVER Heart
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 4:22am
Heart YOU GIVE ME A HEART ON Heart

C'mon, man!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 1:56pm
Mr. Tim and Jimbo:  thanks, boys. Now get over here and clean up the spray of coffee across my screen! LOL

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Heart BEND OVER Heart

Heart BEND OVER, I'LL DRIVE Heart

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 3:15pm
Heart IT'S JUST LIKE A LOLLIPOP Heart

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Heart IT'S JUST LIKE A LOLLIPOP Heart

Ooh, baby! An all day sucker!

(Nice new avatar!)

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 3:53pm
Thanks Madawee Smile  Good ole' Tommy showing them "what the world is coming to" LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic