Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wendy's - Mozzarella la la la la ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wendy's - Mozzarella la la la la ...
    Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 5:47pm
Shut the la-la-la-la **** up!!!!!  Angry I've grown tired of this pseudo-redheaded bimbo's commercials, especially this one airing every hour.

Sponsored Links

ghostonthehorizon View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghostonthehorizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 6:25pm
The way she does the la la crap, god that's annoying. Not to mention I love how the implication is everyone needs to eat out because food from home sucks.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 6:25pm
CryEverytime I see this commercial, I get SO angry I could cry.
I wanna bonk lil'red bag lady on top of the head and tell her "NEVER, ever sing 'la...la...la' again! STOP IT - NOW!". This has been true since the first time I saw the commercial. 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 7:16pm
I HATE this commercial too.

(But secretly, I do lust for that sandwich!)
The artist formerly known as Madawee

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 7:51pm
The sammich looks pretty goood. I quit Wendy's.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 7:51pm
I still say I wouldn't kick the pseudo-Wendy out of my bed.  I'd tell her she is not allowed to talk AT ALL during the deed, however.
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by EMCEE EMCEE wrote:

I still say I wouldn't kick the pseudo-Wendy out of my bed.  I'd tell her she is not allowed to talk AT ALL during the deed, however.
Wink...now, EM? Might "LaLaLaLaLa" kinda feel good? Make you yell 'Jingo! Balls'?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Wink...now, EM? Might "LaLaLaLaLa" kinda feel good? Make you yell 'Jingo! Balls'?

LOL
If done right she could make him give her a "Sinus Buster" (see his reply in your thread about that commercial)

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 10:30pm
Pa noticed her tongue "action".Wink
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 10:35pm
Jingle Balls , You all intend to put the X back in X-mas. That redhead is some hot fire pie. If I had the energy I would go eat my wife right now.
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

(But secretly, I do lust for that sandwich!)

That sandwich does not exist in real life.
Dr. John Dorian View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. John Dorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 10:54pm
Where exactly is she pulling the sandwich out of? 
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 12:59am
WHERE THE HELL DOES SHE KEEP COMING FROM?!

Is she a parent of one of these children? Does she work at the school? Is she just friends with the other lady? Like wtf, we don't even have an inkling that these two women know each other since she just coos "Wendy's" at the food bag. How the hell does she keep showing up at these places to give people insentive to eat Wendy's? Is she even GIVING this woman Wendy's or just taunting her with it? She needs to go die in a fire.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 1:35am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Would you call that a 'hymn'er rather than a hummer? LOL
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 4:15am
Originally posted by lkl005 lkl005 wrote:

If I had the energy I would go eat my wife right now.

Is it bad that the first thing that came to mind was a man standing in front of the Wendy's girl, blood smeared all over his face, bits of flesh dangling from his mouth, mousey brown hair in his teeth, saying "I'm single now."
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 5:18am
What I don't like is the seasonal thing. Actors in commercials are dressed in heavy coats and scarves. This time of the year when it is wet, windy, and cold. I would rather see people in swimsuits playing volleyball on the beach!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 10:57pm
 I would rather see people in swimsuits playing volleyball on the beach!

Even the 'real' Wendy?PigDead
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Sure. Why not?
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 4:04am
I really wish the woman wouldn't encourage Wendy. The proper response to Wendy's antics there is not "oh, Wendy", like what she did was merely cute.
zerocool View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zerocool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 4:40am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

I'd like to see the redhead in this commercial in a swimsuit! WinkThumbs Up
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 3:11pm
The sandwich looks reeeeally good.
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

I really wish the woman wouldn't encourage Wendy. The proper response to Wendy's antics there is not "oh, Wendy", like what she did was merely cute.

She actually just says "Wendy's". That red head has never officially been called Wendy but it's assumed.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
KrissyBean View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrissyBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 5:40pm
I'm sorry, but this girl looks like a squirrel. She is not even marginally attractive and has the nose of a muskrat and the face of a beaver. And her irritating commercials just grate on me so bad that I want to punch her in the face. 
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 7:20pm
Krissy..you got a think again't rodents?
Kris L. Walker View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kris L. Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 10:14pm
This commercial is not charming at all. In fact, it's a slap in the face to people who prefer to eat food from home instead of spending cash to go to Wendy's for a sandwich. If that woman had came to me, I would have done one of two things.
1. Knock her out and make sure a dog urinated on her body.
2. Tell her to, "Go f**k herself and take your bulls**t with you, you annoying twit!"
I love Wendy's food but this ad makes me want to go Chuck Norris and knock her in the face until she leaves the screen in pain.
Don't believe me, here's a .gif to prove my point...

Back from an unexpected hiatus. Time to rip ads a new one all over again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic