Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst Little Caesars Ad Ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst Little Caesars Ad Ever
    Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 6:57am
I'm honestly speechless...

Sponsored Links

Timberedclub View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timberedclub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 7:01am
JUST saw this tonight too and thought the same thing!

"PIZZA TIIIIIME....A-HYUCK!"
jhiller21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhiller21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 11:56am
Not only does their pizza suck, but that is possibly one of the dumbest commercials I've ever seen.

We're getting dumber folks, a lot dumber.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timberedclub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 2:18pm
I kinda remember LC being pretty delicious when I was younger...like in the early 90's....didn't it used to be pretty awesome? I think streamlining really hurt them.
zerocool View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zerocool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Timberedclub Timberedclub wrote:

I kinda remember LC being pretty delicious when I was younger...like in the early 90's....didn't it used to be pretty awesome? I think streamlining really hurt them.

I agree. I think Little Caesar's used to be genuine competition to the other pizza chains, but now it just looks like a food bank line every time I go there. LOL
Bonnie_Hater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie_Hater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 4:05pm
I saw this commercial a few times and I think dad has smoked one to many doobs while stargazing. 
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 4:27pm
What?  Isn't the moon made of cheese?  Green cheese, but cheese nevertheless?  Probably happened when the cow jumped over it.  And isn't there a man in the moon who, presumably, can talk?

I dunno.  The way I see it, this commercial's actually educational---practically a documentary.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 5:10pm
Dumb commercial, but you all are wrong about their pizza.

It certainlly isn't first rate, but it's at least as good & in some cases better, than any other pizza chain pizza.

And for 5 bucks (8 bucks for a 3 meat) you cannot beat it!!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 7:09pm
They just keep getting stupider and stupider

http://s16.postimage.org/tgu85sb5t/Emoticon_Facepalm.gif?noCache=1352662081
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

In keeping with the "astronomical theme" of the ad, a more subject-relevant facepalm...

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2012 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

In keeping with the "astronomical theme" of the ad, a more subject-relevant facepalm...

Good one!LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 4:04am
What time does LC close? Seems odd that they would be out stargazing (past 10pm I'm sure) and the kid is begging for pizza. Little late for dinner I think. Love the fact that the youtube comments consist of "they're using the telescope backwards".

The moon's lips don't match up with "pizza time" either, especially at the end. LC pizza and advertising took a complete nose dive. Their whole scheme is not great pizza, or even good pizza, just "quick pizza" and "cheap pizza". That is all they care about. Come in and get handed a pizza that was made at some point and kept warm for a fiver. How does such a market exist?

Every time I go to LC, which is rare these days, I wait for pizza anyway. I ask for a half and half so it's made fresh. Not that it makes much difference.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 4:20am
They could be out during the time of year when it gets dark early, so it could be like 7:30 - 8:00 pm. Not too late for pizza, but then again, it's NEVER too late for pizza!!!!

I think they stay open tioll 11 pm or midnight. Maybe later on weekends.

LC pizza is not bad, if all you eat is Pizza Hut, Dominos or Papa John's. All that stuff is equally as crappy as Little Caesars, & I would go as far as to say, LC is actually better than those other places!!!

But the YouTube comments are right about them looking thru the telescope backwards. I didn't notice that the first time I watched it.

C'mon, man!
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 7:40am
Good lord.  I don't think they could've made a more stupid commercial (I bet they are in the works right now on an even dumber one, as I type this).  
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

jerkylips View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerkylips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 3:18pm

I agree.  While it kills me to have to say it this way, I loved LC pizza when I was a kid...about 30 years ago.  it was my favorite.  They all closed & were out of the area for a long time, so when they started opening back up I was excited to try it again.  it was so disappointing.  I thought maybe my tastes had just changed but the pizza is definitely different.

These days I'm a huge Papa Murphy's fan.  They're not as cheap as they used to be, but a 16" for $13 or so with all fresh, high quality ingredients, is still a good deal in my opinion..
Thethelia thinkth my thoriathith ith thexthy
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by jerkylips jerkylips wrote:

I agree.  While it kills me to have to say it this way, I loved LC pizza when I was a kid...about 30 years ago.  it was my favorite.  They all closed & were out of the area for a long time, so when they started opening back up I was excited to try it again.  it was so disappointing.  I thought maybe my tastes had just changed but the pizza is definitely different.

I'll bet it has more to do with being a kid.  Kids don't care much about the quality of food.  When they go to a buffet, they all get the "frozen dessert" stuff.  They don't think about whether it's real ice cream or not.  All they know is that it looks like ice cream, so it is ice cream.  Same with birthday cakes.  As long as it's got some over-the-top decorations on it, nothing else matters.  It could be two weeks old, but as long as SpongeBob or the entire cast of Dora's on top, all's good.

When my friends' son was about 6, the only thing that mattered to him was that he could get his own "individual" pizza in its own box.  And when my neighbors have a birthday party for their 7 and 11 year-olds, they get the cheapest crappiest pizza available (along with those buckets of cheap ice cream).  The kids go nuts over it.

In my opinion, this is one of the things that's great about kids.  LOL

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timberedclub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by jerkylips jerkylips wrote:

Exactly. They had shut down the one in my area, and it was at least 15 years before I lived anywhere near one again...I thought it was just a case of my tastebuds getting older, but they have definitely dropped their quality. I wonder if they were bought out by a different company?

I also think they were called Grand Slam Pizza in some places, but I may be wrong.

I hate to sound picky, but I don't even bother with Papa John's, Pizza Hut or other box pizza places...finding a local pizza joint is imperative. Big smileBig smileBig smile
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 9:10pm
It has been years but LC has a nice garlic taste to the crust or sauce that I still crave. 
JimAyzing View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Formerly powerboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimAyzing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 10:14pm
I have always liked their pizza. It seems that I can eat the $5.00 pizza, just myself. But I hate their commercials
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timberedclub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 10:21pm
I think the mime one is the least painful to watch...the kid does a pretty good acting job.
"Just do it. Is it in you? I'M LOVING IT!"
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 1:21am
For most of the video I was thinking "pfft! yeah right - this guy apparently hasn't seen the dachshund one!". Then I got to the retarded talking moon part - Jesus Christ, is that horrible! Did they even test-watch this commercial beforehand?
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 4:18am
In my opinion LCs has always been sub par but cheap.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
LARDLOGO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LARDLOGO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 11:00pm
Anyone notice they're not using the telescope right? Angry
Proactiv, GET OFF THE AIR
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 11:09pm

Considering the title of the thread, I was certain you were talking about *this* commercial, which I simply find very disturbing, starring Mime and Mom, and 'Little AC-MC'...

ConfusedLOL...did anyone else notice the 'Wedding Photo' in the background?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I'll bet it has more to do with being a kid.  Kids don't care much about the quality of food.  When they go to a buffet, they all get the "frozen dessert" stuff.  They don't think about whether it's real ice cream or not.  All they know is that it looks like ice cream, so it is ice cream.  Same with birthday cakes.  As long as it's got some over-the-top decorations on it, nothing else matters.  It could be two weeks old, but as long as SpongeBob or the entire cast of Dora's on top, all's good.

When my friends' son was about 6, the only thing that mattered to him was that he could get his own "individual" pizza in its own box.  And when my neighbors have a birthday party for their 7 and 11 year-olds, they get the cheapest crappiest pizza available (along with those buckets of cheap ice cream).  The kids go nuts over it.

In my opinion, this is one of the things that's great about kids.  LOL

Hobgoblins don't care what their meat tastes like as long as it screams when they bite it. Seriously when I was a kid I actually thought school cafeteria pizza was great. Dead
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic