Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CIH rave

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CIH rave
    Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 9:41pm
Wacko I'm so bored--

Let's try to set up a CIH rave!  Set a time, decide how to disseminate, and see how many CIHers we can have logged in at one time!

Stupid?
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by bwestfall bwestfall wrote:

Let's try to set up a CIH rave!  Set a time, decide how to disseminate, and see how many CIHers we can have logged in at one time!

Only if we're all naked.

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 10:46pm
I'm always naked when I post.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2012 at 11:28pm
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 2:06am
It was a cool idea.......except for the naked part........Hooty, put on some jammies!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 2:54am
I'm always nekkid, period - wolves don't wear clothes.
~~~
Maybe we should all agree to log on to the 'CHAT' feature at a given time of day, oh...say, like 5:47 PM and see how bored we are in 'real time' - in fact, *I* think I'll log on NOW and see how boring the chat room is...
If you are bored enough but don't know how tp get there...top-right of screen:

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search  Search  Chat Chat  Events Events  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist   
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 4:26pm
Confused...nope.
Sorry.
CIH seems pretty dead, as of late.
Guess we'll all have to find something else to do...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Maybe we should all agree to log on to the 'CHAT' feature at a given time of day, oh...say, like 5:47 PM and see how bored we are in 'real time' - in fact, *I* think I'll log on NOW and see how boring the chat room is...

It's 5:45 est Pa.  See ya there in a couple minutes.

NOT....
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 11:46pm
Wouldn't it be like a conference call with 10 or 20 people all talking at the same time?

And what would we chat about that we don't chat about here?  I guess we could all talk about Donathan, but what if he's logged on, too?  Ehhh, that wouldn't matter---we talk about him in his presence here, too.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 12:58am
o.k.o.k.o.k....I'm in CHAT, for 10 minutes (19:59 EST) - will jump in again at 21:00 EST. We can all say "HI, how are the kids and when do they get released? How are the 'BeerGoggles' working out?"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 1:54am
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Yeah, we've seen the pic....

LOL That old pic still comes in handy once in awhile!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 1:56am
But I thought that was supposed to be me!  Angry
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 1:57am
Somehow I knew that was going to show up..it's in my library too.
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 2:00am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Yeah, we've seen the pic....

LOL That old pic still comes in handy once in awhile!!!

A true classic never goes out of style!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 2:11am

Somehow I knew that was going to show up..it's in my library too.
ConfusedYou guys (You, Thor, ol'Mule) all look alike, doncha know...I'm workin' on some bike for ya fatasses...ya can HAVE them, but ya gotta promise not to break 'em...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic