Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GURLZ OUT!!! 'da Men's Thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GURLZ OUT!!! 'da Men's Thread...
    Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 3:25am
Helping men to progress!

"Understandin' dem wimmins - 101"

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 4:57am
Human women may not make the vocal calls (except maybe for that "Wooo-Hooo" thing they do when they bare their breasts at Mardi Gras), but I once read that the reason they wear makeup is to "call forth" the male sexual reaction. 

They'll never admit this, though.  They always say they're doing it for themselves.  Wink

LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 6:37am

Given that men are initially attracted by visual cues, it's no surprise women do what they feel will secure that first response.

Translating the call outs made by the female primates, scientists were amazed to find that the females were complaining, "I had a Brazilian wax for THIS schlub?!"

Love endures all.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 3:22pm
HEY!
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by LOL1955 LOL1955 wrote:

Given that men are initially attracted by visual cues, it's no surprise women do what they feel will secure that first response.

Translating the call outs made by the female primates, scientists were amazed to find that the females were complaining, "I had a Brazilian wax for THIS schlub?!"

LOL

In all seriosity, though...that might be changing, too.  My 33 y/o single male neighbor shaves his entire body.  "Women like it" is the reason.  And the cousin of another neighbor stopped by his house the other day.  My neighbor noticed he had shaved his legs and arms.  When he asked him why, he said "Women like that toned look".

While we've all done things to look a certain way, this trend seems odd to me.  Kinda feminine.  Oh, well.  Girls liked guys with long hair in the 70's, so...

ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 8:03pm
Supplement companies like that toned look. Women like whatever they like.
I saw a pretty woman with a guy who had one of those "bearskin rug" backs. Not a rich guy either.
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 8:06pm
I likes my men HAIRY!!!!Big%20smile and without makeup please! [saw a guy in the mall with more makeup on then me!]
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 8:14pm
So...what sort of things do we post in here?
I have 168 characters remaining.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 9:38pm

You missed post #1.

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 9:48pm

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 11:27pm
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by Big Momma Big Momma wrote:

I likes my men HAIRY!!!!Big%20smile and without makeup please! [saw a guy in the mall with more makeup on then me!]

I had back hair by the 10th grade.  Big%20smile

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 12:22am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

LOL

In all seriosity, though...that might be changing, too.  My 33 y/o single male neighbor shaves his entire body.  "Women like it" is the reason.  And the cousin of another neighbor stopped by his house the other day.  My neighbor noticed he had shaved his legs and arms.  When he asked him why, he said "Women like that toned look".

While we've all done things to look a certain way, this trend seems odd to me.  Kinda feminine.  Oh, well.  Girls liked guys with long hair in the 70's, so...

Ever notice(sure ya have)all the guys in commercials have no body hair?Shocked
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 12:30am
I had a stress test once and the nurse shaved areas on my chest for the electrodes.

When they were done, it looked like I had Mickey Mouse on my chest.
mutebuttoner View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutebuttoner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 12:34am
Since males are biologically expendable, it only makes sense that female selectivity reigns supreme. No matter what species it is, you always see the males exhibiting ridiculously stupid and often futile behaviors all to try to get some snatch. But nothing's guaranteed, as often times that male buck who just gave himself brain damage ain't gonna get none unless she wants it anyway.

That's the reason I stopped with all that ritualistic bullcrap years ago. The end result is ya don't get laid anyway, so I just save myself a step and leave all the games to the lemmings.

I got better things to do with my time!

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 12:41am
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 12:46am
Originally posted by mutebuttoner mutebuttoner wrote:

Since males are biologically expendable, it only makes sense that female selectivity reigns supreme. No matter what species it is, you always see the males exhibiting ridiculously stupid and often futile behaviors all to try to get some snatch. But nothing's guaranteed, as often times that male buck who just gave himself brain damage ain't gonna get none unless she wants it anyway.

That's the reason I stopped with all that ritualistic bullcrap years ago. The end result is ya don't get laid anyway, so I just save myself a step and leave all the games to the lemmings.

But doesn't your hand get tired?
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 12:54am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Big Momma Big Momma wrote:

I had back hair by the 10th grade.  Big%20smile

OH, BABY BABY!!! WOO WOO!Wink
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 12:58am
Originally posted by mutebuttoner mutebuttoner wrote:

The only truly and biologically important orgasm is the male orgasm.  It's the only one that's required to propagate the species.  It's a major drive.  Primal.

But yeah, guys will do anything to get laid.  And they'll do anybody.  If suddenly, women decided that slicing their noses off was a good look, and that chasing men around with knives was fun to do, and they all started doing it, men would adapt.  Hell, maybe if they even demanded that men fight the wars and move the furniture and build the skyscrapers and bring home the bacon, we would.  Oh, wait...  Confused

But maybe this is why there are so many dumb male commercials.  Maybe we really are just that dumb.  LOL

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 1:59am
Tongue
shadow View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 2:10am
^^^^good one^^^^

why iz grlz in here?
was feeling nostalgic
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 3:12am
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 3:20am
Originally posted by shadow shadow wrote:

^^^^good one^^^^

why iz grlz in here?

Maybe we should have a panty raid on the "BOYZ OUT" thread.

musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 3:23am
You know that by saying no girlz allowed, all the girlz are going to want in, right? Wink
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 3:27am
That's 'cause they find us so damned interesting.  Or they think we might be talking about them.  Take your pick.  LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic