Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Repeat Offenders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who's the guy...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DuchessofDownton View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DuchessofDownton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's the guy...
    Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 1:28pm
Ok, that husband... is just creepy!

Sponsored Links

TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2013 at 2:43am
LOL that's a bad marriage
lahnnabell View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lahnnabell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 12:24am
My husband wouldn't get to see me naked either if he acted like that jackass.  All 'cause he's bitter over not being able to record his favorite shows?  
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 9:14pm
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 6:11pm
Andrew Donnelly.  He's apparently a comedian, but I fail to find anything funny about the asshole in his commercials.  He just comes off as an arrogant prick.

Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 5:42pm
...in a million commercials- laying in a hammock and having his kid wait on him... in line at the airport while his buddy goes straight to his seat... rapidly brushing his teeth at his wife and not seeing her naked (iirc). Kinda tall with big lines on his cheeks when he makes his goofy faces. 
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic