Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pampers 'I Feel Pretty' ('Mary Poopins' Video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 1:26am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

ConfusedI was actually waiting on your torpedoed-version of the song, WITH fancy lil-musical notes there, Ang...
Figured it would go something like this....
"I feel shiitty, I feel shiity, Not pretty, less shiity and Liiight..."...

ConfusedI dunno, I'm not good at that kind of thing - YOU are the 'master', here.

Hey PaW...try this one on for size:

♪ I feel pissy, 
♪ I feel pissy, ♪
♪ I feel pissy and ugly ♪
♪ And wet!!! ♪

WinkLOLBig smileLOLWink

Sponsored Links

TeamEdward1976 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeamEdward1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 5:39am
Originally posted by Tampon Submarine Tampon Submarine wrote:

ConfusedI was actually waiting on your torpedoed-version of the song, WITH fancy lil-musical notes there, Ang...

ConfusedI dunno, I'm not good at that kind of thing - YOU are the 'master', here.

Hey PaW...try this one on for size:

I feel pissy,
I feel pissy,
I feel pissy and ugly
And wet!!!

WinkLOLBig smileLOLWink
ClapClapClapLOLLOLLOLLOLYou people crack me up!This commercial does suck!
Julie
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 3:06pm
awwwww Pa! I LOVE this commercial, sweet munchkin pooper pies!!!! I could kiss everyone of them, and yes, change their stinky pants too.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2012 at 11:55pm
TongueWink...and all 'dem lil'Angels love You too, BM.

"This Poop's fer You!"
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 6:11am
DeadWe're not getting any breaks from this commercial and the diapers aren't getting any less 'ripe'.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 9:43am
This feels like one of those "Just throw cute babies in there and it's a wrap, new moms can't resist!" kind of commercials to me. Not much thought went into this one, I can guarantee you.
mrjim View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 3:47pm
My parents keep bugging me to have kids.  No thanks.  I have never wanted kids.  I have had to take care of other people's kids though.  I have never found babies too cute, especially when they wake up with a load in their pants.  I see babies as a fussy pain in the butt that need to constantly be cleaned. 

Meanwhile, I hate the song in this commercial.  It's so corny it makes me want to destroy every copy of that song ever made after I get done throwing up for an hour.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 4:23pm

Originally posted by Tampon Submarine Tampon Submarine wrote:

They're disposable plastic baby toilets for Christ sakes, not diamond rings -- why o why do we even need commercials for diapers (or any other products designed to absorb micturition for that matter)?
ConfusedOuchConfused

At least they get a few points for not showing "the blue liquid". LOL

Ha, I was thinking the same.  Doing it up like one of those infomercials: "OH NO, HAS THIS EVERY HAPPENED TO YOU, BABY?  *Queue the music* I feel sh*tty, oh so sh*tty, I feel sh*tty and gritty and wet, and I pity, myself cuz you haven't changed me yet.
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by EMCEE EMCEE wrote:

Ha, I was thinking the same.  Doing it up like one of those infomercials: "OH NO, HAS THIS EVERY HAPPENED TO YOU, BABY?  *Queue the music* I feel sh*tty, oh so sh*tty, I feel sh*tty and gritty and wet, and I pity, myself cuz you haven't changed me yet.
Niiiiice, EM, niiiice!
Big smileWhat a great verse! Should be sung in 'G(rit)-Minor', ya think?

PrincessMorbucks View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessMorbucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 3:03am
Pampers diapers--the #1 reason why I won't have children, along with moms that seem obliged to include their kid in every aspect of their lives, like movie theaters, then giving half-assed defensive answers like these:  "LEIK OMG HOW DARE U BE MAD THAT MEH KID IZ RUINING THIS MOVIE U PAID GUD MUNNY TO SEE." 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic