Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ladies, do you wax your vaginas?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ladies, do you wax your vaginas?
    Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 11:37pm

My wife is bushy as hell, and says she does not want to go through the pain of having her hair ripped off of her soft vagina.... Ladies on this board, do you willingly put yourself through that pain?ShockedShocked

My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

ProudHeart86 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudHeart86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 12:18am
A) I bet your wife is super happy you told a bunch of strangers about her private bits.

B) I trim.  Tried waxing before, but damn it hurt (darn sensitive skin).  Honestly I wonder what all's available for people with really sensitive skin.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 1:06am
How 'bout yourself, Donny? Lead by example. 
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 1:34am
Wouldn't Nair work down there?

Or Nads?

Or an Epilady?

They have these "photo epilator" things nowadays that ude a pulsating light.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 1:45am
My vagina came smooth.  Besides, if I tried waxing it, it'd probably burn a hole and pop open, and then I'd no longer have a vagina, smooth or otherwise.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 3:53am
Originally posted by ProudHeart86 ProudHeart86 wrote:

A) I bet your wife is super happy you told a bunch of strangers about her private bits.

B) I trim.  Tried waxing before, but damn it hurt (darn sensitive skin).  Honestly I wonder what all's available for people with really sensitive skin.

It's anonymous people on a messageboard.  No one on here would know my wife personally.Sleepy
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 4:20am
Just keep digging that hole deeper, Donathan.  She'll catch you eventually....  Shocked
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 4:55am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Originally posted by ProudHeart86 ProudHeart86 wrote:

It's anonymous people on a messageboard.  No one on here would know my wife personally.Sleepy

Then feel free to post some pics.

BrianO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Deleted Account

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 6:06am
Donathan, I'm pretty sure there's an 'I Want to Get Laid' forum out there somewhere. Keep looking.Confused
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 3:09pm
Jesus, Donathan, why in the fluckity fluck would you ask a question like that??? Maybe I should start a thread: Gentlemen, how many times a day do you pull your pud? Christ!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Jesus, Donathan, why in the fluckity fluck would you ask a question like that??? Maybe I should start a thread: Gentlemen, how many times a day do you pull your pud? Christ!

LOL

This one might be a step up from his thread "Does your vagina stink?".

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 4:01pm
These guys take exception to waxing:

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Wouldn't Nair work down there?

Or Nads?

Or an Epilady?

They have these "photo epilator" things nowadays that ude a pulsating light.

I've used those creams on my downstairs with success, but since the skin down there is VERY THIN and very sensitive, it's adviced not to since it can lead to discomfort (I've only had it once...burned like hell)

As for a woman...I'd think it'd be dangerous ground depending on how close the forest is to the Gash Canyon. If that stuff burns just being on sensitive skin...imagine if it got in there.
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 6:25pm
When I got a vasectomy, I had to shave my "hangy down things" the night before.   As I was very carefully doing that, I thought, one bad nick and I may not have to go tomorrow.
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 7:21pm
How about a thread called, "Do you wax your balls and keep them fresh smelling all of the time."
LOL

Semiseriously, I've started to see so many things about people, particularly women, being virtually hairless from head to toe.  Really?  It sounds like men really like it but who would want the expense, pain, wasted time to keep it that way.  It is getting very popular for women to wax or shave their arms?!!  For many reasons, I think some of this is going overboard and I would wonder if a guy likes you hairless because you look like an 8-year-old? Thumbs Down
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 7:40pm
Omfg why does this thread exist? Donathan stop it.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 8:16pm
Hez, he can't stop...he's feeding off the attention.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:53pm

My wife is bushy as hell, and says she does not want to go through the pain of having her hair ripped off of her soft vagina....
If it's growing out of her vagina, you can always get her a nose hair trimmer for her birthday....  LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 11:12pm
This may be simply be the wrong site for where you currently / mentally reside. 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:56am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

My wife is bushy as hell, and says she does not want to go through the pain of having her hair ripped off of her soft vagina....
If it's growing out of her vagina, you can always get her a nose hair trimmer for her birthday....  LOL

Ewww.Dead
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:27am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Ewww.Dead

Yeah, I agree.  Going to try and ignore Donathan from now on.  My 'dark side' just can't seem to resist taking potshots at him....

(Well, maybe one more....)
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 5:21am

Remember: when you accuse someone of masturbation, four fingers point back at you.
LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 6:26pm

Confused...is this your wife, Donna?

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:56pm

Remember: when you accuse someone of masturbation, four fingers point back at you.
LOL
Maybe I shouldn't take silly saying so seriously, but when I 'point' only three fingers point back to me...the thumb either points in the same direction as the pointer, or somewhere off to the side.
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:01pm
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic