Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Saw this story on the news and was beyond disgust
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Saw this story on the news and was beyond disgust

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Saw this story on the news and was beyond disgust
    Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 7:04pm
http://www.click2houston.com/news/Mom-accused-of-killing-2-infant-sons/-/1735978/16905310/-/1288uaq/-/index.html

To sum it up, this welfare trash called 911 saying her 6 month old baby was unresponsive and she was giving him CPR, yet later confessed to killing him (details of how are in the article which make me even more disgusted), as well as another infant son last year.  Why? Their crying was too much and she couldn't handle it.   

She also has a 3 year old, who I can only guess has lived that long because he was a 'good' baby and rarely cried.

And the icing on the cake .. the f**king bitch is currently pregnant, and if not for the confession would've had a new murder victim delivered to her in a few months.  

Thankfully for the 3 year old and the unborn's sake this sick evil bitch admitted to the 2 murders, so she will be going away for likely the rest of her life.  The 3 year old is in CPS custody, as will the unborn once it's born. 

Unfathomable.

Sponsored Links

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 8:10pm
20 years old and pumping out her FOURTH kid which would probably be abused, too.

And then thee are childless couples who would sell their right eye for a baby.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 8:55pm
Throwing the kids against the wall?

What a sick Censored!

I know baby crying is the most annoying things in the world but there is NO excuse for beating up/killing a child for it, that Censored is thin skinned.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 9:01pm
Even the field reporter & anchors you could tell were struggling to keep their anger and sadness in check when doing the story.  I'm not so sure I would've been able to do so.
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Throwing the kids against the wall?

What a sick Censored!

I know baby crying is the most annoying things in the world but there is NO excuse for beating up/killing a child for it, that Censored is thin skinned.

Sorry Ad, I think there are a lot more annoying things in the world.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 9:54pm
I wonder what her husband, the father of these kids, has to say about this.

Yeah, right.

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 11:06pm
^^LOL

Well, she'll be off welfare but will have 3 meals a day,medical care and room & board for the rest of her life. At taxpayer expense.
ProudHeart86 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudHeart86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 11:28pm
That's just completely sick!!!  What the hell is this lady doing having kids?  If you don't want kids with your whole heart, this is a lesson to NOT HAVE THEM!
"Out of all the worst possible things, this is the. Worst. Possible. Thing!"
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 5:11am
This bitch's legs need to be welded shut. And I volunteer to do it!
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

^^LOL

Well, she'll be off welfare but will have 3 meals a day,medical care and room & board for the rest of her life. At taxpayer expense.
take away their right to be part of the human race, and use them for medical experimentation.
Give 'em the same treatment as those animals they use...and hurrah, saved money, both taxpayer and others.

I know, I'm terrible :P
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 3:51pm
Man, this sick phucking waste of bungwipe is about as valuable as a used douche!!! AngryDeadAngry

This douchenoozle not only needs to be locked up and the key flushed down the nearest suicide-resistant prison comby, the cuunt needs to be sterilised (preferably with no anesthesia!!!)
AngryCryDeadCryAngry

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 7:56pm
Looks like 'Just Another Day in 'da Hood", to me.

Sleepy...ho hum!....yup...that lil'ho shoulda stuck to givin' 'hum-jobs' .

Yet another example of just because one was old enough to bleed does NOT mean she was ol enough to breed.

~~~

My name be Kristi-An
'dey gonna sen' me to Afghanistan
I's gonna join 'da Taliban
An' marry my husban', Yusaf-An
He gonna hol' my han'
An' weez makes 'hots love & dead babies' in 'da dirt & san'
An' get us a house in a garbage can
An' I'lsa be dreamin' o'my 1/4 bro' who had to join 'da Klu Klux Klan
He be hangin' 'round some tree in Alabam'
Ouch

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 8:21pm
I think it may have been fortunate that she lived to child bearing age.  I don't think her "mother" was probably a good role model.  I doubt she even knows her father.

This crap has to stop!   There is no incentive for poor people to rise above.  We continue to support this behavior through our taxes.

But, despite all that, she is a sick person and should face the consequences.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 8:26pm
ConfusedHooty, maybe you didn't read 'The Ballad of Kristi-An' (my previous post). I found it a few weeks in the future, where we in the U.S. of SaveYerSorryAss got wise and decided to ship those that are less-than-human to other parts of the world more their style, since it isn't legal for us to hold a pillow over their face, at this time (we're 'kinder & gentler', doncha know).

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 8:55pm
Pa, Great Britain tried that by sending bad people to Australia.  I'm not sure, but I think that country turned out ok...

You have to address your problems head on, you just can't "ship them away"....
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Looks like 'Just Another Day in 'da Hood", to me.

Sleepy...ho hum!....yup...that lil'ho shoulda stuck to givin' 'hum-jobs' .

Yet another example of just because one was old enough to bleed does NOT mean she was ol enough to breed.

~~~

My name be Kristi-An
'dey gonna sen' me to Afghanistan
I's gonna join 'da Taliban
An' marry my husban', Yusaf-An
He gonna hol' my han'
An' weez makes 'hots love & dead babies' in 'da dirt & san'
An' get us a house in a garbage can
An' I'lsa be dreamin' o'my 1/4 bro' who had to join 'da Klu Klux Klan
He be hangin' 'round some tree in Alabam'
Ouch

LOL You're too much THAT had me laughing.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Pa, Great Britain tried that by sending bad people to Australia.  I'm not sure, but I think that country turned out ok...

You have to address your problems head on, you just can't "ship them away"....
Yea, Hooty - they also sent them to South Carolina and Georgia and look what that got us.
"Hitting it Head-On" is nice and agreed - but this appears to be an extreme on a MUCH larger issue and one that has been ongoing for a few generations, now. 
Saying we need to do that?  SURE!
Having an idea of WHAT to do and being able to put it into positive, effective action? PRICELESS!
That girl - like so many other kids acting out 'life' with no faith, no direction, no goals, principals, or scriuples - there is a point where one must realize what can be done for them, or what must be done to them.
Bad times call for radical actions.
Maybe a combination of 'shipping out' and 'Soylent Green'. 
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 11:51pm
Two words..."no father".   Either way, black men have abdicated responsibility in America.  Has society failed them?  I don't know, but their crime rate, absentee parenthood, and drug use is out of control. 

And, as long as we have idiot "hero athletes" and "entertainers"  that father multiple children with multiple women they have no one to set good examples.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 12:50am
Thumbs UpCouldn't agree with you more.
I think you are still young enough to run for office, Hooty. I'll vote for you.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 1:44am

Two words..."no father".   Either way, black men have abdicated responsibility in America.  Has society failed them? 

Yes.  Specifically, the Great Society.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 2:22am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Two words..."no father".   Either way, black men have abdicated responsibility in America.  Has society failed them? 

Good thing they aren't Catholics.

They'd all be homosexual, pedophile child molesters to boot.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 2:44am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Good thing they aren't Catholics.

They'd all be homosexual, pedophile child molesters to boot.

Not so fast, ol'Mule - not every Irish Catholic father grew up with experience as an 'altar boy', much less was anywhere near Father Tucker - Sandusky was clearly a 'Tucker' Grad.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 3:00am
Well, I figured since we were making broad, sweeping generalizations about people then... when in Rome, etc. etc.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Well, I figured since we were making broad, sweeping generalizations about people then... when in Rome, etc. etc.

ConfusedMaybe Kristi-An needs some 'quality time' with a fatherly-figure like Sandusky, or maybe should he be limited to 'correcting' boys?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic